View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2001, 04:37 AM   #71
base-head
Hullanewbie

Send a message via AIM to base-head
hmmm.... StarFly, didnt we just talk about this? Who cares if it is an 8 hour drive? I mean come on, most parties out here in chicago are like 30 bucks presale and 45 at the door, well i guess all our parties are. Were going ok? I want to see anabolic frolic spin. Just the chance to hear him spin makes it so fucking worth it for me. Your right, there is almost no happycore out here, its all hard house and disco house. Excuse me, wait a sec, its chicago, WE ARE HOUSE. ok? lol. If you change your mind, i'll have to go kidnap you and duck tape you to the passenger seat. I will not miss this for anything dude. So what if im a little worked up. Our vibe sucks for the most part out here. I wanna see what toronto's vibe is. That, and hearing like all the happycore I can handle makes it so worth the long drive. Anyways, you can just sleep while i drive, I just hope I dont get lost. . I lub ya girl, lets show toronto why chicago created that thing called house. We also must be open to learn from the kidz up there. It's a win win situation.