View Single Post
Old June 2nd, 2005, 09:44 AM   #30
Busta
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Busta Send a message via AIM to Busta
First Hulla?
Rhythm of Life in 2001

What does Hulla mean to you?
Hulla will always have a special place in my heart. To me hulla is about breaking out of the negativity of our everyday society and spreading positive energy .

What do you think Hulla means to the scene?
Hullas are the parties that most embody the essence of what the rave scene is supposed to be about. Everybody getting together for a night, dancing their asses off to good music, and spreading love. This is what first got me into the scene in '98 and what keeps me coming back to Toronto now.

Your ultimate Hulla set/memory:
I'd have to say that my ultimate Hulla memory was getting engaged on stage. That was one of the most amazing moments of my life as well as my wife's. Thank you again Chris.

Share a funny Hulla party anecdote:
I can't think of anything funny, but I've experienced a lot of awesome moments of serendipity at Hullas. One time, shortly after we got engaged, Stef couldn't get off work for a Hulla and I went to it without her. The DJ put on a song that made me think of her and I started getting a bit sad that she wasn't there. Just then without warning someone who was dancing in front of me stopped, turned around, and hugged me. I guess it's hard to be sad in the presence of a few hundred people who want you to have a good time.

Your own space to add anything you want (shout outs, thoughts etc..):
Rave On