Thread: Reviews!!!
View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2001, 12:52 AM   #15
BeBe
Hullaboarder

So yeah,

as usual my only regret is not being able to stay longer...

DJ Breeze... sigh... once again you blew my mind. Had me dancing up a storm, the hardest I've gone since I got my legs back. By the time I looked at my watch to see how much longer he had, his set was over and I was like, where did the time go?

Once again Hulla has enforced the notion that a good party must start with NOT overcrowding the venue. I know the OH has this scary tendency to become extremely hot and ram-packed. No sign of that this time though... and I thank you.

Frolic - as usual, I only caught the beginning of your set. You always seem to be in that time slot when my little sober brain is starting to get tired. What I heard of it was hype though, and I've vowed that next time I will drink an extra cup of coffee before the party. More important than your set, though, was the overall success of the party. Fabulous job. You know how to make the masses happy and keep us coming back.

And that I will. Cheers and I will see you all (and hopefully more of you who weren't there) at the next one.

stigs (tired but happy )