View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2007, 11:56 AM   #30
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

Send a message via ICQ to kylefabulous Send a message via AIM to kylefabulous Send a message via Yahoo to kylefabulous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Frolic
It was unexpected for me because I'd failed most of my classes during freshman and sophomore years, so in addition to doing my junior and senior classes, I had to redo the majority of the first 2 years as well. But without all the other deadweights in my classes making it so brutally boring, I was able to plow through the work.

Really, it's a damn shame I didn't force my parents to put me on home study in my freshman year. I probably could have graduated when I was 16.

my boyfriend, Will, also finished highschool in a similar fashion... he used to have to drive 75 miles ONE way... so 150 round trip for all you mental giants... just to get to his alternative ed program... he lived in a rural area of western michigan... and that was the only private alternative education facility around... but he did manage to get a diploma after not having done ANYTHING in high school the years prior! and graduate on time at that!...
kylefabulous is offline   Reply With Quote