Go Back   The HullaBoard > Other Stuff > Politics & Media
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old April 29th, 2004, 12:01 PM   #76
pinkbunny511
Hullaboarder

Photos: 13  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to pinkbunny511 Send a message via MSN to pinkbunny511 Send a message via Yahoo to pinkbunny511
i face this subject like i do most things concerning politics, media, and most other things...It's your body, it's your life, do what you want with it. I mean, if you're neighbors were two males, and they got married, is it really going to even effect you?
If you think life is bad now, how would you like to be an egg? You only get laid once. You get eaten once. It takes four minutes to get hard, only two minutes to get soft. You share your box with 11 other guys, but worst of all, the only chick that ever sat on your face was your mom! So cheer up, your life isnt that bad!

AIM: pinkbunny511
yahoo: pinkbunny511311
pinkbunny511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2004, 12:02 PM   #77
pinkbunny511
Hullaboarder

Photos: 13  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to pinkbunny511 Send a message via MSN to pinkbunny511 Send a message via Yahoo to pinkbunny511
free love for everyone
pinkbunny511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2004, 02:39 PM   #78
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Photos: 32  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 12 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
Love is a farce.
Seizure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2004, 12:52 AM   #79
Kandy_Monkey
Hullaboarder

Photos: 5  Users Photo Gallery
so so negative....hmmm but I would have to say that I think ppl tend to toss around the word "love" like its the new catch phrase...date someone a couple of times "love ya" seems a little wrong...little off topic but ya...go marry anyone dammit!! theres always divorce!....and the rate....she climbs!

Last edited by Kandy_Monkey : April 30th, 2004 at 01:04 AM. Reason: thought another thought
Kandy_Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2004, 11:54 AM   #80
*LIKORisQUIKER*
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to *LIKORisQUIKER*
I full heartidly agree with same sex marriages, because as much of u were saying already, people love who they love, and are who they are...therefore whoever u want to be with is u'r choice. I have gay friends as i have lesbian friends too, and i wouldn never look at them differantly from any of my other friends just because they're going out with someone of the same sex. *Whom ever started this thread...good idea....i love when ppl get the point across/out there about topics that need/should be discussed in society today!!!
As for my opinion on "love" and it being "thrown around" now-a-days...i'd like people to tell me what words aren't being thrown around now-a-day's...honestly...love means whatever it wants to mean to anyone. Obviously it's thrown around cuz ppl just don't know what to think of it. Thanx...that's my 2 cents....ttul.
Luv ya'll....just had to get my thought's in there.......*hugz*
~*P.L.U.R*~
Old April 30th, 2004, 02:58 PM   #81
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
I already posted my two cents about this... on an early page.... but looking at the name of this thread makes me think... "What's next? Hermaphrodite's requesting marriage with other hermaphrodite's? What would the government call that? It's gay and straight at the same time."
Old May 1st, 2004, 02:16 AM   #82
Kandy_Monkey
Hullaboarder

Photos: 5  Users Photo Gallery
hmmmmm then any word could mean anything..throw out your dictionaries..words dont mean a thing...ya ...right....whatever....
Kandy_Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2004, 01:47 PM   #83
meisemily
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 1 View Users Journal
i have no reason NOT to agree with it.

plain and simple.
Old May 5th, 2004, 11:33 AM   #84
Everybodies_Daddy
Hullaboarder

Photos: 8  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 25 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Everybodies_Daddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by integrrac
i don't think its for any of us to agree or disagree with somthing that doesn't concern us. e.i. someone elses prefrances or marrige choice.

Well said.

I'm all for gay marraiges (especially since my aunt(s) got married last summer), as long as the government isn't forcing churches to wed gay couples. There are parishes and pastors who will do it, and they're fairly easily found.

As far as legal terms go, I don't think anyone has the right to deny two people who wish to marry that right. It's an expression of love, not politics.

MCED

Hot + Dirty
Everybodies_Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2004, 02:02 PM   #85
Akaiya
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to Akaiya Send a message via Yahoo to Akaiya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everybodies_Daddy
... as long as the government isn't forcing churches to wed gay couples...

I agree completely, but I'd just like to throw in off handedly, why does there have to be any force involved? As someone said earlier, live and let live.

I personally am 100% in favour of gay marriage, gay adoption or any manner of a gay couple starting a family. I don't see any need for straight people to infringe on the wishes/hopes of gay people, just as white people shouldn't do so for blacks, or christians for jews, etc.
Akaiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2004, 10:13 PM   #86
xRaVeRx
Hullaboarder

Photos: 7  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to xRaVeRx Send a message via MSN to xRaVeRx
love in this day of age has NO MEANING WHAT SO EVER!
Old May 5th, 2004, 10:15 PM   #87
Seizure
Hullaboarder

^^^ Then what is the point of love if it doesn't have meaning?
Old May 8th, 2004, 03:57 PM   #88
Sexy.kitten
Hullaboarder

Photos: 6  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Sexy.kitten
I uhmm yeah.....this is stupid, I don't even see the point in a debate. It's perfectly ok there's nothing to say that love can only be shared betweeen a man and a woman. Anyone who says that 2 people can't get married because they are the same sex should have their brains fed to them Hanibal style.
Sexy.kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2004, 03:59 PM   #89
Sexy.kitten
Hullaboarder

Photos: 6  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Sexy.kitten
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkbunny511
free love for everyone

Oh my pink bunny, if you want to throw some free love my way it would be greatly appreciated.
Sexy.kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2004, 04:27 AM   #90
Everybodies_Daddy
Hullaboarder

Photos: 8  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 25 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Everybodies_Daddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipakapockets
Religion has NOTHING to do with LEGAL marriage. The Catholic religion is a hypocritical pile of rubbish and, like most other organized religions, should be abolished unless it can be led properly, according to its rules. Over the past centuries, this has already proved to be an impossible task for the Christian faiths. Their "God" must be long since dead, or he would not have stood idle, watching those acting in his name commit the attrocities which they have (the three inquisitions, the "Holy" crusades, only to name a few).

So because you dislike the history of the Catholic religion, you see fit to mock peoples faith?

Who are you to judge?

MCED
Everybodies_Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2004, 09:03 AM   #91
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everybodies_Daddy
So because you dislike the history of the Catholic religion, you see fit to mock peoples faith?

Who are you to judge?

MCED

Mocking one's beliefs are retarded. Especially when it's snobby Christians... because they only stick to the teachings of their precious beliefs and keep their minds closed to everything else... so when they discover I'm not Christian and haven't been for 14-15 years now... they go "OMG.. I'm going to pray to Jesus for your soul!" and "I bet I can make your Christian again!"

It's like... fuck off... I don't press my beliefs on you... so keep yours to yourself... unless I ask to know what yours are... usually I don't... because I simply don't care enough what others belief... but I get asked all the time about mine.. sometimes it's just wankers wanting to "poke fun"... but usually it's people I know that are actually interested in other view points and stuff.. and that I can respect.... except when they say retarded things like "Well guess what hun, your beliefs are wrong.. you should read the Bible sometime"... ugh! I've read the Bible front to back twice already.. when I was younger.. I don't need to fucking read it a third time... especially going through the beginning... Genesis and Exodus are the most boring books I've ever read...

</rant>

Okay okay.. that was slightly off topic.. haha... I was in a ranting mood.. Bite me

Last edited by Seizure : May 23rd, 2004 at 09:06 AM.
Old May 26th, 2004, 05:00 PM   #92
chipakapockets
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 28 View Users Journal
Send a message via MSN to chipakapockets
Does anyone know if they patched up the little mistake in the gay marriages laws? Apparently, although marriages were completely legal, there was no way to have a divorce when the law was first passed. I found that slightly humorous.

Anyways... I was just kind of curious.

PLUR,

Chip

Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989
chipakapockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2004, 01:38 AM   #93
brooklynhype
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 21 View Users Journal
Well i totally agree with it, just that maybe gay couples will do it because they can FINALLY legally get married and that they will do it just cause they can...
Old June 9th, 2004, 01:39 AM   #94
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Now if only gay couples can figure out how to have babies without adoption, we're all set.
Old June 9th, 2004, 01:43 AM   #95
brooklynhype
Hullaboarder

i wonder if they can put human organs inside a doll and make it work.. but like.. skin is an organ.. so maybe that wouldnt work.. hmm
brooklynhype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2004, 11:17 AM   #96
weava
Friendship Crew

Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to weava Send a message via MSN to weava Send a message via Yahoo to weava
Quote:
Originally Posted by GummiBear

If gay people want to get married, there will have to be something else, a new sort of marriage, a non religious marriage where someone just says hey! you 2 love eachother a lot! and you want to get married! so here u go get married!
Agreed. I dont see a problem with 2 people of the same sex living together and having all the rights and priveledges of marriage, i just dont support calling them married. Marriage IS a religious thing so keep it as such. Like i said, let them have all the rights, just not the title.

*hides*
Old June 9th, 2004, 11:24 AM   #97
astralkid
Hullaboarder

Photos: 1  Users Photo Gallery
and what title do your purpose? Fuckbuddies?
astralkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2004, 03:53 PM   #98
brooklynhype
Hullaboarder

I find it scary when theres a gay couple and people are like yelling at them and throwing shit at them

Well.. it was on like the Maury Show or something, lol. But still thats so scary that someone would do that

Gay people should have the same rights as everyone its ridiculous that people think they shouldnt get married. If those people are so obsessed about black and whites and asians being seperated, then they think everyone should be with their own kind.. as in gender too, so theyre supporting gays in a way that they hate and dont realize
brooklynhype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2004, 04:00 PM   #99
astralkid
Hullaboarder

Photos: 1  Users Photo Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynhype

If those people are so obsessed about black and whites and asians being seperated, then they think everyone should be with their own kind.. as in gender too, so theyre supporting gays in a way that they hate and dont realize

what
astralkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2004, 10:16 PM   #100
xRaVeRx
Hullaboarder

Photos: 7  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to xRaVeRx Send a message via MSN to xRaVeRx
^-im with astralkid.....
????wuss brooklynhype talkin bout????
xRaVeRx is offline   Reply With Quote