View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2007, 12:29 AM   #19
SkItLeS
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to SkItLeS
First Hulla? all good things

What does Hulla mean to you? it's the ultimate feeling of plur. it's like finding your family from all over the world and even though you don't know who they are you love them just the same.

What do you think Hulla means to the scene? it's the ultimate. hulla is the legendary rave that every other rave is compared to. hulla is shangrala (sp) to the new generation of kandi kids

Your ultimate Hulla set/memory: my ultimate memory had to be after hearing Frolic spin his two hour closing set. I was hot and tired and sweaty and my body ached everywhere from dancing all night. Then it was picture time. my crew and my friends crew got together and we had our picture taken together. two crews that met only a few hours before and all friends just the same. it was seriously one of the most amazing experiences of my life. it was like they were family. i also have a second one. i was dancing on the bottom level of the opera house and i was with a friend of mine and two girls that i met and we were dancing merrily as we always do when MC ED came up to us. he was wearing a shirt that said "it's not easy being easy" which i loved and he came up to us and it hit a high point in the music where the bass cut out and the melody was all we could hear then he hugged us. all of us. as nasty and as sweaty as we were we just hugged each other and swayed to the beat. it was amazing. it was one of those moments that the feeling is just a constant thing in my mind and my heart when i need a happy thought.

Share a funny Hulla party anecdote: the only really funny memory i have about a hulla party is MC ED's shirts. though the pictures from the party let me tell you when i show them to my friends i have a lot of explaining to do.

Your own space to add anything you want (shout outs, thoughts etc..): by far hulla is by far one of the most amazing things that i have found in my life. the feelings that it created and the memories that i have made and some of the friends and bonds that i created through hulla will last forever. Thank you Frolics, Chris and Robin for giving hulla to the world. i don't think you knew what you were starting but the world was more amazing because of it.