Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old September 6th, 2004, 02:33 PM   #126
chipakapockets
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 28 View Users Journal
Send a message via MSN to chipakapockets
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICE-CREAM
I'm only expressing my point of view. My point is because of the children if you can't create life then the hole meaning of love and sex is being abused because GOD moreless created us to reproduce which is the reason why he created sex for creating life and not for pleasure. I do beleive if in turn a couple can not do this then shouldn't be able to adopt or get married. It's just totally abusing the one of the basic point's of being here on my mother earth and that is to reproduce life to keep the human race spinning. Extinction would come upon us if there wasn't enough people out there who beleived in the same facts.
SORRY IF I HURT ANY ONE IT'S JUST HOW I GREW UP!

That's all fine and dandy, but quite realisticly, your "God" is dead and has been for thousands of years, if he ever existed. No benevolent and "all powerfull" being would let HALF of the things that happen in this world happen. I don't know how you can have faith in this so-called "God." When I look at this world, all I can see is the strongest evidence that there is no possible way any all knowing, all seeing, kind and benevolent being can exist in the way the Christian religions claim. Does your religion not also say love your neighbour as thyself? Does it not also say that marriage is for more than just a reason to procreate? Marriage is supposed to be about love. If marriage is only about sex and making babies... then really, I think that's a very stupid religion.

I'm sorry if it sounds liek I'm comming down on you hard or mean, but quite frankly, your religion disgusts me. My parents don't treat me nearly the same as they used to, ever since they found out I'm bisexual. Why? Because they're Catholic. It's a sin for me to have feelings for another guy. But you know what? At the end of the day, it doesn't matter whether the person you're with is a guy, or a girl. All that matters, is whether you love eachother. Marriage is about LOVE, not about FUCKING and BABIES. That's something that most Christian religions seem to have yet to grasp the concept of.

For a religion that preaches love and kindness to everyone, the Catholic religion really seems to have alot of problems. Also, for a religion that preaches out against homosexuality... the Catholic religion sure seems to have alot of priests that like to touch little boys genitals... kind of hypocritical. Actually, worse than that. Atleast - if I touch another male - I don't touch a little boy...

I think that Christianity has alot of work to do. Especially Catholicism. That's where most of my beef lies. Just because my door swings both ways, I'm never going to get into "heaven."

Can't you see the foolishness in this, ice-cream? I'm sorry if you think I'm being an ass to you, I just think that your views are corrupt. Remember that marriage is about love. When you love someone, you should be allowed to marry them, regardless if they're members of the same sex or not.

And tranceaholic, does that mean you hate gay people and bisexual people aswell? That's a terrible shame as you do. Letting someone's sexuality get in the way of getting to know them as a friend... You really need to open your mind.

PLUR,

Chip

Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989

Last edited by chipakapockets : September 6th, 2004 at 02:36 PM.
chipakapockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2004, 06:17 PM   #127
dj_Akaiya
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to dj_Akaiya Send a message via MSN to dj_Akaiya Send a message via Yahoo to dj_Akaiya
Quote:
...if you can't create life then the hole meaning of love and sex is being abused because GOD moreless created us to reproduce which is the reason why he created sex for creating life and not for pleasure. I do beleive if in turn a couple can not do this then shouldn't be able to adopt or get married...

What about the people who CAN create life and make a mess of it? Are you saying that abusive (neglective,un-loving etc.) STRAIGHT parents have the right to have children while a perfectly loving gay couple doesn't?
Quote:
...Extinction would come upon us if there wasn't enough people out there who beleived in the same facts...

I'm not too sure all the teenagers sleeping around getting pregnant believe in the facts you mentioned, and the parents of all the baby-boomers? I'm sure they weren't all thinking "I'm doing this to save the world from extinction, not for my own pleasure". Extinction has nothing to do with this. The world is over-populated as it is.

As for a same-sex couple marrying, I'm all for it. The fact that I myself am gay has nothing to do with my opinion. My point of view when it comes to matters like this is to each his/her own. I feel the same way Chip does. Marriage is about LOVE and commitment to one person. If a same-sex couple is willing to commit themselves to eachother then they shouldn't have to stand against a barrage of people to do so.
dj_Akaiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2004, 05:20 PM   #128
upinflames1234
Hullaboarder

Photos: 4  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to upinflames1234
Talking

i really don't care... if a guy wants to get married to another thats fine with me... just don't involve me in it... im sick of all these right wing chrisians saying KILL THE GAYS, ITS AGIENTS OUR RELIGION!!!!!!!... just quit it... just let it be...
Old September 8th, 2004, 10:49 PM   #129
ICE-CREAM
Hullaboarder

Yeah I really could give a shit about any of this Man I just grew up probably different then most of you and Astralkid I lived in Scarborough, Edmonton, ah Belleville you name it and I haven't been living with my parents since I was 16 because I've been in out of Jail most of my life and ah That's probably why I've got a bit of NAZI in me because that's the way it is in most buckets well the one's of been 2 anyways there is no GAY's Allowed or you get killed you don't even mention it unless you go to some fucked up sick penitentirary hell I"ve been clean for along time since I was 22 and now don't fuck around anymore but I guess I still have some of those fucked up values that I learned Over time in and out the way I was
ICE-CREAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2004, 11:14 PM   #130
ICE-CREAM
Hullaboarder

and no I don't hate GAY people at all I have A bay girl Who just Turned 2yrs. and 10 months old yeah yah know and once you have kids you probably not want GAY marriages either because your kids in turn might think it's alright to become GAY now seeing tht it's aloud to marry GAY and that's why most government's aren't allowing this because of the children growing seeing that hey it's alright and once you all have kids maybe you would aswell say the same thing aswell. It's not that I hate them I just don't my girl to be one
Old September 8th, 2004, 11:17 PM   #131
ICE-CREAM
Hullaboarder

Fuck I shouldn't of even posted here
Old September 8th, 2004, 11:29 PM   #132
ICE-CREAM
Hullaboarder

and the only reason I'm not for it is because of my daughter I went a little to far wuth the extinction shit because I was stoned and at work thinking some wierd shit that's all with that I'm just scared about every little fucked up thing with this fucked up world because of her it's just parenting that's really all.
Old September 9th, 2004, 12:16 AM   #133
MAtRiCks
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to MAtRiCks Send a message via MSN to MAtRiCks
Quote:
and no I don't hate GAY people at all I have A bay girl Who just Turned 2yrs. and 10 months old yeah yah know and once you have kids you probably not want GAY marriages either because your kids in turn might think it's alright to become GAY now seeing tht it's aloud to marry GAY and that's why most government's aren't allowing this because of the children growing seeing that hey it's alright and once you all have kids maybe you would aswell say the same thing aswell. It's not that I hate them I just don't my girl to be one

"mom look, gay peoples are now allowed to marry! when i grow up i wanna be gay too!" enough of that bullshit seriously man if you really think that peoples choose to turn gay, well trust me your wrong.

Last edited by MAtRiCks : September 9th, 2004 at 12:25 AM.
MAtRiCks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2004, 12:24 AM   #134
CandyGirl23
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to CandyGirl23 Send a message via MSN to CandyGirl23
no offense icecream...but no matter what parenting you do... if your daughter is bi or a lesbian there is NOTHING you can do about it and i'd surely hope you'd support her in whatever decision she made, instead of trying to protect her from all those with different views on love. It makes me so angry to see people disowned from their families simply because of sexual preference. I have a gay uncle and a lesbian cousin... and a sister who is a born again christian and thinks they're going to hell. I strongly believe that you should be with someone because you love them...not because you can or cannot make babies together. Not every traditional couple wants kids, and there are thousands of orphans who need loving parents.
CandyGirl23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2004, 01:58 AM   #135
ICE-CREAM
Hullaboarder

Man I would never Disown the love of my life hell would you that doesn't mean i don't want her to be gay like where the fuck are you coming up with this now
Old September 9th, 2004, 02:31 AM   #136
ICE-CREAM
Hullaboarder

Honestly all I did was post what I felt that doesn't mean I was making FUN OF GAY PEOPLE now does it and I never meant to offend anybody it just my feeling towards GAY marriages it's not that I don't like GAY paople and it's not that I'm makin fun of them either It's just that i'm not a firm supporter of it and you could be so that's your opinion and i have mine so do I really deserve feedback like this on something that I beleive in because your belief's are different like come on people I never disrespected any of you once or made fun of the GAY population in one bit all i stated was my beleif and I didn't think i deserved this because I was the only one to really post something different then everybody else
Old September 9th, 2004, 02:43 AM   #137
Mistified69
Hullanewbie

Send a message via MSN to Mistified69
Hey, I am new so please be nice.
Mistified69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2004, 10:10 AM   #138
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

Send a message via ICQ to kylefabulous Send a message via AIM to kylefabulous Send a message via Yahoo to kylefabulous
I cannot believe i'm reading this?! WTF

Our enemy of choice is ignorance. Our weapon of choice is information. Our crime of choice is breaking and challenging whatever laws you feel you need to put in place to stop us from celebrating our existence. But know that while you may shut down any given party, on any given night, in any given city, in any given country or continent on this beautiful planet, you can never shut down the entire party. You don't have access to that switch, no matter what you may think. The music will never stop. The heartbeat will never fade. The party will never end.

I am a raver, and this is my manifesto.

First of all.. i wanted to share a little excerpt from something i think of as my bible. Being a homosexual myself... and having faced the trials of modern christianity my entire life... i have this to say to all of you....

Ignorance is the fuel for this fire. Many people posting on here are completely uninformed. Especially those making comments about choice and the ability to make children. Most importantly... NOONE WOULD EVER CHOOSE TO BE GAY... do u think I like being ridiculed every where i go? Do you think I ENJOY the fact that I CAN NEVER marry the love of my life... simply because we both have COCKS? WTF... i don't.
to be quite honest... if i could take a pill in the morning and wake up str8.. i would... but i can't... so it takes us to the present....
"YOU" and u know who you are... are basing your opinions solely on your IGNORANCE and intolerance for human nature. We as human are a diverse population... and even more so as ravers... COME ON PEOPLE... think about what you are saying. Not every gay man in this world... is a fairy toting, glitter wearing, club dancing princess... Myself and my boyfriend are every day all american boys... and in a room full of woman would be considered "prime rib" yum... We don't go to gay bars... in fact all of our friends are str8 men... and no we don't hit on them... we don't cheat on each other.. we've been together for years... and we don't feel the need to broudcast our sexuality.

I could go on forever abou this... but in reality it will do no good. I just wanted to add my opinion and give a little insight.. maybe be the fag that opened someones eyes... i really hope all of us... as ravers and as human being can accept and embrace the things that make us who we are...
P eace L ove U nity and R espect....
thanks..
i'm done now...
all replies are greatly appreciated...
xoxo
Kyle
kylefabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2004, 02:23 PM   #139
dj_Akaiya
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to dj_Akaiya Send a message via MSN to dj_Akaiya Send a message via Yahoo to dj_Akaiya
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylefabulous
... to be quite honest... if i could take a pill in the morning and wake up str8.. i would...

A-f**king-men!! Choosing to be gay is like choosing to wear brilliant colours to a funeral. You know people are going to be whispering about you behind your back, you know you're going to get stares, and you know it's unavoidable. Only, being gay injects me personally with a lot more fear. It may be irrational but I've had my share of stares, whispers, insults and far more physically painful experiences because of the fact that I'm a lesbian. I CAN change who I am but my happiness would suffer, so I decide to be me and live with a constant under-current of fear of new people every day because of that decision.

So kyle, if you ever come across a str8 pill, let me know
Old September 9th, 2004, 04:23 PM   #140
brooklynhype
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 21 View Users Journal
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylefabulous
Our enemy of choice is ignorance. Not every gay man in this world... is a fairy toting, glitter wearing, club dancing princess...

I wuvvvv you
Old September 9th, 2004, 05:00 PM   #141
astralkid
Hullaboarder

Photos: 1  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 1 View Users Journal
Ugh,I have to deal with the gay bashing constenly with my parents, didn't think I would see in a rave board.....
astralkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2004, 06:09 PM   #142
Weaver
Hullaboarder

Photos: 11  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
if animals can be gay, the bible can shove it, because all dogs go to heaven (or so im told :P)
Old September 9th, 2004, 07:39 PM   #143
dj_Akaiya
Hullaboarder

^ love it! ^
I have a 5 year old cousin who happened to be present for the whiplash my aunt was giving me concerning being gay, the "abomination to God" and all that... half way through the lecture my baby cousin goes "how can God hate her mom, you said He doesn't make mistakes" That will forever be one of the greatest days in my life!
If a 5 year old can grasp that concept, what's wrong with the rest of the world?
Old September 9th, 2004, 08:57 PM   #144
Weaver
Hullaboarder

Photos: 11  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
hmm I dunno... maybe the future will be a much brighter and more accepting place then!!
Weaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2004, 05:14 AM   #145
kidepic
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to kidepic
Personally, I don't think that gay couples should be allowed to get married in the name of god!!! If you wanna be together all the power to you. Go to city hall and get your certificate, or live together for a while and sooner or later you'll be considered comonlaw!!! I have nothing against gay people. I have numerous amounts of friends who fall under that persuession, but I just think marriage is a sacred bond between a man and a woman!!!!
Old September 10th, 2004, 09:49 AM   #146
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

Send a message via ICQ to kylefabulous Send a message via AIM to kylefabulous Send a message via Yahoo to kylefabulous
wonder where u got that opinion

couldn't have anything to do with the christian coalition or our warped media.. pumping yur head full of what 'they' believe is right... and who ever said a man and women do it better? common now.. there is nothing sacred about marriage in this day and age... last statistic i checked... said that 58% of marriages end in divorce... you Breeders sure aren't doing a very good job keeping those wedding vows... give us fags a chance... we do everything better anyway... u wouldn't have clothes to wear... or nice restaurants to eat in if it wasn't for us (joking) but seriously... common now dude... do u really think that it would be that horrible to allow a man and a man to get married... i don't
kylefabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2004, 11:17 AM   #147
chipakapockets
Hullaboarder

Quote:

K, man... first off, Im sorry if you feel that I'm bashing you, but.....

If you don't have something huge against gay people, why in the hell would you be worried that your daughter may become gay? If you love your daughter truely, then you wouldn't care if she ends up being a lesbian when she grows up. It's a simple fact of life. There is nothing you can do to change it. It's something that's set in your neurological chemistry. It's not a choice someone makes, it's the way someone is. If you are against same sex marriages for those reasons, you're utterly insane! There is nothing you can do to repress someone's sexuality. When you try, you fuck them up more. You seem so intent on your daughter being straight that, if she is not, you will probably make her straight... That's bad, man... that's very bad...

Let things work out the way they do. Marriage is about love, not making babies. You should be happy that people have found love, not pissed off because their love can't pump out babies. This world is such a fucked up and evil place, I don't think everyone needs to keep on making babies and bringing them into this shit hole.

My parents are fucking assholes like that. Because I'm bisexual, I'm not good enough for them. My father almost disowned me when he found out I was bi. I had to convince him I was "straight" after he found out, just so he would keep in contact with me and not disown me. My father is like you, Ice cream... He's an ignorant person. He doesn't agree with homosexual relationships because of some idiotic thing like, you can't have children if you're gay. He gay bashes all the time that I'm around him.

You're right, though, maybe you shouldn't have posted here, if you expected that you weren't going to get jumped all over for making comments like that. Most people here are accepting of peoples differences... atleast when it comes to things like this. You have ignorant views. Just because you've had a "hard life" is no excuse for ignorance. You ended up in jail because of things you chose to do. Now, because of that, you have views that will limit your love for your daughter if she turns out in a way other than what you desire.

Someone very close to me has a father like you... I hate him because of how he is. People with beliefs like the ones you hold, I think are childish and foolish.

Again, sorry if I sounded like an ass, but that's something I had to say... you really need to try to be more open-minded about things, and accept the fact that, whether people choose to "allow" it or not, homosexuality will continue to exist. Homosexuals are just the same as straight people in the rights that they deserve. No one has the right to deny them that.

PLUR,

Chip
Old September 10th, 2004, 08:39 PM   #148
ICE-CREAM
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipakapockets
K, man... first off, Im sorry if you feel that I'm bashing you, but.....

If you don't have something huge against gay people, why in the hell would you be worried that your daughter may become gay? If you love your daughter truely, then you wouldn't care if she ends up being a lesbian when she grows up. It's a simple fact of life. There is nothing you can do to change it. It's something that's set in your neurological chemistry. It's not a choice someone makes, it's the way someone is. If you are against same sex marriages for those reasons, you're utterly insane! There is nothing you can do to repress someone's sexuality. When you try, you fuck them up more. You seem so intent on your daughter being straight that, if she is not, you will probably make her straight... That's bad, man... that's very bad...

Let things work out the way they do. Marriage is about love, not making babies. You should be happy that people have found love, not pissed off because their love can't pump out babies. This world is such a fucked up and evil place, I don't think everyone needs to keep on making babies and bringing them into this shit hole.

My parents are fucking assholes like that. Because I'm bisexual, I'm not good enough for them. My father almost disowned me when he found out I was bi. I had to convince him I was "straight" after he found out, just so he would keep in contact with me and not disown me. My father is like you, Ice cream... He's an ignorant person. He doesn't agree with homosexual relationships because of some idiotic thing like, you can't have children if you're gay. He gay bashes all the time that I'm around him.

You're right, though, maybe you shouldn't have posted here, if you expected that you weren't going to get jumped all over for making comments like that. Most people here are accepting of peoples differences... atleast when it comes to things like this. You have ignorant views. Just because you've had a "hard life" is no excuse for ignorance. You ended up in jail because of things you chose to do. Now, because of that, you have views that will limit your love for your daughter if she turns out in a way other than what you desire.

Someone very close to me has a father like you... I hate him because of how he is. People with beliefs like the ones you hold, I think are childish and foolish.

Again, sorry if I sounded like an ass, but that's something I had to say... you really need to try to be more open-minded about things, and accept the fact that, whether people choose to "allow" it or not, homosexuality will continue to exist. Homosexuals are just the same as straight people in the rights that they deserve. No one has the right to deny them that.

PLUR,

Chip

Man I'm just going to quit posting on this. For one I'm not ignorant nor nothing like your father I guarantee it hell you don't even know me and where are you getting that I would disown my daughter because she's gay. I beleive I already posted that I would never do that gay or not. I will always love her no matter who she is and if you knew me you would know that!!! so stop trying to make up sorry excuses to use against me because I don't support gay marriages. Like I said I have nothing against you being gay I just Don.t beleive in gay marriage's just like how you do beleive in it great 2 different people with different lives leave it at that. and stop trying to be so opinionated, leave your problems at home and don't take them out on me!
Old September 10th, 2004, 09:46 PM   #149
chipakapockets
Hullaboarder

Quote:
yah know and once you have kids you probably not want GAY marriages either because your kids in turn might think it's alright to become GAY

That is an ignorant statement. You fear your daughter becomming gay, so you want same-sex marriages forbidden to prevent this. That is ignorant. When you post ignorant shit like that, you're not going to harbour a terrible amount of respect for yourself. That's exactly the kind of close-minded bullshit I'm talking about.

You talk about homosexuality as if it's some sort of disgusting or criminal thing. Get real.

PLUR,

Chip

Last edited by chipakapockets : September 10th, 2004 at 09:53 PM.
Old September 11th, 2004, 01:14 AM   #150
ICE-CREAM
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipakapockets
That is an ignorant statement. You fear your daughter becomming gay, so you want same-sex marriages forbidden to prevent this. That is ignorant. When you post ignorant shit like that, you're not going to harbour a terrible amount of respect for yourself. That's exactly the kind of close-minded bullshit I'm talking about.

You talk about homosexuality as if it's some sort of disgusting or criminal thing. Get real.

PLUR,

Chip
Honestly man I think you should just drop this it's getting old man like I really could give a fuck about any of this and don't anwser my fucking post again