View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2005, 01:01 PM   #5
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

Send a message via ICQ to kylefabulous Send a message via AIM to kylefabulous Send a message via Yahoo to kylefabulous
well i was YOUNG... way young.. and in more trouble than i could handle.

in 97 i would have been 14... i had just started raving a year earlier... the summer of 96 i went to my 1st rave... after stealing a friends car and driving it into detroit to check out a rave. It was called welcome to our house in detroit... after that.. i continued going to parties.. when i could... and eventually got quite involved in the scene in the detroit area. By the summer of 97 i was thick into it... working for local promoters... trying desperately to sell as many things as i could to all the random school kids i knew... using highschool as a means to gain a younger crowd base... pushing attendance and profits UP... in the D, money was the key.... shady shady shady

none the less... that was the summer i met all the kids from BioKidd, Dubtech, Hazzard-S, Havoc, Syst3m, and the infamous PLUS8... (hawtins now defunct promotion company) that was an amazing summer.. Giant parties... awesome headliners... amazing music... God what fun...

things went strong for several years after that...
detroit was alot of fun back then =)
kylefabulous is offline   Reply With Quote