Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Get Hype
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old April 22nd, 2003, 11:33 AM   #176
4am
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to 4am
This was my first Hulla (was it just me or did there seem to be a ton of people's first time?) and quite possibly one of the best experiences of my life. I mean, the atmosphere and vibe of the place was like nothing I've ever seen or done before. It seriously rocked my world =) My only complaint is that I can't even begin to remember the names of the people that I met, cause I'm horrible with names and didn't think of getting a little book. I can't wait till the next one!

Thank you to: All the amazing DJs that played, the people who helped set up the event and all the people that helped keep the vibe good!

- Bart (the guy with the bright green hair, the bunny hand puppet and the felix t-shirt)

>I made this!<
Old April 22nd, 2003, 12:34 PM   #177
okidam
Hullaboarder

Photos: 14  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to okidam Send a message via Yahoo to okidam
Quote:
Originally posted by Arkane
okidam, I met ya too! I was at the HQ with kriz and raverprincess...I'm her bf :P then I was talkin to you at the end of hulla when you were sittin on that ledge

arkane - aah, okay, i was trying to reconnect who it was i was chatting with on the ledge, haha! but i remember you well, just didnt know name to face ^_^ cool, it was good meeting you yo, ive got a pm for ya ^_~

and im definitely bringing a lil book to write in next time ^_~
and more cds! haha, maybe by then i can have the professionally printed out ones ^_~ wouldnt that be neat?

the uuk is dead... but long live the UUK Djs!
~Okidam~
~Snoop e~ (now aka skitch)
~Captain Cheddar~
Old April 22nd, 2003, 12:50 PM   #178
Arkane
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Arkane
get Ian to name the mix for ya...he seems to come up with some pretty sweet cd names
Old April 22nd, 2003, 01:04 PM   #179
DynamicHalfDuo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to DynamicHalfDuo Send a message via AIM to DynamicHalfDuo
lol RUFF MUFF
Old April 22nd, 2003, 01:11 PM   #180
jebby182
Hullaboarder
spankthemonkey Champion! High Score: 848 

Send a message via ICQ to jebby182 Send a message via MSN to jebby182
Yay!

The last Hulla I didn't have a great time.
But this one made up for it.
It was such nice weather out, we didnt mind walking around and waiting.
It was great!
Although it didnt seem as full, thats fine, the more party for me.
haha.

I honestly had a great night. Can't wait till the next one!

I met soooooooo many people. and I can't wait to hang out with them. Yay!

*Jeb

_./’\._, ,.·**·.Wish,.·**·..
*·. .·*’.·**·Upon A.**.’
/.·*·.\*.·**Star·.,,.·**·.*
Old April 22nd, 2003, 02:01 PM   #181
pointy_sticks
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to pointy_sticks Send a message via AIM to pointy_sticks Send a message via Yahoo to pointy_sticks
This is the plurriest thread ever.

I'm not even going to try to give shout-outs...you all know who you are, and you rock.
Old April 22nd, 2003, 02:14 PM   #182
djcyclone
Hullaboarder

Holy fuckin' plurtastic batgirl!!

I'll say the same thing ^^ said and not try to do shout-outs. It was fun seeing everyone, can't wait to do it all over again!

Old April 22nd, 2003, 02:31 PM   #183
okidam
Hullaboarder

Photos: 14  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to okidam Send a message via Yahoo to okidam
pluuuuurbs! whee! ahahaha!
Old April 22nd, 2003, 04:01 PM   #184
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Photos: 32  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 12 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
Quote:
Originally posted by J-Karlos

HAHAH THAT WAS LIMEY WALKING AROUND!!!!

hahahahaha limey doesn't look anything like carl.. lol
Old April 22nd, 2003, 04:24 PM   #185
NewPlurPrincess
Hullaboarder

Send a message via Yahoo to NewPlurPrincess
HOLY SHIT!! LMAo!! I'm off of the Hullaboard for like 15 hours and I have to read 3 and a half pages of threads...WWWOOOOAAAHHHHHHHH!!! Lol...holy crap, let me remember what I was trying to say...
Oy, I can't even remember now..lmao....
Jim, ahaha, the picture of me and Mike was horrible, but I'm not as embarrased. I saw some pics of you, and honestly, you didn't look that bad. You are fucking HILARIOUS! For real though, ahahahahah, I just could not stop laughing at the things you said. Everyone else that was at the Goodfellaz HQ, shit, I had soooooo much fun! First like 3 hours I was so super talkative, than after I got sketchy and ick...lmao, sorry I was so quiet by the end. :P But you guys rock my socks, literally, you all own! *Heart*
Everyone else that posted and said they met me, lmao, I remember meeting you all..ahahah, I just can't remember yer Hulla names, therefor I can't type it in...but yes, I met you all and it wuz totally awesome. Oy, fifth party, first Hulla, so fantastic.
Old April 22nd, 2003, 04:36 PM   #186
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
Oh yes.. now I remember what I was going to say.... my next pet is going to be a white bengal tiger cub... but since that prolly wont happen anytime soon... I'll just take a tiger cub... so like... get over here NewPlurPrincess... you're my new pet.. lol
Old April 22nd, 2003, 05:38 PM   #187
NewPlurPrincess
Hullaboarder

*Purrs*
Lol You have to walk me every day ya know, I'm hard to take care of..Tigers need lotsa attention ^_^ *giggles* hehe
Old April 22nd, 2003, 05:44 PM   #188
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Lots of attention eh? You mean I have to walk you too? Do I have to *gulp* feed you.. milk.. too??? Eek! Its tough being a mommy!
Old April 22nd, 2003, 05:50 PM   #189
NewPlurPrincess
Hullaboarder

Ahahaha!! *Evil laugh* Yes it is tough ...but I'm very independant *licks self ...not sexually!!* and I catch my own food... just be sure not to bring any small animals near me or I'll pounce..rawr! lol
Old April 22nd, 2003, 05:55 PM   #190
Seizure
Hullaboarder

hahahaha... Okay... I'll keep my 2 cats away from you.... though I'm sure my dog will pounce you before I get a change to keep it away from you.. lol
Old April 22nd, 2003, 05:57 PM   #191
paperbagprinces
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to paperbagprinces Send a message via AIM to paperbagprinces Send a message via Yahoo to paperbagprinces
Quote:
Originally posted by objectiview711

-Paperbag cuteness,I AM SO SORRY, i probably creeped you out really bad,sorry about the drama with yer crew too

Haha! Aw Jim, you didnt creep me out at all, dont worry! Thanks for the panda bear too!
You and Alisun were wicked
****PLURality|Rocks|My|World****
Old April 22nd, 2003, 05:57 PM   #192
NewPlurPrincess
Hullaboarder

I'll rip your dog to shred..

*laughs* Ahhahahahahahah, t wo other cats eh? Hmm I like cats...I get along with them very well, if you know what I mean *wink*

ahhhahahhahahah *meow*
Old April 22nd, 2003, 06:01 PM   #193
Seizure
Hullaboarder

hahaha this is getting way off topic from "Get Hype" lol... actually.. i think my dog would rip you to shreds... since it constantly attempts to eat my cats.. lol ph33r the dog! lol
Old April 22nd, 2003, 06:06 PM   #194
beet_freek024
Hullaboarder

wow!!!! that party seriously rocked. that was the funnest most magic night i can remember. my weekend went absolutly perfect,except for losing the lottery
but oh well, i had such an awesome time.
thanx to all the awesome people and vibes and music that made my night sooo outrageous. i still cant belive the vibes!!!
PLUR
PLUR
PLUR
PLUR
PLUR

BEET FREEK MYSPACE
Old April 22nd, 2003, 06:14 PM   #195
NewPlurPrincess
Hullaboarder

I'm scared of big dogs so yeah...lmao...
totally off topic..
but funny as hell :P
Old April 22nd, 2003, 06:18 PM   #196
Seizure
Hullaboarder

its not THAT big of a dog... lets just say... standing up on its hind legs... its as tall as me.. heh
Old April 22nd, 2003, 06:33 PM   #197
NewPlurPrincess
Hullaboarder

oh and its not THAT big ... *laughs*
Old April 22nd, 2003, 06:59 PM   #198
Xphox
Hullaboarder
Penguin Bashing Champion! High Score: 3235 

Journal Entries: 3 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Xphox Send a message via MSN to Xphox
NewPlurPrincess is my hero
Old April 22nd, 2003, 07:29 PM   #199
MellowMess
Hullaboarder

Hi guys !

I posted a little something in the pictures thread, but I didn't know then that the real thing was in this thread here ! hehe

This was my second party, but my first Hulla. My brother (Louis here, hullaboard, big nice MickeyMouse hat @ Get Hype) was at his second and didn't want to miss it. Now I do understand clearly why ! Even though I went to only one party before, I could feel the difference !

And the difference was mainly in the attitude. Everyone was so cool. I can't count how many smiles I collected ! This won't have a huge impact, because of my little experience, but this was my best party ! muhehehe And I mean, even in my dreams ! lol And we owe it all to you guys ! Thank you so much ! It was a blast !

I would like to apologize to everybody we spoke with, because we speak french normally, so we made you repeat so many times ! lol You are so sweet to have actually repeated every time ! hehehe

I would like to thank renegade_emcee & the superb NewPlurPrincess who were so cool to offer us a place to go to in case we decide not to drive back to Montreal right after ! That was awesome of you ! We will meet again ! You have my email now ! ;-) Don't worry, the drive back went fine

Poemi, we remember you ! Your outfit was sooo sexy ! Newplurprincess is right, you are such a cutie ! My girl friend liked your look so much that she took a paparazzi-like picture of you while you where dancing, when a girl is at her best ! Too bad we didn't get to chat that much, but I enjoyed every time our eyes crossed ! We will send you the picture when we get it !

I can't really name any other hullaboarder I met, since I wasn't one before the party. I hope I can patch things up by linking nick names with faces... but it will take a little while ! hehehe Specially since I don't recall so many names of the nice people I met !

I will post pictures later, when I get them, but you can see one of us following the link of my homepage in our profile. We didn't note any emails (but one or two), so if we had a good moment together @ get hype, don't hesitate to send us a private message, or an email (It is available in our profile).

So thanks again for the wonderful time, and we will meet again soon... Maybe @ the 6th anniversary of Hulla.... We will check this out !! Or if you get the chance to come raving in Montreal, leave us a note and we'll meet you there !

Gotta go now, I am working tonight...

Ciao !

~ Eric ( & Sandra )
xxx xxx
Old April 22nd, 2003, 07:33 PM   #200
renegade_emcee
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to renegade_emcee Send a message via Yahoo to renegade_emcee
yea if you guys would have needed a place to stay you could have came to my house and i wouldn't have gone to goodfellaz hq. but yea it was really nice meeting you u was super cool and i didn't mind saying shit over and over to you guys just aslong as you were having fun cause i know i was.