View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2005, 05:39 AM   #7
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

Send a message via ICQ to kylefabulous Send a message via AIM to kylefabulous Send a message via Yahoo to kylefabulous
hrm... well honestly.. i've been partying since i was 13... i knew about hulla... since near the beginning... i had all the H2BHC disks... as well as many later happyhouradio sets... i followed it alot... i never could get anyone to go with me... all the kids i knew here in detroit were techno purists... i was convinced... sadly the 1st hulla in went to was funtopia 7. I am a very dedicated person... and to something as amazing as hullabaloo... i wish that i had been to every hulla EVER... i'm sorry frolic for not giving a more specific answer.. but really... i cannot imagine what it would have been like to be there from the start... and that truly is my wish. I loved hulla for what it was... and i didn't miss a single one after i started going. I honestly... from the bottom of my heart wish i would have found hulla sooner... i think foreverland... is REALLY the one i wish i had been at.
I love nothing more than a messsy HUGE warehouse party... damn i would have loved to have been there...

but honestly... for the amazing times i did have.. i am so greatful...
kylefabulous is offline   Reply With Quote