View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2006, 05:19 AM   #16
:h)
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to :h)
First Hulla?

All Good Things

What does Hulla mean to you?

A celebration of true happiness not bound by any faith, religion, or idea, but by a feeling that needs no communication to understand.

What do you think Hulla means to the scene?

It's the only rave I've ever been to that didn't try to dictate the idea of PLUR, but instead lived it, and embraced anyone that got a chance to be a part of it. So in that sense, Hulla is the goal of the scene.

Your ultimate Hulla set/memory:

Getting my first and only whistle, stepping down into the main room and feeling goose bumps rush from head to toe. Stickers being put on my whistle and feeling accepted. Looking at random people across the room and getting a smile and nod. Seeing Silver1 in the crowd with no expression on his face but filled with emotion. Making it to the front of the stage and seeing the passion in the friendship crew, MCs and DJs. Truly letting go and throwing my arms in the air for the first time. Shaking Chris's hand and knowing I was really part of it. Happiness.

Share a funny Hulla party anecdote:

I took too long in the bathroom and security opened the door and pulled me out just as I zipped up. If I was any slower, they would have had an eye full.

Your own space to add anything you want (shout outs, thoughts etc..):

I will never forget this. Thinking, dreaming and hearing about Hulla could not prepare me for the reality that has shaped me into believing I can reach all that I strive for in my life. Hulla and everyone that was part of it has shown me what true positive energy can do. Thank-You.
:h) is offline   Reply With Quote