View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2006, 12:29 PM   #11
Mr Skittles
Friendship Crew

Photos: 7  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Mr Skittles Send a message via MSN to Mr Skittles Send a message via Yahoo to Mr Skittles
First Hulla? Get Hype

What does Hulla mean to you? To me, Hulla is more than just a party. Its a place where I can get away and venture to a place where I should be. It creates an open-ness for ravers to be whom they really are with no skeptical people to judge them. Hulla also creates a vibe like no other. It gives everyone that "warm feeling" that we all like to have, and the venue creates a sense of security for us (except for the big security guy who's scary looking)

What do you think Hulla means to the scene? Hulla sets a standard like no other party has ever done. It gives companies motivation to pursue a dream, and that dream would be to create an environment that Hulla once had. There is no other company that had went strong for 8 years, but Hulla shows that it can happen.

Your ultimate Hulla set/memory: Ultimate set....It'd have to be at F.I.T.S. when Scott Brown dropped his first track, and Gobstopper was on the mic. I will never forget hearing "I am the prince of darkness" Then Gobstopper getting the crowd into it. To this day, I'll listen to that set, and feel the same energy and vibe that I felt in September 03. Memory......It was my very first Hulla (Get Hype) when Dougal had set the stage. It was the first time that I have ever seen a UK DJ, and once again, Gobstopper was on the mic. I remember the lights flowing in a way that I had never seen before at any rave. It was at that moment that I realized what raving was all about, and how special it was to me

Share a funny Hulla party anecdote: There are way too many to list for this question, and I only wish that I could remember most of them!

Your own space to add anything you want (shout outs, thoughts etc..): Yes Hulla has come to and end, but that doesn't mean that everything else does. The end of Hulla is exactly what Chapter 7 says, "A New Beginning." I would thank Hulla for everything that it has given me, and the same goes to the one's who attended, and have given me the memories that I will forever cherish. Granted, I haven't attended a party since A.G.T. and I have my reasons, but I know that I will one day return (soon). Shoutouts.........To my VERY FIRST HULLA FRIEND, Noodle (itsgigglegirl), George, Timmy, Christian, Xtine, and so many more!

Lucky Star Travel

"A movin groove with a massive plan"

TOP FLIGHT MUTHA-F*CKIN SECURITY
Mr Skittles is offline   Reply With Quote