View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2007, 12:00 PM   #17
CookieMonsterMel
Hullaboarder

First Hulla? The first one
What does Hulla mean to you? The togetherness of good vibes and good music
What do you think Hulla means to the scene? Well back then it meant good vibes...less younger kids on drugs and it was all about the music...now it means good music but MORE younger kids on drugs which makes me sad
Your ultimate Hulla set/memory: Lemme see ..the last set from when a friend of my friend got stabbed at the docks. Everyone was in shock and sadness but we stood up and kept dancing hard and it bought some of us together. The music bound us together in such hard situations.
Share a funny Hulla party anecdote: I fell and some girls laughed and thought I was 12 when I was 21 at the time.
Your own space to add anything you want (shout outs, thoughts etc..): Ummm...please please dont overdo it with the drugs kids. Its not about the drugs its about the music. I give a shout-out to Frolic for bringing this back 1 more time and a huge shout-out to all the oldschoolers out there who made it the best times of my life! For all the newbies...just relax..be yourself and have fun. I hope to meet most of you and make new friends to last for a lifetime. Hulla and raving HAS saved my life and has molded me into the person I am today. Embrace life and live up to PLUR (PEACE LOVE UNITY RESPECT) not only at parties but in life as well. Trust me it will take u far in life.

PEACE
CookieMonsterMel is offline   Reply With Quote