The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Hullabaloo News & Discussion
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old February 8th, 2004, 11:09 PM   #51
shuko_x
Hullaboarder

the Opera House for as dirty as it is.. Its not that bad.. In fact i think there is a different feel there from a performer's point of view than anywhere else (im only bedroom coming out soon).. Most other events usuall have the DJ's on a equal floor (which is kinda cool..i get to look at them at work) but if i was performing id love to be on the stage. Has more of a performing feel. From a raver's point of view its a decent venue. Consistant place with ttc access and nearby slurpee vendor. Its all i need
Old February 8th, 2004, 11:34 PM   #52
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Photos: 32  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 12 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
The only problem I have with The Opera House is that's it's too small and crampy in terms of body movement space.... a slightly larger venue would be great... more room to dance..
Seizure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2004, 10:46 PM   #53
xdigitalxdreamx
Hullaboarder

Photos: 15  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via MSN to xdigitalxdreamx
i dont really care i ove the party and i didnt mind the space at accelerator i think the opera house is just fine.

PLUR
rave on
siouxsie

siouxsie
----+----what you want 2B! in this industry! use that NRG! hardcore chemistry!!-----+-----
xdigitalxdreamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2004, 11:19 PM   #54
TrYpPy
Hullaboarder

Photos: 6  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 8 View Users Journal
I love the Opera house. Might be cause that's the only Venue I've been to. I don't think the OH is over crowded at all. Perhaps during the Headliner *but come on.. that's to be expected* I usually have tons of room to shake my bon-bon.
Rockin out in the OH is the place to be.

I was quite sad when I read Frolic's post.

"but those who complain about things than cannot be changed are only taking away from my motivation to continue these events and are responsible for my eventual retirement as a promoter and the death of Hulla."

Damn.. come on guys.. this is HULLA we are talking about. I may be "newish" still to the scene..but I want this to be kicking it for years to come. Frolic has opened my eyes to a whole new reality that I never knew existed. It's almost not even a reality. It's more like a fantasy life. Of course I could move on if he decided to stop throwing parties, but lets not make it because of us. Let's show him the appreciate he deserves for making the scene what it is today.
TrYpPy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2004, 11:58 PM   #55
Weaver
Hullaboarder

Photos: 11  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
^^Yea trippy that little line there weighed pretty heavy on me too.

Frolic man We'll love you forever and ever, you can't give up! You are the whole reason we are hear right now on the boards chatting it up, you are the first hardcore DJ I heard and I got into it. frolic is YOU who makes this all happen and for that we are forever greatful no matter what the venu or time or place, please continue to give us the music we love with the magical bubble we all create. Happy hardcore has made me alot happier and helps me through tough times, the words THANK YOU frolic aren't enough to describe how i feel... so maybe the words "LSIDFJIEWOEWFKJN LSDFKI" will have to do but don't let people get you down!!!
Old February 23rd, 2004, 12:47 AM   #56
S2S
Hullaboarder

yup thanx chris.

I know the venue is a prob for some ppl! But we can't change it.

I really dont care as long as there is 19+

If you wanted to go bigger & better the only option would be the Koolhaus (That would be soooo sweet). But then tiket price's would incress and the promoter might have to deal with the goombah mafioso's.
Old March 2nd, 2004, 08:29 PM   #57
S2S
Hullaboarder

Why dont you get Scooter down here and through a party @ the koolhaus?????????
S2S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2004, 03:10 PM   #58
*LIKORisQUIKER*
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to *LIKORisQUIKER*
I love the opera house....there's just something about it that's almost comforting when u get there cuz it's so familiar. I love going there and knowing my way around, and knowing that i'm in a safe environment. Hopfully Hulla will NEVER die, nor have to find another venue cuz all and all i think everyone who ever goes, has gone, or is going to go should be thankful for everything hulla brings out for ppl, and in ppl.

"WOO-HOO 4 HULLA"!!! ~*P.L.U.R*~ See ya'll @ Hulla!!! ttfn
Old April 2nd, 2004, 04:20 PM   #59
S2S
Hullaboarder

I heard a rumor that for there party on July 3, that it will be at another location.
S2S is offline   Reply With Quote