View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2006, 10:58 AM   #11
Mr Skittles
Friendship Crew

Photos: 7  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Mr Skittles Send a message via MSN to Mr Skittles Send a message via Yahoo to Mr Skittles
Quote:
Originally Posted by peachfuzz
three of my friends and i played this game at a party in ohio once.

we brought a roll of stickers, and split into two teams.... one took the upper half, and the other took the lower half, each team got 20 stickers. we gave ourselves 30 minutes to place them wherever, as long as they weren't hiding behind something. after that, we were given 30 more minutes to find eachothers stickers.

sounds cheesy, but it was actually pretty fun. only problem is, the opera house is disproportionate, so the idea never flew.

that, and the fact that i wouldn't want to have anyone peeling my crap off the wall if we were able to find any of them.

Sounds like a fun game, but it'd be too hard to pull off based upon the venue. I've never been to a venue where that game could be played. there are always too many people, or not enough places to hide the stickers. and if the stickers were in a visible location, then other ravers would find them and keep them for themselves

Lucky Star Travel

"A movin groove with a massive plan"

TOP FLIGHT MUTHA-F*CKIN SECURITY
Mr Skittles is offline   Reply With Quote