User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old August 9th, 2003, 06:49 PM   #26
neverlandgurl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 18  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 10 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to neverlandgurl Send a message via Yahoo to neverlandgurl
same old story...
17 year old stockboy who wants to take over the world

i think i just watched a lifetime movie about that.....

striking inspiration into the hearts of others: http://www.hattrixx.co.uk
neverlandgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2003, 10:00 AM   #27
MaTcH
Banned

18 thanxand the only reasn chris is losing money is because the attendance is dropping, and y is the attendance droping? cookie to the winner.
MaTcH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2003, 10:01 AM   #28
MaTcH
Banned

o and i dont want to take ovah the world. i own it
MaTcH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2003, 11:24 AM   #29
RaverPrincess
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to RaverPrincess
Quote:
Originally posted by MaTcH
Ryan, I know you just didn't say sorry to Frolic. As soon as Hullabaloo dies... god I still can't wait for that day, then a better mega happy fun fun party hardy Happy to my hard to my godamn core production company will take over. let's face it, Hullabaloos are the basics of Happyhardcore for newbies. The only reason some of us go to these hullas is so we can abduct the potential little party kids and teach em that their is so much better things than frolic spinning tears run cold! so Fun fur wearing whistle blowing back massauging light stick twirling kandy soldjahs stand the fuck and hold ur heads up high, and give hulla the finger because HHC is our's and we will take it back from the money hungry over chargin frolic and PARTY in a new venue. Listening to Luna c and Dj stabby. Whoa I rambled that was fun.

There are some people in this world whom I pity not only for their ignorance but also their ARROGANCE. I see some comments on here like yours about Frolic and about Hulla and I want to shake you so hard you get even MORE brain damage than you must already have to let yourself come on here and say such ignorant things. Just my opinion.
RaverPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2003, 01:37 PM   #30
anabolic frolic
Administrator

Photos: 125  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 5 View Users Journal
brain damaged is the appropriate term . Posts like that are so rediculous they only make their author look like an idiot and certainly don't bother me.

For some amusement click on Match's profile and take a look at his past posts. Look's like another candy turned jaded raver.
anabolic frolic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2003, 04:03 PM   #31
RaverPrincess
Hullaboarder

bahahahahahaa tooooo funny!!

just don't ever take these kind of people seriously or take any of this to heart, Chris. clearly God's only purpose with putting these type of people on earth is to keep us amused.
Old August 16th, 2003, 02:23 AM   #32
xRaVeRx
Hullaboarder

Photos: 7  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to xRaVeRx Send a message via MSN to xRaVeRx
Shit talk bout MaTcH goin on...aw well,
I THINK YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SPEAK YOUR OPINION, NO MATTER HOW BAD OR GOOD IT IS!

Maybe, sucha comment though was a bit drastic, but meh! u jus speakin ur mind min.. but i can see why "raverprincess" would
get defencive...SHE JUS MUST LOVE FROLIC, HULLA, AND THE WHOLE VIBE GIVEN OFF BY IT!!

^thas my overview of what happened in the past on this thread on this page..

PEACE, xRaVeRx
Old August 18th, 2003, 01:50 PM   #33
RaverPrincess
Hullaboarder

Well yeah I do happen to have a huge amount of respect for Chris and that's why sometimes I'll speak up when I think people are being ignorant. I just don't understand why, if someone feels the way Match does, why they even bother being a part of this community. I think alot of people are very quick to judge Frolic without really stopping to remember what he has done for this scene and what he has given us. I guess it's trendy to have the attitude that Match does. I've talked to Frolic about this privately and he knows how much I respect him and appreciate what he's done and that's what matters. He knows who his true and faithful partiers are. So that's why it seems like I jump down people's throat sometimes. Especially after the whole WEMF fiasco thread.
Old August 21st, 2003, 12:26 AM   #34
xRaVeRx
Hullaboarder

^^ yea, yea..I get ExActly what your saying!!
frolic is a good man, hes brought the scene alot...and shouldn't be hated for it, but i suppose..some people jus dont see it, or they see it and wanna deny it or sumthin! OR maybe they jus dont like frolic, but still go to his parties?!?!?!?!?! which i dont get, but ok..
i havent had the chance to actually TALK to frolic one-on-one, cuz hes always busy on party night...and i understand that

but, its good u defend him *RaverPrincess*

PeACE --xRaVeRx--
xRaVeRx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2003, 08:18 AM   #35
Mirage
Hullaboarder

Yeah it's true! Hullabaloo has inspired so many people over the years. Alot of Djs and promoters probably would not be around right now if it hadn't been for Hullabaloo. I've heard folks say ya know after goin to Hulla in 99 I realized my dream was to become a happyhardcore Dj or to throw a rave of my own. It's been a huge influence on the North American HHC scene! So show some respect man!
Mirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2003, 02:29 PM   #36
xRaVeRx
Hullaboarder

well my first party was HuLLa (The Anthems) ..and it was the greatest! the vibe, music, ppl ..EVERYTHING! then my next party was Big Bud (Summer Lovin') and I didn't like it AT ALL!!

so, (i think) ..if i didn't start with a hulla, i wouldn't be a raver today! ..if istarted with big bud..i prolly would jus dropped the scene (cuz i wouldn't of known any better back then)

IM SOO GLAD I DIDN'T DROP OUT OF THE SCENE! ITS SOO WICKED!!

--THANKYOU HULLA!! BUT MORE IMPORTANT..THANX FROLIC--
Old August 21st, 2003, 05:19 PM   #37
§tarlite
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to §tarlite
Quote:
Originally posted by xRaVeRx
Be cause its always like super packed on the dancefloor (to the point) ..u can jus jump up and down...
Kay, I'm not trying to be a bitch at all, just because I know what you're talking about when you mention the dance floor being packed, There IS enough room to dance, but not if you're a "big dancer" you can always dance on the first balcony! There's MORE then enough room to dance there.
I can understand you wanting to be in the crowd though, I like being there, the energy is just more intense, but if you really want to give 'er and dance like a mo-fo then just leave the crowd for a bit.

I personally LOVE the opera house. It is probably the greatest venue EVER! My 2 fave venues are Opera House and Tropicana. Tropicana's closed though.....
Opera House is great because it's almost like different rooms the way it's split up with balconies. The bar area is a little quieter, and usually not too busy. The second level is nice because there's enough room to dance and still be relatively close to everything, then there's the packed dance floor, (where there's still enough room to dance)

I don't understand why people bitch about "changing up the venue" I really dont think it is THAT big of a deal. I would rather it be at Opera House all the time because I always know it will be held there, I don't have to wait and find out the venue. I'm familiar with the Opera House and it's just a really good venue.

Like Frolic said: We operate in a venue most Americans would KILL to have access to in their home cities and all I ever hear on here is "find another venue".

BE THANKFUL!!!!

-Stefanie-
Old August 21st, 2003, 05:51 PM   #38
snowBL(i)ND
Hullaboarder

MaTcH. Remind me to punch you next time i see you for being stupid, k?
You know you love hullas you jaded fuck.
Old August 21st, 2003, 09:14 PM   #39
xRaVeRx
Hullaboarder

^^ HAHAHA! serious..MaTcH and everyone who complains (including me) LOVES HuLLaS!! hahaha..we're jus ignorant and want mor even though we have alot already! *sigh*
Old September 5th, 2003, 11:12 PM   #40
Snoop e
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 23 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to Snoop e Send a message via MSN to Snoop e Send a message via Yahoo to Snoop e
^^^ i hear you on that

Check me out on MySpace.
Snoop e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2003, 09:18 AM   #41
fREAKYjUNGLIST
Hullaboarder

i'm just pissed off you can't smoke inside anymore. lol..like that's an issue anyways....
I honour the place in you where the entire universe resides. I honour the place in you of love, of light, of peace. I honour the place within you where, if you are in that place in you & I am in that place in me, there is only one of us.
fREAKYjUNGLIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2003, 10:02 PM   #42
xRaVeRx
Hullaboarder

^but everyone does anyway!! NOT ME, CUZ I DUNT DO DRUGS!
Ill jus get lung cancer off the other 600ppl within the oPera house that are smokin, LOL!!
Old October 7th, 2003, 01:47 PM   #43
soapscum
Hullanewbie

Send a message via AIM to soapscum
You guys are lucky to even have parties.

Just wanted to let you guys know how lucky you are to be able to actually get to hear good music at a venue Period.

Here in the US(Tampa, Florida) the electronic music scene is dead, and has been for YEARS(at least since 97-98)

I've been to one Hulla party, it was amazing.(back in oct. 99.)

It was the first and only happy hardcore party i've been to. I had a blast. (For some reason people down here never really got into it.)

I was lucky enough to have found the scene here back in 1993 and pretty much grew up in it. and now it's been gone a while, and i miss it.

enough blabbing........be thankful you don't live in a society where authorities won't allow you to throw a good party.

-soap
soapscum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2003, 09:12 PM   #44
xRaVeRx
Hullaboarder

^ that is a good poInt! not havin the rave scene here...would suck major ASS!!
Old November 11th, 2003, 01:26 PM   #45
snowBL(i)ND
Hullaboarder

indeed
snowBL(i)ND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2003, 01:48 PM   #46
xRaVeRx
Hullaboarder

also tru
Old November 11th, 2003, 01:55 PM   #47
Phlux
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Phlux
Quote:
Originally posted by shuko_x
Im curious as to why England and all over Europe they have superclubs

Like Godskitchen, Creamfields etc...

I mean i know England is the land of Rave and basically all the promotion and DJ money is there because all the headliners are from there. But that just gives u more of a reason to push our stuff.

All the promoters..past and present gotta get together and build a superclub in the lakeshore area...its the only way the scene is gonna survive. I mean we were very lucky no to loose the opera house after Digital Outlaws. Who's to say that luck streak will continue with another fiasco....Promoters gotta fight the power...say fuck y'all... and build a club. Of course it will be a bit of moneypit at first but..after a while the money will come in as u establish the scene more.

I realize this posts is a few months old but Superclubs are a thing of the past now. Creamfields and Ministry are toast and Godskitchen only happens once a month now. The days of superclubs are over. And even if they weren't, they would never fly here. And once the anti-tabacco advertising loopholes in the legislation are fixed, and tabacco companies stop sponsoring events all-together, The Government will dissapear too.
Phlux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2004, 02:57 AM   #48
xdigitalxdreamx
Hullaboarder

Photos: 15  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via MSN to xdigitalxdreamx
Thumbs up DUUUUDE!

fuck my friend told me that the opera house is so small and its so packed at hullas and that it gets soo hot in there from al the dancing and ppls sweat starts condencing on the ceiling and its starts party raining!!!!!!!!!!!! dude thats fucking amazing! that happens at the dungeon lol my hair gell like melted i had liberty spikes in my hair and they all like floooped over haha yeah thats pretty gross but cool at the same time!PARTY RAIN! and cool and gross always have a fantabulous mix (exept worms! eek!) but thats besides the point! haha im too rambely!lol i cant wait to go to hulla! i think the venue will be awsome! i think it would be hokey if we had some roomy huge venue anyone who complains about being cramed into a party....shut up! cuz thats the best way to get jiggy wit it!! lol you go frolic! whicked choice of party space!

PLUR
rave on!
siouxsie

siouxsie
----+----what you want 2B! in this industry! use that NRG! hardcore chemistry!!-----+-----
xdigitalxdreamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2004, 12:24 PM   #49
kneeling
Hullaboarder

Photos: 2  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via MSN to kneeling
awwwwww poor Ryan... lol ahahaha
Old February 5th, 2004, 09:11 PM   #50
Glim
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Glim
no no no you can't change the venu as I have just about figured out how to get there without missing the Spadina exit off the 401 exit.. after 3 years lol... sides there is lots of GOOD parking nea the opera house.. a real bugger to find in most places of TO for us out of towners...

And you havent been to a hulla till youve sat down in your car then gotten out later to find rave goo on your seat an been yelled at by your parents at least once in your life...

Best of all is all the stairs to the balcony.. It keeps the drunks upstairs (unless they fall down them)

my only small suggestion would be some sort of bolted down benches along the walls so you dont sit in rave goup mixed with snow during winter hullas.. common we all get tired an ned to sit for at lest 5 minutes out of the night lol... sn it would keep people off the floor an out of walk ways...

Other then that Hulla is the Opera House an the Opera House is Hulla the vibe lives there now along with the energy and fun of the Event known as Hullabaloo.

I bet when the opera house is empty you can still hear:

The ravers screaming and the whistles blowing.
Hardcore music hard and going.
Frolic at the Decks, Bawls out just a rawking
and Storm on the mic.. will he ever stop talking?
Headliners form the UK pumping you an me
and the specktacle of hulla still alive and still free.

So the day Opera House stands empty I will shed just a tear..
all those years of Raving to the music I hold dear...
Gone into my history, never forgotten in my past.
But at least I can tell my kids someday raving was a blast.

Dont stop the parties on my account an thanx you Mr. Frolic an all your crew (including the security an the meds some of us do appreciate your presence)
Glim is offline   Reply With Quote