View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2006, 07:10 PM   #83
No Typical Raver
Friendship Crew

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 1 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to No Typical Raver Send a message via Yahoo to No Typical Raver
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Saiyan
Yeah. He does mention HULLA. and PROMOTING.

As the creator of HULLA, you know, the guy who did all the PROMOTING, his retirement would be a big HULLA announcement, wouldn't it?

Also, this is the HULLA board, which was used for PROMOTING HULLA events. It being shut down would also, be a big HULLA announcement.

Frolic stated that he is the only person who has the ability to do this, well, whatever the announcement is. His retirement would be something only he could do, and as the webmaster for this board, and the guy paying the bills, he's the only person who could shut it down.

Frolic also stated that it's something that's never been discussed publically. I don't recall him ever mentioning the possibility of retiring, or shutting down the site.

I highly doubt that either of these are in fact the big announcement, but, if you add TWO and TWO, either of the possibilities I mentioned can equal FOUR.

HOLLA

This guy will be the entire reason I stop lurking here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim
i cant even imagine what goes on inside your head day by day. but whatever it is it must be awesome.
No Typical Raver is offline   Reply With Quote