View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2007, 12:01 PM   #22
Mrs Skittles
Friendship Crew

Photos: 4  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Mrs Skittles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Frolic
I wish everyone could be lucky enough to find someone who matches them as well as Frolic and I do. And I can't begin to say how grateful I am for the way OMGH had such a profound impact on our relationship; we've always loved each other, but the passage of time (our 10-year anniversary is this September) and becoming parents had turned it into that kind of comfortable, known love. But post-OMGH, we've fallen in love again as well; it's like being in the early days of our relationship again, when we find ourselves spending every spare moment cuddling, feeling that little thrill when our eyes meet... I am just so grateful for this, because I doubt this (getting to fall in love again with the person you've loved for a long time) happens to many people.

You honestly gave me goosebumps with this post.

That is what Hulla does to my boyfriend and I everytime we go... we turn into goofy teenager lovey dovey cuddling, kissing, and baby talk. I feel like everytime we take a trip to t-dot for Hulla we come closer together each time. Hulla brings out the best in our relationship and we are on a hulla high for months afterwards.

Your love with Frolic is so beautiful... and so is your son.

~Bob Marley
Mrs Skittles is offline   Reply With Quote