The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Digital Outlaws
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old December 20th, 2002, 05:56 PM   #1
anabolic frolic
Administrator

Photos: 125  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 5 View Users Journal
Good manners pay off

The Opera House met with the police this week to go over the fallout from our party, and in the official police report they reported that the crowd was remarkably well behaved when told to go home, and commended the Opera House on doing a good job.

So thank you everyone who were there at that time for cooperating without a hassle. If it had gone differently, I'm certain we would have lost our last viable venue and that would probably be it for us.

It's unfortunate that the party had to be cut short due to the actions of a few people but hopefully that'll be a forgotten blip on the radar and we'll be able to continue on unfettered.
Old December 20th, 2002, 05:58 PM   #2
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

Photos: 29  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 3 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to kandeegirl2 Send a message via AIM to kandeegirl2 Send a message via Yahoo to kandeegirl2
PHEW!!!!!!! i was quite worried the venue might be lost.....wahooo!!!! i personally want to thank everyone for being polite too cuz i want to be able to keep coming back for more
Old December 20th, 2002, 06:09 PM   #3
shuko_x
Hullaboarder

hey, they're just doing there job just like we would at our estalished places of employment...so just show PLUR which is what we did...
Old December 21st, 2002, 03:50 AM   #4
Race 2 Da Beat
Hullaboarder

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Race 2 Da Beat
On a different note:

The guy in mention who got the party shut down came forward on torontoraves.com his name is JUNGLIST, feel free to log in and flame him to death.

~Jesse~
Old December 21st, 2002, 05:40 PM   #5
DJ Saiyan
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via MSN to DJ Saiyan
im glad to hear that.

of course, there's always the reverb...*hint hint*
Old December 22nd, 2002, 02:33 PM   #6
basic
Hullaboarder

Location: Lurking in the bushes outside Chef Boyardee's house
Send a message via MSN to basic
Quote:
Originally posted by Race 2 Da Beat
On a different note:

The guy in mention who got the party shut down came forward on torontoraves.com his name is JUNGLIST, feel free to log in and flame him to death.

~Jesse~

What thread did he post in??
Old December 22nd, 2002, 02:49 PM   #7
supaster
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to supaster Send a message via AIM to supaster
^^^
It was something like "how opera house security fucked me over".
Personally I think it's a joke. As if the person would actually post that on the board. But then again, it is TR, aka drug addict central.
Old December 22nd, 2002, 07:54 PM   #8
oOFuzzEOo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to oOFuzzEOo
Quote:
On a different note:

~Jesse~

That's pathetic. He had a troublesome night and, while under the influence of a mind altering chemical, most people don't do what they normally would in a sticky situation. Give him a break. I feel sorry for him. Not only did he have a shitty night, he is responsable (kind of...) for a party ending early. I think that he's had enough punishment without losers like you insulting him. Get a life.
Old December 22nd, 2002, 08:08 PM   #9
Stryker-187

You feel sorry for the guy. If it wasnt for etards like that, Hullaballoo would be 10x the party. If you come to Hulla more because of the drug scene more then the dance or music scene, that is sad. E and simular drugs is everything that is bad with the rave scene. I could care less if people want to do E, that is there choice but when it effects me directly or indirectly I have a problem. Like having a party I enjoyed being shut down or having users and dealers come constently ask me if I want or know where they can get some E.

Stryker
Old December 22nd, 2002, 08:33 PM   #10
oOFuzzEOo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to oOFuzzEOo
Excuse my ignorance. I was under the assumption that she was talking about the guy that Od'd. As far as I knew, he was the beginning of it. I didn't realize she was talking about the person that was dealing. I don't feel sorry for him.

Don't start insulting the e-tards. They are some of the nicest people I've ever met. It's the dealers that are the problem and they are dealing with more than just Ecstasy. Don't start taking shots at people that use E recreationally. They aren't the problem. You are annoyed with the people selling, not the users. They annoy me as well. I wouldn't go so far as to say that Hulla would be 10x the party it is now though. That's a slight stretch.
Old December 23rd, 2002, 12:16 AM   #11
Surreal
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Surreal Send a message via AIM to Surreal Send a message via Yahoo to Surreal
Quote:
Originally posted by Stryker-187
You feel sorry for the guy. If it wasnt for etards like that, Hullaballoo would be 10x the party. If you come to Hulla more because of the drug scene more then the dance or music scene, that is sad. E and simular drugs is everything that is bad with the rave scene. I could care less if people want to do E, that is there choice but when it effects me directly or indirectly I have a problem. Like having a party I enjoyed being shut down or having users and dealers come constently ask me if I want or know where they can get some E.

Stryker

Thank you!!!!!!

Music not drugs.

Glad to see everyone was helpful and that everything went smoothly...Frolic thumbs up to you for a kick ass party.

As I walked out and I heard some girl ask to a cop "Why did you guys shut down the party?" the cop replied with "Cause we have nothing better to do."......I laughed.....

Steve

Last edited by Surreal : December 23rd, 2002 at 12:20 AM.
Old December 23rd, 2002, 09:47 AM   #12
DJ Tranzit
Hullaboarder
Snake Champion! High Score: 2183  Duck Hunt Champion! High Score: 89000 

Send a message via ICQ to DJ Tranzit Send a message via MSN to DJ Tranzit Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Tranzit
i think you need to get your facts straight here.... (oh.. how i love cutting apart people's posts)...
Quote:
Don't start insulting the e-tards. They are some of the nicest people I've ever met.
maybe because they are on exstacy? hrm... their mind is in another dimension? Many people that take exstacy end up being very depressed, lonely and sad when they are not under the influence.. this is why they do it more... and more... and more. All of a sudden they have an addiction to it. Problem #1
Quote:

It's the dealers that are the problem and they are dealing with more than just Ecstasy.
yea.. it sucks when dealers mix in a little drain cleaner with your e eh? Nothing like a shitty buzz..... COMMON! are you blind? Let's deal with the ROOT of the problem... not the immediate tip of it... if you didn't have the users of e around, the dealers would not be able to survive... the exstacy business would go plummeting down. so... for this reason alone, i do say it's the users that are the problem. PROBLEM #2
Quote:

Don't start taking shots at people that use E recreationally.They aren't the problem.
sure... dealers pose a problem.. but the users are the part that everyone sees, and that's how things get thrust into the media spotlight... tomorrow on the 6:00 news... a nice big fat shot of some 15 year old kid completely high out of their mind. Is this what we want the public to see as our "rave scene" as many call it? No.. obviously not.. we want to picture ourselves as responsible young adults / adults who can handle MATURE situations such as drug and alcohol influences, sex, and a handful of other things. It's shots like this that absolutely kill these things. Ok.. the kid only uses the drug once a year... RECREATIONAL user right? well... her messed up mug is still on TV, and he/she doesn't have the mental stability (because of the drugs) to say she does not want to be filmed for production (as it's a right)... PROBLEM #3
Quote:

You are annoyed with the people selling, not the users.
you assume very quickly... break down assume...
ASS
U
ME
you're making an ASS out of U and ME..... think about it when you finally get down off your current high.
Quote:

They annoy me as well. I wouldn't go so far as to say that Hulla would be 10x the party it is now though. That's a slight stretch.
true... i think a lot of the whole "vibe" is created because of drugs. but if you knew who i was, you'd notice i don't need drugs to have fun, and at hulla i had quite the energy running around making new friends and chatting it up with people. no drugs needed.
Old December 23rd, 2002, 01:09 PM   #13
Iris
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Iris
Quote:
Originally posted by Race 2 Da Beat

you cannot blame druge dealers for problems at raves, they will always be there so long as people want to take drugs. There was someone on T.R. that confessed to ratting the deallerS out, their the one that should be flamed to death (the eye of contempt). it sucks that the party was shutt down, i think it was because THe opra house was thowing a party at 2pm sunday and they needed more time to set up. I'm sure poor JUNGLIST was just trying to make some money so he could buy his moms a nice Christmas present, i know he's a good person.and if it makes you guys feel any better he's probly is under house arrest for a while and/or may do jail time.. now thats not helping anything cause at the next party their will be just as much drugs..

Last edited by Iris : December 23rd, 2002 at 01:16 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2002, 01:32 PM   #14
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

Send a message via ICQ to kandeegirl2 Send a message via AIM to kandeegirl2 Send a message via Yahoo to kandeegirl2
regardless of right or wrong, drugs will always have a part in the rave scene, party scene, club scene whatever you wanna call it.....each individual person is responsible for themselves, if a person chooses to do something then its on their own accord and its their responsibility to be able to maintain themselves.....if you are one of those people who believe that all people who do E are etards and stoopid cuz they bring negative effects to the scene, im very sorry that you can't distinguish what is what from how you personally feel about the situation. opinions are like assholes everyone has one. if you aren't causing distress to someone and most importantly yourself then what you do with your life and body is your business.
not every person who does e abuses it to no end.....
Old December 23rd, 2002, 04:58 PM   #15
pointy_sticks
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to pointy_sticks Send a message via AIM to pointy_sticks Send a message via Yahoo to pointy_sticks
Quote:
Originally posted by kandeegirl2

not every person who does e abuses it to no end.....

...but the significant number who do are the ones who end up screwing everyone else over.
Old December 23rd, 2002, 05:07 PM   #16
Troile
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Troile
Thx kandee. Glad someone can think well enough to say it (meaning that I can't think well enough to say anything too bright right now)

I don't think its so much of a problem as a problem in people's heads. People everywhere are always upset at other people for various reasons. Its dumb. In the end the best thing to do is just give up and accept people the way they are. Once you start judging...even if you have really good reasons it just goes downhill.

Yeah drugs...Drunks ruin the bar scene. If pot had a scene then I'm sure potheads would ruin it too. Caffiene ruins any kind of normal social scene...people get so strung out. Any kind of user could potentially ruin things. Don't blame a chemical though. Its just a chemical...Everyone is an individual regardless oh how alike they seem to other people. When someone is on a drug it is still that person...I hate hearing the excuse...Yeah I did some stupid things but I was really drunk (or whatever...I hear drunk a lot) that night. In most cases you're still in control. If you act differently under a drug it isn't the drug...it is you choosing to act differently b/c you feel better/whatever...

I hate being treated like I'm screwed up all the time...But mostly I just hate being treated using any stereotype.

Bah. To each their own is more than just some phrase...
Old December 23rd, 2002, 05:17 PM   #17
MC KARMA
Hullaboarder

oprea house needs to go

it had a bad rep cause pepps think it is a gay bar

need a bigger venue
Old December 25th, 2002, 02:31 AM   #18
Race 2 Da Beat
Hullaboarder

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Race 2 Da Beat
DAMN IT JESSE! Stop posting under my name!

I like the Opera House, its cozy, i like it, lets keep it around a lil while longer..

Kelly
Old December 25th, 2002, 11:56 PM   #19
*BunnE*
Hullaboarder

The post by oOFuzzEOo was made by me; So I will respond to it.
Quote:
i think you need to get your facts straight here.... (oh.. how i love cutting apart people's posts)...

Think very highly of yourself don't you?
Quote:
maybe because they are on exstacy? hrm... their mind is in another dimension? Many people that take exstacy end up being very depressed, lonely and sad when they are not under the influence.. this is why they do it more... and more... and more. All of a sudden they have an addiction to it. Problem #1

Quite the opposite actually. Everyone I know that rolls on a fairly regular basis (more than twice a year and less than every weekend) are extremely open-minded, friendly, out-going people. People that have fun with or without the aid of a mind-altering substance. They are also neither depressed, nor sad or lonely. They are actually wuite happy people. The addiction you speak of isn't necessary. They don't need an artifical happiness; they are fine without it.
Quote:
yea.. it sucks when dealers mix in a little drain cleaner with your e eh? Nothing like a shitty buzz..... COMMON! are you blind? Let's deal with the ROOT of the problem... not the immediate tip of it... if you didn't have the users of e around, the dealers would not be able to survive... the exstacy business would go plummeting down. so... for this reason alone, i do say it's the users that are the problem. PROBLEM #2

Last I checked, dealers didn't know what they were selling. It was the chemisists. And I don't know who the hell you buy off of..but if I were to buy something, I would buy from someone who has either tested them, or that I know has an idea what is in it. People that tell you straight out how much of everything is in it, are bullshitting you. It's the chemisists that are the problem. The users are merely using what they enjoy.
Quote:
you assume very quickly... break down assume...
ASS
U
ME
you're making an ASS out of U and ME..... think about it when you finally get down off your current high.

You have your head so far up your ass it's making it difficult for you to think correctly isn't it? You made an ass out of yourself thinking that I was high. Who says that I ingest anything?
Quote:
true... i think a lot of the whole "vibe" is created because of drugs. but if you knew who i was, you'd notice i don't need drugs to have fun, and at hulla i had quite the energy running around making new friends and chatting it up with people. no drugs needed.

That's nice, I'm glad you had fun. Whether or not I take a drug is my decision, as it is anyone else's. You don't need them, or seem to want them. Other's do. Leave them be.
Old December 26th, 2002, 02:32 PM   #20
DJ Tranzit
Hullaboarder
Snake Champion! High Score: 2183  Duck Hunt Champion! High Score: 89000 

Send a message via ICQ to DJ Tranzit Send a message via MSN to DJ Tranzit Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Tranzit
Originally posted by *BunnE*
Quote:
Think very highly of yourself don't you?
i am just another human being like yourself or anyone else here. I don't find myself any better or worse than you, but to answer your question directly, yes, i do think highly of myself. I have a good self esteem, and i feel very confident in myself and my actions.
Quote:

Quite the opposite actually. Everyone I know that rolls on a fairly regular basis (more than twice a year and less than every weekend) are extremely open-minded, friendly, out-going people.
Are we talking about weed or ecstacy here? I didn't make any comments about weed. That in itself is another thread. As for ecstacy, it is a depressing drug. I know many people that have gone through periods of sadness and depression DIRECTLY after the use of ecstacy. Coincidence... i think not. Ecstacy has been repeatedly been claimed to cause depression. Many doctors, scientist, and more have made these statements. I think that people of this statue would be a little more experienced with it's effects over the average user, most of which are not educated, nor want to be educated about the drug. I am sure many people on this board will back me up when i say that depression does come from the use of ecstacy.

Here's a good site for you to check out on this..
http://www.ecstacynow.com/ecstacy_facts.html

IMMEDIATE EFFECTS OF ECSTASY
feelings of detachment
hypertension

LONG TERM EFFECTS OF ECSTASY
change in emotion
affects memory
change in brain chemicals

PSYCHOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF ECSTASY
confusion
depression
sleep problems
anxiety
paranoia
hallucinations
panic
psychotic episodes
confusion, depression, sleep problems
drug craving, severe anxiety, and paranoia - during and sometimes weeks after.

I think that should cover it, but just incase, here's a couple more sites...
http://www.gwu.edu/~cade/ecstacy.html
http://www.sscs.bham.ac.uk/phsi/drugs/facts_ecstacy.htm
http://www.lifeeducation.org.au/i_7.asp
http://www231.pair.com/grpulse/bt/drilec.html
http://www.nrdgp.org.au/projects/d&a/d&1341.html
http://www.geocities.com/enntf89/ecstacy1.htm
http://www.uh.edu/admin/hc/ecstacy.htm
Quote:

People that have fun with or without the aid of a mind-altering substance. They are also neither depressed, nor sad or lonely. They are actually wuite happy people. The addiction you speak of isn't necessary. They don't need an artifical happiness; they are fine without it.
Ecstacy is not physically addictive like other drugs, but a mental addiction. It doesn't happen in all people, but it does happen in most. I know i felt an addiction to it when i used it. This is one of the top reasons i stopped using the drug. I did not want to have any type of craving or "need" for it. Here's a couple quotes from some more creditable websites to back this up.

http://www.ecstacynow.com/ecstacy_facts.html
Exctasy is not physically addictive. However, the drug can often take on great importance in people's lives, and some people become rather compulsive in their use. Taken too frequently, however, Ecstasy loses its special effect. Ecstasy releases the brain chemical serotonin, elevating mood and acting as a short-term antidepressant. Compulsive users may be unconsciously trying to self-medicate for depression.

http://www.lifeeducation.org.au/i_7.asp
People can develop tolerance to the pleasurable effects of ecstasy. While it is unclear whether physical dependence can develop, psychological dependence is a risk. People who become accustomed to partying and socialising while on ecstasy, may feel unable to communicate, make friends, or enjoy themselves without using MDMA or a similar drug. Counselling and support may help with this dependency.
Quote:

Last I checked, dealers didn't know what they were selling. It was the chemisists. And I don't know who the hell you buy off of..but if I were to buy something, I would buy from someone who has either tested them, or that I know has an idea what is in it. People that tell you straight out how much of everything is in it, are bullshitting you.
how would you know if dealers know what they are selling or not? Do you ask them straight out "do you know whats in this?" and they tell you no.... I doubt it... I'm glad you know about the whole supply chain of drugs, but that doesn't make any difference. As per my statement, it's the users that are the problem. If you can remove the users, the chemists, dealers, and suppliers will be out of a job. Just because somebody has tried this specific pill before doesn't make it safe. Different people have different reactions to pills. I have PERSONALLY seen two people take the same pill (half and half). One user was puking and felt horribly sick, while the other was perfectly fine.
Quote:

It's the chemisists that are the problem. The users are merely using what they enjoy.
once again, lets revert back to if you can remove the users, the chemists, suppliers and dealers will all be out of a job. Oh.. this just struck me... most drugs go through gangs right? Well.. wouldn't this also reduce gang activity?
Quote:

You have your head so far up your ass it's making it difficult for you to think correctly isn't it? You made an ass out of yourself thinking that I was high. Who says that I ingest anything?
i don't remember you saying anything about taking the drug, although you do suggest it as you are sticking up for the users and the drug. I am personally against ecstacy use. I will not completely ignore people that are on it, although don't expect me to give you my complete attention. Yes. to set the record straight, i have used ecstacy on multiple occasions. 6 to be exact. I have not touched the drug for over a year now, and i do not plan to in the future. I have no need for it. I was a foolish, yet educated user. Remember, by standing up for something, it does not always mean you are doing it, but it does show a very strong force that you support it.

IE: If you stand up for bin laden terrorizing the USA and other countries, it suggests that you condone these actions. You may not be fighting with him against the USA and other countries, but your comments point towards you supporting what he is doing.

That is just a simple metaphor relating back to your comments about the people that use ecstacy.
Quote:

That's nice, I'm glad you had fun. Whether or not I take a drug is my decision, as it is anyone else's. You don't need them, or seem to want them. Other's do. Leave them be.
great.. you understand i am not a supporter of ecstacy use. As for leaving users be... i don't agree with that. I would have no problem leaving these users alone if they didn't effect me, but they do. If it wasn't for the kid overdosing, the last hulla would not have been shut down earlier than expected. This relates directly back to the dealer that was caught too.. If it wasn't for the demand of the drug by USERS, that dealer most likely wouldn't have been there, not to mention, he wouldn't have had the drugs with him. Hence, he wouldn't have been caught, and the party would have continued. This incident did not directly effect ME, as i left a few minutes before this all happened, although it did effect many other innocent people who are NOT users. Secondly... the kid that overdosed at a previous hulla (14 i think... in the underground garage).. If it wasn't for this inncident, and others like it with overdoses, the city would have been a lot less inclined to step in and try to put a stop to the "rave scene" in toronto. Before this happened, there was parties almost every weekend. Big parties... big name djs.. multiple parties on one night. Now there is hardly any. The rave scene has died down drastically. One of the main factors in this would be the city injunction removing city owned property as venue space. This directly effects me, you, everyone else that parties, and also many people who do not party (ie: sound/lighting companies, djs, venue owners, downtown businesses, go transit, etc...)

i'm glad you thought of all the points though.
back to the drawing board eh?
Old December 27th, 2002, 04:21 AM   #21
fruity_booty
Hullanewbie

Send a message via ICQ to fruity_booty
fuck hullas, fuck u anabolic, fuck all you who diss JUNGLIST.
u can all go suck a fucking lolly u etards
Back when mark wallburg was marky mark, this is how we used to make the party start, we used to mix in with bacardi dark and when it kicks in ou can hardly talk and by the sixth gin you gon probably crawl and you'll be sick then and you'll probably barf and my prediction is you gon probably fall either somewhere in the lobby or the hallway wall.
Old December 27th, 2002, 11:08 AM   #22
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

^^^ what a lame-o
Old December 27th, 2002, 03:03 PM   #23
*BunnE*
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Are we talking about weed or ecstacy here? I didn't make any comments about weed. That in itself is another thread. As for ecstacy, it is a depressing drug.

I didn't say weed did I? When I say rolling, I'm refering to the high you get from Ecstasy.
Quote:
I know many people that have gone through periods of sadness and depression DIRECTLY after the use of ecstacy. Coincidence... i think not. Ecstacy has been repeatedly been claimed to cause depression.

Yes, lack of seretonin. That's what happens when your brain gets flooded with the "happy chemical" (seretonin, not MDMA) and then that chemical goes away. It takes about two weeks for your brain to replenish seretonin levels.
Quote:
Many doctors, scientist, and more have made these statements. I think that people of this statue would be a little more experienced with it's effects over the average user, most of which are not educated, nor want to be educated about the drug.

Doctors and scientists are paid by the government. The government is waging a "war against drugs" and therefore is having them do biased studies that show these effects. Pay someone and they will say anything.
Quote:
I am sure many people on this board will back me up when i say that depression does come from the use of ecstacy.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the majority of the people using Ecstasy that frequent this board are teenagers or young adults. People that are still in the stages of their lives where depression is a very large factor. Mix the fact that they don't have seretonin and you get a deeper depression. I'm not disputing that Ecstasy causes depression but it's short lived. You don't take it once and BOOM! you're depressed for life.
Quote:
PSYCHOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF ECSTASY
confusion
depression
sleep problems
anxiety
paranoia
hallucinations
panic
psychotic episodes
confusion, depression, sleep problems
drug craving, severe anxiety, and paranoia - during and sometimes weeks after.

That's is large doses only. The studies that are done on animals don't mimic recreational use of Ecstasy. They are given higher doses of MDMA more frequently; up to 4-5 times a day for periods of up to four weeks. Those "PSYCHOLOGICAL EFFECTS " can also be caused by problems at home, school, work, whatever.
Quote:
Ecstacy is not physically addictive like other drugs, but a mental addiction. It doesn't happen in all people, but it does happen in most.

I would like to see some data to back that up. Look at people that wake-up in the morning and need a coffee to get started. They are addicted to caffiene. Having that "I wish I was still high" feeling is quite common while using most drugs.

I'm not going to get started on the rest of it. It's all biased. Find unbiased sites and books to start reading. You'll realize that there is a world of knowledge out there.
Quote:
i don't remember you saying anything about taking the drug, although you do suggest it as you are sticking up for the users and the drug.

Not all users. The responsable ones, yes. I believe that people that are responsable about their use and don't make lives difficult for other people should be allowed to use. Not everyone is like that, unfortunatly.
Quote:
If it wasn't for the kid overdosing, the last hulla would not have been shut down earlier than expected.

And this kid overdosed on..? It's very difficult to OD on Ecstasy. He would have to have taken a lot! He could have taken Ecstasy (which isn't always MDMA..it's a pill being sold as it) and then could have OD'd on whatever else. So Ecstasy isn't entierly to blame here.

I don't have the patience to deal with the rest of this post. If I feel the need, I will address the rest later.
Old December 27th, 2002, 04:17 PM   #24
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

all i have to say is 5HTP

don't abuse the e

be responsible

your body your choice

be responsible (again)

don't come down on people for what they feel is right or wrong cuz in the end its all a matter of opinion

huggles and love
Old December 27th, 2002, 05:37 PM   #25
MadChemist
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to MadChemist
Ecstacy is bad for you.

How bad is debatable. But it probly falls somewhere between prozac and methamphetamine in terms of side effects and long term health problems.

Evidence seems to point towards mild serotonin pathway changes or pruning. Anecdotal evidence runs the gamut but is hard to trust due to the very low percentages of true MDMA out there. I'd go so far as to say that one of 3 pills is adulterated in some way.

And please. Don't blame the chemists. We're just molecule splicers. When people decide to eat huge quantities of unknown substances for recreational purposes that's their bad.

MadChemist