The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Stay Here Forever
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old July 8th, 2003, 11:16 PM   #76
itsgigglegirl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to itsgigglegirl
oh and p.s.
he was COMPLETELY SOBER

(ok now noodle and have her name back)

You can't miss me, I'm the girl with the smile

Shake like an earthquake, and cut like a guillotine
Old July 8th, 2003, 11:36 PM   #77
Race 2 Da Beat
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Race 2 Da Beat
glad you kids had a blast./.... whens the nest hulla?

Kelly
Old July 8th, 2003, 11:37 PM   #78
itsgigglegirl
Friendship Crew

september 20th i do believe....
Old July 8th, 2003, 11:42 PM   #79
Race 2 Da Beat
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Race 2 Da Beat
NICE!~

Kelly
Old July 9th, 2003, 12:29 AM   #80
dianejapa
Friendship Crew

Photos: 12  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to dianejapa Send a message via AIM to dianejapa
best nite ever! ever!!!!

i had such a blast... everything was great... the people, the music, the whole feeling... i loved every second of it... (well except when josh abandoned dwane and that whole whatnot...grrr) but all in all i had a great time and i've had such a wonderful feeling in my heart ever since then... *sigh* my mother told me that i looked radiantly beautiful when icame home. she said i jsut looked so happy... and i was! and i still am... and btw greg... don't worry i won't get sick of hearing you talk about how great it was, i could talk about it forever... i hope everyone had as great of a night as i did...

i know i already posted this somewhere else, but if anyone wants to see some of my pics http://www.geocities.com/dianejapa2...ereforever.html

Old July 9th, 2003, 12:39 AM   #81
Juice_1
Hullaboarder

Alright, I've come out of lurking because that was one of the best partys I've ever been to. Well worth the plane tickets. I've been partying for 11 years and NOTHING beats a Hulla!!! Many thanks to all who shared a beautiful night with me. I hope to return in september!
Old July 9th, 2003, 12:50 AM   #82
Snoop e
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 23 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to Snoop e Send a message via MSN to Snoop e Send a message via Yahoo to Snoop e
^^^ i hope to meet you in september

Check me out on MySpace.
Old July 9th, 2003, 03:09 AM   #83
4am
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to 4am
Quote:
Originally posted by itsgigglegirl
[B
Bart: Thanks for the glasses! I'll treasure them forever...and thanks so much for letting me steal your teddy bear for the night...it was the sweetest and nicest thing you could have done
[/B]

Anytime! I'm always one to be willing to lend my stuffed animals to those in need

That goes for the rest of you, ya'hear?

>I made this!<
Old July 9th, 2003, 09:54 AM   #84
e by gum
Hullaboarder

Hope you all had a good time on saturday once again fair play to you Christofer!!
i hope you kids liked the frolic and gum show but i wasnt really up to my old standards but thats what happens when you leave for a while!
well kids i am done so party hard but party safe
peace one love to the hulla cru
the one the only.............E BY GUM
Old July 9th, 2003, 04:37 PM   #85
Keron_DaFunky1
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Keron_DaFunky1 Send a message via Yahoo to Keron_DaFunky1

i completely forgot to thank you guys for dropping a few select tracks

WOLF - SUMMER BREEZE!!! i think the ENTIRE building heard me lose my mind for this, THANK YOU Jeff!!! you continue to impress me with a great mix of tracks everytime i hear ya!!!

Silver1 - VOODOO PEOPLE!!! TOMMY YOU HAVE NO FCUK'N CLUE HOW PUMPED THIS MADE ME!!! YOU HAVE NOOOO IDEA!!! MAN I WENT NUTS!!! YOU HAVE TO MAKE THIS TRADITION AND DROP PRODIGY EVERYTIME!!! HAHAHAHA

Spinz - I danced!!! to JUNGLE! very hard to get me to do that these days... and whoever mentioned Chris'(frisky's) moshpit...all i can say is GOOD TIMES!!! hahaha

Brisk - your set was great times!!! I enjoyed some of the hard stuff you brought over...which, trust me, is saying ALOT coming from me

Frolic - SENSAAAAAATION!!! and HEART OF GOLD!!! Which * I * remixed into HEART OF CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!! thanks for playing " some " cheese ps...YOU KNOW YOU LOVE CHEESE!!! hahahahaha thanks Chris!

Frisky - TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE MEEEEE AWAAAAAAYYYY from the top top top!!! omfg!!! i had NO IDEA you'd drop that as your last track...O-M-F-G!!! THANK YOU!!! i went ballistic!!!

Elixer And Donny, sorry guys...had to leave early...no sleep in 2 days really does a number on me...but i'll be sure to make it through next partie!

HULLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAA AND CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!
Old July 10th, 2003, 10:44 AM   #86
DJ Tranzit
Hullaboarder
Snake Champion! High Score: 2183  Duck Hunt Champion! High Score: 89000 

Send a message via ICQ to DJ Tranzit Send a message via MSN to DJ Tranzit Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Tranzit
fawk
i missed hands of destiny?

BAH!

** New - Dj Tranzit - This Is Why I'm Hot - 60 min hardcore fuckery ***
Old July 10th, 2003, 10:43 PM   #87
okidam
Hullaboarder

Photos: 14  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to okidam Send a message via Yahoo to okidam
ooooh man, the whole first half of the night i was so zonked >.< noooo! just like last hulla! i keep on getting no sleep before hulla, and passing out in the middle of the party -.- but whomever dropped Pretty Green Eyes more towards the later middle of the party... thank you!!! ^_^ i am absolutely in heart with this track ^_^

i was so out of it, but i kinda remember meeting a lotta people, haha! i was the shaggy haired kid in just a white button up , and pikachu backpack, haha! pic:

http://meisemily.rh.rit.edu/%7Eemil...es/DSCN1498.htm

but shout outs to my hullavirgin detroit crew, mr mc 2cb, snoop! you crazy kids! greg, ashleigh, krystal, the girl i met at goodfellaz who knows an old highschool mate o mine and her guy louie, who i didnt get to meet, emily for taking that awesome above picture of me (i cant remember the PLUR shake ^.^;, andypants, timmy!, barry & margret(?), sunny, jim (THANK you for friday, you spent waay too much), UNKLEFUKER!!!!, jenn her boy and their friend, and laaast but not least the oh so lovely Ms Gigglesgirl, Courtney!! much <3 to you! and anyone else i cant remember at the moment... drop me a line! so i can bridge the gaps in me head!

all i remember is wandering around aimlessly, not being able to dance up with giggles n neverlandgurl cause i couldnt sit down and i was so, so zonked. and when i was up in the later of the night, i was zombie-tired, haha, and i just bounced around up front. i had fun... but it was still kinda a sucky night for me personally ONLY in that i had no energy and didnt do jack -.- :: sigh :: NEXT hulla in september ill make it my Hulla to reaaally remember!!!!!!! ...i hope -.-

PLUR + Happiness kids ^_~
sincerely,
- oki

the uuk is dead... but long live the UUK Djs!
~Okidam~
~Snoop e~ (now aka skitch)
~Captain Cheddar~

Last edited by okidam : July 10th, 2003 at 11:01 PM.
Old July 10th, 2003, 11:02 PM   #88
Juice_1
Hullaboarder

I will be more then happy to show ya the handshake at the next one!!!
Old July 11th, 2003, 09:37 PM   #89
tekcajder
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to tekcajder
u coming back for the next one juice??
Old July 12th, 2003, 01:04 AM   #90
itsgigglegirl
Friendship Crew

lol juice everytime i see you post, I think it's timmy (dynamichalfduo) cause you guys have the same avatar, and i rarely read the names anymore...just thought i'd tell you that you make me giggle sometimes!

~Noodle~
Old July 12th, 2003, 01:57 AM   #91
neverlandgurl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 18  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 10 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to neverlandgurl Send a message via Yahoo to neverlandgurl
wow i finally posted

so i finally am getting my review up!!!!!
wow what a birthday weekend to remember!
i loved meeting everybody, it was so nice to put names to avatars
friday night rocked...but i already posted in the proper thread.
saturday night....
~i FINALLY got to give troile his snuggles!!!!!!
~bart (4am) and i became instant bunny buddies
~to the rochester crew...i love you! can't wait to see you in august
~little b...you still are one of the best presents i got that weekend. i loved meeting you and i can't wait to see you again!
~keron was super cute in his cheese crown...he definatley lives up to the title.
~i finally got to apologize to Iris and we had a bathroom sing-a-long
~and to everyone else i met and re-met...hearts for everyone! (tim, muffins, ryan, great big mouth, jamie, mimi, mary and dennis...etc)
oh and i think i must have passed out over a hundred felt hearts to people...i got everyone i could find!!!! and even tho i know i was hitting everyone i passed...it made them all smile and it made it all worth it
i can't believe i wore those giant flowers on my head all night, but they were so much fun and i got so many compliments on them!
the music was so amazing....i bolted upstairs from the bathroom as soon as i heard shooting star...and the sing along to heart of gold....GOLD! ok ok ok this is getting to long
VIVA LA HULLA!!!!

striking inspiration into the hearts of others: http://www.hattrixx.co.uk
Old July 12th, 2003, 02:17 PM   #92
Juice_1
Hullaboarder

Yeah, I'll try really hard to come back to the next one. It will be tough to get days off because my employer is , well, less then reasonable sometimes (heh, heh).
I had to use the col avatar because it fit soooo well. (if ya know me ya know what I'm talkin about). If I could just figure out how to do it I would love to put a picture of me in full rave gear as my avatar. Maybe you could help me James? Might be gettin surgery on my ankle soon (too many parachute jumps.....age catchin up with me), and that would seriously effect my throw down potential. I might be reduced to a hulla bounce at the next party if I'm still on crutches (at which point I will consider it to be my duty to hold the bar up from falling). :-)
Old July 13th, 2003, 07:44 AM   #93
DynamicHalfDuo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to DynamicHalfDuo Send a message via AIM to DynamicHalfDuo
^^^^

You keep making me think I already posted. And I didn't.

Anyway... reading this thread made me want to be at a party again.

Jarefox... tight set mate, great way to kick off the party.

Wolf and Everybody's Daddy... I was front and center for your whole set, you tore it up hardcore just like we've all come to expect... much congrats guys.

Silver1... the other half of Team HappyHourRadio... I spent a fair bit of your set doing some heavy drinking, but about halfway through I set down my beer and busted out the dancing on the upper level

Spinze... I must say, traditionally the Jungle set is my cue to go refill my beer and kick back with the mates and kind of rest up, but your set had "dance" written all over it, and it seems like everyone else felt the same way

Brisk... well holy shit... this is the stuff dreams (and Hullabaloo's) are made of. I couldn't sit down.

Frolic... a truly 6 year anniversary worthy set. And E-By-Gum lived up to his reputation, to say the least

Frisky... your track selection continues to be unique and highly dancable... another set I stayed front-and-center for the whole time

Elixir... I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are the reason I can listen to trance

D-Minus... a solid close to an awesome night. While I wasn't TOO sure about that last track, it seems like everyone really loved it

All in all, the music was all I'd hoped for. I danced my ass off.

I can't even begin to name everyone I met and saw that night, but I'll try to cover some highlights:

Sunny, Courtney, Oki, Carrie, Snoop-E, Ainsely, Jenn, and the Rochester crew in the hotel before the party;

Plurtle, thanks SO MUCH for your bracelet... that was a really awesome gesture ;

Dwane... next time your friends strand you in a foreign city you've never been to before, you know what to do, eh?

George... before and after.

Karlos... you said my name more than everyone else put together.

Keron... I finally met you... and I witnessed the crowning.

Object... I am so in love with you. :P

2-CB and JimmyHoppa... you really ARE two different people!

Dave... it was great seeing you and Lara again.

Peter... Bahahahahaha... "I'm trapped in Toronto!!"

Match... I am so marrying you. No sex, though.

Jen... thanks for the pixie sticks, they were AWESOME at the after party.

Which reminds me, Cherry Beach after party... hahaha... can you say Megaphone?

Anywho, this is already much too long, and I KNOW I'm leaving people out and I'm sorry... blame it on severe alcoholism. See you all at the next party which I'm already salivating over.
Old July 13th, 2003, 07:52 AM   #94
DynamicHalfDuo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to DynamicHalfDuo Send a message via AIM to DynamicHalfDuo
Ok...

Mouse - Happy Hullabaloo! Yes I'll sign your book again.

Donovan - Great to see you again and meet your lady friend... you two are very cute together.

Stefanie - Happy birthday!

Dave - You are one crazy dude and I love seeing you at all the T. parties... I'm sure I'll see you at the Rochester party.

Ok... this time I'm officially done.
Old July 13th, 2003, 01:21 PM   #95
Juice_1
Hullaboarder

Sorry about the confusion, as soon as I figure out how to add a picture I'll change it. :-)
Old July 14th, 2003, 12:18 PM   #96
monstercan-D
Hullaboarder

It's not a colonel, it's General Halftrack!
Old July 14th, 2003, 01:14 PM   #97
tekcajder
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to tekcajder
miss buxley's soo hot. (for a cartoon character i mean!!)
Old July 16th, 2003, 03:06 PM   #98
dj SPINZ
Hullaboarder

I'm a little late on the reply but here it is.

Had an amazing time!! After I finished playing I felt like I had lost ten pounds and needed to chug a couple of beers to recoup. >>Note to Anabolic Frolic: Fan on Stage<< Stuck around to see both Brisk and Frolic as I was having such a great time. Both sets were great and the crowd was nutty.

Happy to hear all the great reviews! Always good to hear when even the most hard core of happy heads get into the jungle. Its not all dark and scary you know

Also huge shout out to Frolic for having me and JD out. Its always a pleasure. Playing the six year was an honor.

Good seeing Frisky, Tommy, Moondancer, Gum and all the weird people dry humping each other.
Old July 16th, 2003, 03:21 PM   #99
silver1
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to silver1
So what's your pick for the Superbowl Pablo?
Old July 16th, 2003, 05:54 PM   #100
Troile
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Troile
I super <3 the cheese.

But dark jungle and dark hardcore is also good...as long as the cheese is still really cheesey its all good.