View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2007, 08:29 PM   #62
DynamicHalfDuo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to DynamicHalfDuo Send a message via AIM to DynamicHalfDuo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super-Vykkye-Best
MC Storm is a great guy, i have had the pleasure of hanging out with him a few times, The hardcore scene in the UK is massive, i have met Hixxy,Brisk,Sy,Dougal,Kev Energy and im good mates with Scott brown, Me and 2 others run a Hardcore night in Brighton,England Called - Vibealive.

Its very popular and we get all the big names to play at our club, how big is the scene in canada?

We've seen just about all of your top guys over here and although the scene has gone through a bit of a downturn things have definitely started to pick up. In the last year and a half we've seen the return of the 2,000+ person parties featuring Hardcore and DnB and the vibe gets stronger every time. I'd say we're on the verge of an explosion of the very best kind.

Where is Vibealive? I'll be playing in England at an event called Rush on March 31st, are you guys near Worthing? You should come out, we'll get good and drunk North American style!