Thread: Reviews
View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2005, 04:23 PM   #15
dj_Akaiya
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to dj_Akaiya Send a message via MSN to dj_Akaiya Send a message via Yahoo to dj_Akaiya
I, unfortunately, left early because my claustrophobia was too 'there' to ignore for more than a few minutes at a time, but what I caught before I left was absolutely incredible. A perfect example of that was during Spinz's set. Me=not a big fan of jungle...dancing to jungle at least.. for some reason I can't. But spinz, along with the mc's up on stage just made it so enjoyable.
Hujib-Awesome way to kick off the party
Silver1-As far as I can remember you got the whistles tarted with John Gotti's Revenge and it just kept getting better, and better.
Spinz-...like i said...you make jungle fun :P
D-Minus-...what can I say...just...wow... better than I expected, and that's saying alot. Loved it, loved it, loved it!

To the MCs... you guys blew my mind. At 2 seperate times within the span of a few minutes I got to experience one of those wow-ish movie cliche connections.
And stopping to sing with Jumper made my night.

I knew I'd forget names and faces but I had a blast meeting everyone, and getting rid of all my candy. Even though before we left it was in handfuls :P

Thanks to everyone, the partiers, dj's, mc's, promoters, friendship crew, and everyone else, behind the scene's or otherwise who made my night one last time.