View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2011, 08:44 AM   #10
pErMAsKeTcH
Hullaboarder

Photos: 18  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 3 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to pErMAsKeTcH Send a message via MSN to pErMAsKeTcH
Thumbs up Reunion WEMF 2011--and EmaiL Sean this week: EmaiL Productions' 12 Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby hugs
supaster who the hell are you? I don't remember you from that #. It was never an online drug warehouse, people may have asked about drugs or joked about wanting drugs in the chan, but deals weren't made there (or hardly ever - I guess I can't speak for everyone). Most of the drug references you probably saw were jokes, just like people joke about raving now (no one actually goes to those things anymore do they?)

It's funny that I just came across this post from back in 2005 today--EmaiL Sean's 12 Year party, Comic Book Crusaders is at El Mocambo this Saturday evening, 18 June, 2011. Prior to this, about mid-February, his Blast from the Past party was eerily like stepping into a timewarp to a 1999/2000 party in some ways (but I will concede that below the surface, much of the scene has changed--not all/any? for the better...

I'm also excited that Ryan and Jesse decided after WEMF 2008: The Final WEMF to take a year off to go to Burning Man--and now thankfully, the impossibly wonderful: a Reunion WEMF 12-14 August, 2011!

I miss all you guys.... jiblet lives on as the resident administrative / trivia bot in #biology and #breakingbad.... sigh..

Robin L. M. Cheung,
Tel (888) 494-6340
SMS (513) 494-6340
http://RobinCheung.ca/