User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old April 21st, 2003, 06:58 PM   #101
Troile
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Troile
Its true, first hullas are special.

Of the 4 hullas I've been to PoD has been my favourite. Though I had to leave this one at 1:30...so you never know...I might've liked this one more if I could've stayed.
Old April 21st, 2003, 07:21 PM   #102
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Photos: 32  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 12 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
Quote:
Originally posted by Keron_DaFunky1

dude...Digital Outlaws was the worst Hulla I think i've ever been too...

Digital Outlaws wasnt THAT bad.. prolly the best Hulla I went to in 2002... the worst hulla I went to was back on Feb 2000 at the docks... *shudder*
Old April 21st, 2003, 07:28 PM   #103
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
Quote:
Originally posted by DJ Tranzit
for those of you who got a CD of mine - you either got the last batch as i was running out the door, or you're special listen to it! a new batch of vinyl is in the mail, so expect a new mix soon! keep checking out the website for more info

Is that the CD on a Verbatim CD-R with a clear case with 2 tracks on it? Whatever that CD was that some guy gave me at hulla as I was dancing... the tracks were sweet.. but poorly burned.. heh
Old April 21st, 2003, 07:34 PM   #104
paperbagprinces
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to paperbagprinces Send a message via AIM to paperbagprinces Send a message via Yahoo to paperbagprinces
Quote:
Originally posted by itsgigglegirl
PaperbagPrincess

I met you quite a few times during the night...my friend Jim gave you a panda bear I think...I was wearing the white tank top that said "noodle" and pink pants...You were the cutest thing there! Hope to see you in July!

Courtney

Ya I remember you
And Jim did give me a panda bear-very cute!
Quote:
You were the cutest thing there
- Awww! Thanks!!!!
I will defiantly be at the next hulla!
(Great hulla pictures by the way)
****PLURality|Rocks|My|World****
Old April 21st, 2003, 07:51 PM   #105
Poemi
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Poemi Send a message via Yahoo to Poemi
Get Hype was my very first hulla , and I had the best time ever!

Of course I can only compare it to the NYC parties I've been too, and they suck, but OMG it was the best party.

I was the girl in the pink dress w/ the white furry legwarmer/boots, arm bands and bag.

I feel like I met a million people, but I can't remember anyone's name, so hello to anyone who remembers me!
Old April 21st, 2003, 08:01 PM   #106
Xphox
Hullaboarder
Penguin Bashing Champion! High Score: 3235 

Journal Entries: 3 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Xphox Send a message via MSN to Xphox
The party was soooo good.. but the people I brought where such a bitch, they didn't stop complaining.. so I ditched them in the chill room, and went back to the dance floor!

Big Ups to everyone who I met. Was a great night.. but Keron you freaked me out bro.... Shame on you! *snickers*

I don't have a digicam, so once I get my pictures developped I'll post them for all to see.
Old April 21st, 2003, 08:06 PM   #107
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally posted by Xphox
The party was soooo good.. but the people I brought where such a bitch, they didn't stop complaining.. so I ditched them in the chill room, and went back to the dance floor!

There was a chill room? *jaded look*
Old April 21st, 2003, 08:06 PM   #108
Troile
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Troile
Quote:
Get Hype was my very first hulla , and I had the best time ever!

Of course I can only compare it to the NYC parties I've been too, and they suck, but OMG it was the best party.

I was the girl in the pink dress w/ the white furry legwarmer/boots, arm bands and bag.

I feel like I met a million people, but I can't remember anyone's name, so hello to anyone who remembers me!

I remember you! I never talked to you...but I noticed you walking by early in the night.

Quite cute
Old April 21st, 2003, 08:53 PM   #109
Poemi
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Poemi Send a message via Yahoo to Poemi
"I remember you! I never talked to you...but I noticed you walking by early in the night.

Quite cute"

aaaw thanks!
Old April 21st, 2003, 09:29 PM   #110
candypunk
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to candypunk
thats was wicked Hulla i met lots of people

PLUR

-Will
Old April 21st, 2003, 09:46 PM   #111
neverlandgurl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 18  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 10 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to neverlandgurl Send a message via Yahoo to neverlandgurl
Quote:
by paperbagprincess: Alisun(sp?)?! Jim?!
yay you got the spelling of name right! wooooooo! and you deserved the panda...bein all cutie patootiest

striking inspiration into the hearts of others: http://www.hattrixx.co.uk
Old April 21st, 2003, 10:31 PM   #112
NewPlurPrincess
Hullaboarder

Send a message via Yahoo to NewPlurPrincess
I met you too Poemi. I was the girl in the Tiger outfit, my first Hulla also, I spoke to you for a little bit. You're so pretty. So nice meeting you!
Old April 21st, 2003, 10:37 PM   #113
Seizure
Hullaboarder

And for some reason... even walking around the whole building, out of places that I was able to walk.. I saw NO girl in a Tiger outfit
Old April 21st, 2003, 10:39 PM   #114
paperbagprinces
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to paperbagprinces Send a message via AIM to paperbagprinces Send a message via Yahoo to paperbagprinces
Quote:
Originally posted by neverlandgurl

yay you got the spelling of name right! wooooooo! and you deserved the panda...bein all cutie patootiest

Aw, thanks! You two were the greatest!
Old April 21st, 2003, 10:45 PM   #115
renegade_emcee
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to renegade_emcee Send a message via Yahoo to renegade_emcee
why can't there be a a hulla every night
Old April 21st, 2003, 11:06 PM   #116
neverlandgurl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 18  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 10 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to neverlandgurl Send a message via Yahoo to neverlandgurl
^^^^
see welcome to hulla thread about this
if there was always hulla....we'd never know how truly special it is

Last edited by neverlandgurl : April 21st, 2003 at 11:20 PM.
Old April 21st, 2003, 11:11 PM   #117
renegade_emcee
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to renegade_emcee Send a message via Yahoo to renegade_emcee
your right. hehehe i was just dreaming :P

but i had a great night. i met so many peopel from the board i just forgot there names on here LOL but everyone was super nice. but there was some bad shit going around the party and a few people go sick but i loved the vibe and the people i met and the music was awesome!!!!
Old April 21st, 2003, 11:14 PM   #118
shuko_x
Hullaboarder

Yo if anyone read my post fully i didn't say this was a shyte party...bar none it wasn't I had soo much fun....

If anything my biggest quam was there was alot of top 10-like hardcore tracks. and there wasn't too much variety.

Actually I was hoping that somebody was gonna drop some japanese hardcore (ala Fastest Dreams or Love Is).. or better yet the Rave N Beats Japan stuff...Now that would have made my night.

Oh well.......................................................its time to apply diy to our Jammin Out Posse...

U wait.... as soon as we get good tables and more japanese stuff gets released we'll representen Japan and Spain

mwuaahahahha
Old April 21st, 2003, 11:51 PM   #119
enD
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to enD
I came. I saw. I raved *really hard*

I sometimes forget about the magic that is hullabaloo...and that hands down are the amazing kids that go to their parties!

I had so much fun meeting so many new people and acting like a retarded raver

Shouts out to everyone I met...

Here are the people that made my night so memorable! Sorry if I leave out some names cuz I have a really bad memory right now!

The Goodfellaz Crew!- Oh my gaaaaaaaad
The Pittsburgh Crew!- Poopy was alive and well....glad to see him rocking out to the hardcore! Too bad we all had SARS the morning after
Pacman is my hero, Tika is my curling partner in crime, Ryan is the funniest person alive!
Objectview- Jimmy i'm glad you came with us and kept me in stitches the whole weekend
Kandeegirl2- Jen you're the best! Glad to have a new raving buddy...the preparty on friday was too much fun with you there!
Kraver- thanks for the inhailer action and chilling with us
Surreal- I had fun on our little adventures trying to fnd the preparty on jane and finch lol
DynamicHalfDuo- Timmy you kick ass...thanks for the drink even though it made me puke
Candypunk- Glad you like the cd! Hope to see ya at Goodfellaz
Spunn- boy how you show up during the worst times! lol
Okidam- Thanks for the ride and putting up with all of our inside jokes and craziness, hope we can do it again sometime
Neverlandgirl- I think i met you!
Arkane and Raverprincess- happy birthday!
Kriztian- you rule
Tranzit and Tranzit's girl- it was a pleasure to meet you both!
Shouts to everyone I met in the bathroom and the kid who gave me my first lightshow in like 3 years hahaha

And everyone I forgot...Rave on! lol

Onto the music...

SOS, Silver1, Ruffage, Gobstoppa and Jumper MADE MY FUCKING NIGHT! HAT'S OFF TO YOU!

Hope to see everyone at Goodfellaz on June 14th and we can do it again!

<- Needs sleep

GOODFELLAZ says Goodbye on September 13th, 2008!
www.goodfellaz.ca
Old April 21st, 2003, 11:52 PM   #120
okidam
Hullaboarder

Photos: 14  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to okidam Send a message via Yahoo to okidam
alo all! i had an absolute friggin blast at this hulla, my first hulla! at midnight, two hours went by so wonderfully slow, and i met so many people! but i got pretty tired quick, and napped in the left corner on the second tier of the three on the main floor. next time im getting a wonderful whole day of rest and sleep in before i go to hulla ^_~ im annoyed i didnt make myself get up and dance at least until that trance set came on. then i could of rested fine, hee hee! traaaance, traaaaa... : snore : ^_~ i still love trance, just not to dance too.

anyone here get one of my few copies of my okidam - the first ep cd? if anyone wants, contact me with your email addy, cause when i make a professionally printed and such version of this, ill send you a new one, for the first song on it, outta my way, will be fixed; its way too long, and i hurried thursday night to burn all of em ^.^;; i wanted to color all the covers too, but i realized i didnt have the time thurs night since i worked early friday. even if you didnt get my cd, go to my website and check out whats there; older versions of outta my way, somewhere, and water song are up, plus a couple others; but i REALLY suggest anyone DL the Trailier Muzik remix... its such a fun remix.

thanks to all the 'fellaz, you guys are great, cant wait for the 14th ^_~

renegade emcee n new plur princess - hi!! ^_^

alisun - it was so cute watching ya take care of jimmy, haha! and 'itsgigglegirl' kept poppin' up then, i shoulda introduced myself to ya -.- darn, next time

jimmay! ...rave rave rave rave, step step step step...

candygirl23, thanks fer the egg i think, it had a jollyrancher in it, right? ^_^

carrie! whatta crazy night! how inthe heck did you miss your plane...? i got a weird message from ya bout being in the middle of an or... eh, nm, ill keep that private ^_~ maybe i misunderstood your voice message, but it sounded bad XD

kandeegurl2 - jenn! thanks for bringing those toys, i loved that shit! ^_~ hee hee! too bad i went in to hibernation for a bit, i wanted to bounce around with you guys more -.- but i couldnt help it, haha!

tika, kristian, seb, steve surreal!!!!!! hi ^_~ haha!

and then hey to all the other peeps i met but i cant recall their names! i think i will bring a lil book next time to write shiz in, i friggin need it! my mind is scatterbrained enough normally, and i love meeting new people. next time, next time

ja ne!
- brandon, aka oki, aka okidam

btw: for those who arent able to put name to face, or didnt officially meet me, i had dark blue ufo's, and the black decepticon logo tshirt that had the neon green that kinda glowed.

the uuk is dead... but long live the UUK Djs!
~Okidam~
~Snoop e~ (now aka skitch)
~Captain Cheddar~
Old April 21st, 2003, 11:56 PM   #121
renegade_emcee
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally posted by enD
I came. I saw. I raved *really hard*

I sometimes forget about the magic that is hullabaloo...and that hands down are the amazing kids that go to their parties!

I had so much fun meeting so many new people and acting like a retarded raver

Shouts out to everyone I met...

Here are the people that made my night so memorable! Sorry if I leave out some names cuz I have a really bad memory right now!

The Goodfellaz Crew!- Oh my gaaaaaaaad
The Pittsburgh Crew!- Poopy was alive and well....glad to see him rocking out to the hardcore! Too bad we all had SARS the morning after
Pacman is my hero, Tika is my curling partner in crime, Ryan is the

Pacman IS GOD! I LOVE TAHT UY is is super nice. anyone know how i can contact him I owe him $20 i feel so bad
Old April 21st, 2003, 11:57 PM   #122
renegade_emcee
Hullaboarder

okidam it was really nice meeting you to :P
Old April 21st, 2003, 11:58 PM   #123
enD
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to enD
Quote:
Originally posted by okidam
renegade emcee n new plur princess - hi!! ^_^

I can't believe I forgot you guys!

It was awesome to meet! I'm sorry I wasn't more talkative on Sunday morning..I'll make up for it in the future

Old April 22nd, 2003, 12:04 AM   #124
renegade_emcee
Hullaboarder

muahahahaha it was okay bro you guys are so awesome lol sorry about being a sketch pad who kept talking but didn't make any since LOL how was the ride home ?
Old April 22nd, 2003, 12:05 AM   #125
RaverPrincess
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to RaverPrincess
Oh my god....I just wanted to post a quick little message about how much amazing fun was had at this party....I am still a little rough from all the fun (after-partied in chatham til like 5 PM on sunday..hehehe). I think I lost my brain somewhere along the way so I'll make a few quick comments that I wanted to say and post more later....

Well, I just wanted to say to Frolic that the Opera House management and security really impressed me that night. My boyfriend and I got there a little late, and came in to find out that a friend of mine who drove up with us but got to the party before us was sick sick sick....it was very very scary for me, but I was thankful that the Security and medics, etc were there to take such good care of her. She's fine now, she was up and kickin not too long after. It could have gone very wrong, but thanks to the people who helped her out, she is very very fine now. So thanks again to them!!

To Rob-B: It was pretty cool to finally meet you. You are so much more fun than I thought you'd ever be to party with!! No offence, but you know what I'm talkin about....and such a lil cutie patootie too...whoowee if only I were about 5 years younger....LOL J/K We'll definitely have to party together again!!

To Dynamic: Thank you so so so much for all the bday happiness you gave me. It was so fun to party with you. And thank you SO much for thinking about my friend and giving her that little stuffed doggy - she loved it. She was touched that people were thinking about her and missing her. YOU ROCK MY SOX TIMMY!!!

I met so many new people at this party that I almost can't remember everyone. It was kind of different for me to be the "mill around and be a social butterfly" type but Saturday night was all about the friends, and the chatting. The vibe was f-ing OUTRAGEOUS!!!! I know I'm forgetting to mention people, but you know who you are and how much you made my first "Hulla Bday Party" totally amazing!!!

So thanks Frolic for giving us yet another amazing Hulla. For me, going to a Hulla is like a two week vacation in Maui!! All the stresses and hurts and unhappiness just dissolves at the door - I come home SO much more relaxed and happy and ready to get back to "reality".

Ok so those were all the things I needed to cover...I'm going to go and try to track down my brain now...will post more as it comes to me.

Thanks guys!!!