View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2007, 12:21 PM   #36
IvanQFrostbite
Hullaboarder
Tetris Champion! High Score: 585574 

Location: School:Athens Ohio. Home:Huber Heights (Dayton) Ohio
Send a message via AIM to IvanQFrostbite Send a message via Yahoo to IvanQFrostbite
If you do a search for my common screen name, you get the lot of things I do online, but before you go traveling set all of your personal websites to private. That simple. This way, you don't have to worry. Besides, I carry my laptop everywhere with me, so I would just get across the border and then when I am in Cananda, find a place with WiFi and shift it back. Then do the same thing on your way back. Do a google search of your name and see what comes up. This way you can avoid future hassles. Anthony is right though, if you have illegal drugs, it's the risk you take. Just like having children is the risk you take every time you have sex. If you you are ready for the consequences, good, if not, your fault. All it really is is taking precaution.