The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Fires in the Sky
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old September 22nd, 2003, 12:46 AM   #26
itsgigglegirl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to itsgigglegirl
^^^you better take good care of my magenta

You can't miss me, I'm the girl with the smile

Shake like an earthquake, and cut like a guillotine
Old September 22nd, 2003, 12:47 AM   #27
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to CareSieB Send a message via AIM to CareSieB Send a message via MSN to CareSieB Send a message via Yahoo to CareSieB
w0000000t it was amazing! i got to meet carlos and kelly, saiyan, d-minus, jules, james, mc ED, wolf...i could go on and on...
I was the girl with the crazy blue/purple eyes!

Scott brown was so amazing, i cant even put it into words..
frolic, you were GREAT! you were my sisters favorite dj of the night
silver 1! you kept it going till the last track..amazing show
Old September 22nd, 2003, 10:56 AM   #28
PMNbear
Hullanewbie

Send a message via ICQ to PMNbear
SO AWESOME

I had an absolutly amazing time. Not my first time raving but my first time at a Hulla rave and it just blows the roof off anything else I have ever been to.

Thanks so much to everyone for being so awesome and really getting into it. I was there till about 5 or 5:30 and i'm really feleing the effects, days later. I probably wont make it through all my lectures today.

Hulla kicks. Thanks tons
Old September 22nd, 2003, 11:50 AM   #29
*KanDie~AnGeL*
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to *KanDie~AnGeL* Send a message via Yahoo to *KanDie~AnGeL*
Quote:
Originally posted by itsgigglegirl
^^^you better take good care of my magenta

~I will....keep it safe.... for you..... HuGz....

www.kanditrade.com/

come and join us.....
Old September 22nd, 2003, 12:01 PM   #30
dazednconfuzed
Hullaboarder

i didnt get to the party till 11 due to some border trouble....but after that its was an awesome night! this was my first hulla and hopefully not my last one. it was a good time, and i love how at hulla everyone is dancing the whole night.

fav tracks of the night:
when scott brown spun elysium...one of my favorites
Punk remix
Rock you softly!!!
and of course fires in the sky when frolic spun it
Old September 22nd, 2003, 12:21 PM   #31
tallulabean
Hullanewbie

dreams are made of...

sos made me misty....down there...teehee. i think i want to have his babies...thanks for a great time....the set that is....not the baby making.....wait there was no baby making acitivites. i'm losing it. looking forward to the next hulla as always.
Old September 22nd, 2003, 01:30 PM   #32
mrmagoo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to mrmagoo
What a fuckin party!

Hulla has out done itself this time. One of the best Hulla's Ive been to over the last couple of years.

DJ's:
Saiyan and Mannik: Way to get the party started! Got me all happy and in the mood for some HHC real early
Tyco and Pysklone: BEST FUCKING SET OF THE NIGHT!!! Tyco was kicking some serious ass, then I take a quick beer break. Im buy my beer then what do I hear SOME MUTHA FUCKIN DIRTY GABBER FUCKIN HARDCORE courtesy of Psyklone. I chugged back the brew ran downstairs and danced like a Hardcore Muther Fucker!! Gabber at a Hulla has been a long time coming!!!
Frisky: Played some awsome tracks, great set as usual.
Twitch and Satori: Not my kinda music but I found myself bustin a move every so often.
Scott Brown: Tied for best set of the night! Damn this Scottsman can kick some ass live! I yes I even got my hardcore fix during his set too, so needless to say I was VERY impressed.
Frolic: Another classic Frolic set, lots of good anthems, the crowd was going nutz. And ya gotta love the teddy bears and shit being thrown out into the crowd!
D-Minus: I was fucking dead by this time of the night but when I started hearing some House being played I freaked out, time to dance again!!
SOS: Found myself dancing my ass off more than once during your set, very nice!
Silver1: Right up there with the best sets of the night. The energy still going through the crowd at this time during the night was insane. I always love hearing a wikkid Silver 1 set to end the night off.

MCED: Good god damned man!!! You got that crowd fucking pumped! Cant wait for your hulla return, but until then keep your regiment (or whatever there called) happy over in Bosnia by busting out some killer ryhmes!! I'll be seeing your ass back on that Hulla stage in 6 months!

And like usual I saw too many fuckin people I know and instead of writting an insane long shout out list and accidently leaving someone out I'll just say:

To all the HullaBoard crew, you guys are allways fun to chill with great to see all you guys again! And great to meet all the ones I hadn't met yet!

See yal @ Enchanted!!

~Jesse~
Old September 22nd, 2003, 03:32 PM   #33
HappyHead
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to HappyHead
Crikey! Another weekend of amazing, from GoodFellaz friday night, to FITS, like whoaaaa.

Thanks to everyone who made both nights happen :

GoodFellaz crew - AMAZING party friday night, soo much fun. Thanks soooo much for your hospitality, loved the store and had such a good time with every one of you! Glad I got to witness the amazing set of the weekend (Tika & Scoots ), and Tyco/Psyklone fist bangin', gabereen hulla set. FUCK. Hoping to see all of you again very soon .

Kandeegirl - good to see some familiar home faces @ Hulla again! Another weekend of hard raving upon us, this time, OUR turf

Chrisky and Donny - great sets both nights (thanks for bloody slut hehe). never a let down.

music so on both nights, soo happy with what I heard. Thanks to Frolic and the Hulla crew, and to the GoodFellaz!

And a congrats to Silver1! Hope you enjoyed those "shots" friday nite hehe.

See everyone in December!
Old September 22nd, 2003, 04:08 PM   #34
candykates
Hullaboarder

Photos: 18  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to candykates Send a message via MSN to candykates Send a message via Yahoo to candykates
whats up hulla crew?! damn... wow. what a weekend. *griN*
louie (TIGGER) and i just returned home this morning. *yaWn*
aighty then... i met a TON of new people and saw a ton of friends from all over !!
shout outs to seizure, mr-2CB, NJ jen, courtney, sunny, oki, snoope, eden (THANKS HUN, you know what for- you brought back the magik as promised!!) kelly and jesse, katykitty, kate my visor twin, pierced guy & bday gurl from germany, the entire goodfellaz crew who made our stay in toronto a BLAST as usual, all the random candykids i met thru the night, the newbies whom without wouldnt have made the night so damn special... i could go on and on...
yay for SCOTT BROWN!!! slammin.... nice. frolic played a lot of tracks ive been wanting to hear from him lately, yay!!! and damn it goodfellaz boys... you spoil the hell out of us!!! (everyone shop at outer space records!)

thanks to everyone who came out and made hullabaloo alive and kickin i had a blast, as i knew i would.
PLUR ~ CandyKates & LouieTheDancer (tigger)

tell me, am i right to think that there could be nothing better...?
Old September 22nd, 2003, 04:54 PM   #35
options
Hullaboarder

Wow. I finally recovered enough from the drive back to hop online and post. what an amazing party. Awesome sets, I couldn't stop dancing all night. Almost wasn't sure I could make it, a friend talked me into it at the last minute. even then, i was blown away. I haven't raved like that in a while.... Now I just gotta wait until the next one...
Old September 22nd, 2003, 05:45 PM   #36
integrrac
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to integrrac Send a message via Yahoo to integrrac
what a freakin weekend. goodfellaz bday where tika vs. scoots totally stole the crowd from donny d and chrisky well not just the crowd.. their mc too. the realm demolished. then an outterspace slumber party. only to wake up eat and see frolic wandering around downtown. hulla was sick. the highlight of the night i think was gabbereen. wonderfully done everyone.
Old September 22nd, 2003, 06:04 PM   #37
Chemical eden
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Chemical eden Send a message via Yahoo to Chemical eden
Fires in the sky was my first Hulla and will for sure not be my last!!! I want to thank candykate and Louie for being the sweetest raver couple ever!! That tigger suit rocked my socks!! No problem about the "gift" there.. anytime sugar! If I can't have a good time with a boy someone better!! You were such a sweety to me I felt as though I had to give you something back! Well I am not exactly good with words so I am going to leave it that and that you made my Hulla baby!! Giggle girl.. It was SO NICE to finally meet you! I am glad you took the time to get to know me and I am glad you enjoyed yourself!

I would also like to thank Anatoli fo rbeing awesome!!

to everyone else for being "rave cool"

and to the floor of the venue for turning both my knees into two HUGE bruises.. LOL it was so worth it though!! I wish I could have danced more though. I am makign SO MUCH kandi for next hulla so you all betta watch out!!
Old September 22nd, 2003, 06:15 PM   #38
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Photos: 32  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 12 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
What were your knees doing on the floor in the first place?
Old September 22nd, 2003, 06:15 PM   #39
buttnaked
Hullaboarder

fires in the sky rocked the house hardcore. thank you to all who came and made the happiest vibe. Scott Brown was off the hook. i hope to see everyone at ENCHANTED. Its my birthday!! Frolic u throw down an awesome set not to metion that u were all about your set and going off up on the stage. SoS was bad ass too I was flipping out the entire party it was hardcore. Happy Hulla to all of u ravers I will be there enchanted. too far away can't wait that long. Props to ever who spun it was PHATTY

the only complaint i have is that I really wanted to stay forever it ended way to soon.
Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear. the brightest future will be based on a forgotten past, you can't go on well in life until youlet go of your past failures and heartaches.
Old September 22nd, 2003, 08:09 PM   #40
objectiview711
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to objectiview711 Send a message via AIM to objectiview711
i met a bunch of cool ppl
i raved really hard
i got a special edition dynamic tim shirt
i win
Old September 22nd, 2003, 08:44 PM   #41
Chemical eden
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Chemical eden Send a message via Yahoo to Chemical eden
LOL! My knees had a legit reason to be on the floor I was dancing I swear!!!! LOL
Old September 22nd, 2003, 08:47 PM   #42
Xphox
Hullaboarder
Penguin Bashing Champion! High Score: 3235 

Journal Entries: 3 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Xphox Send a message via MSN to Xphox
First and formost... *kicks* Seizure!

Okay now for the review..

Missed the first set... so sad, as I'm normally like first in line.... but it was for a good cause, because I spent every last penny I had at outerspace records...

So I have to say that Scott Brown turned me into a melting pile of raver goo on the floor, except my skeleton kept dancing. Well that's how I felt.

Frisky.. you own, as always!
D-Minus.. if you get any better at your sets I'll soon be turned into a pile of goo again!
Frolic - Thank you sooo much. I needed this party, and I had so much fun.. Your set was memorable, and would very much love to get a copy if you recorded it.
END you looked like you were having sooo much fun on stage! Always a pleaser to see you going nuts up there!
Silver1: Holy smokes guy, I was dead when you came on and left halfway though your set, only because I had to start my trek home... but let me tell you, whatever energy I had left you took away!

Soooo many people to say hi too....

Jessy, Kelly (remember?) *snickers*, Seizure, KandyKates, Bob and Gen, Karlos, Jenn and her new beau, omg I can't think now.. so many more..

DynamicHalfDuo: You so need a microphone, cause you blew me away! Thx!

To all those I missed, thanks for making it another night I will not forget about! HAPPY HULLA, see everyone in december... maybe sooner?
Old September 22nd, 2003, 10:14 PM   #43
pointy_sticks
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to pointy_sticks Send a message via AIM to pointy_sticks Send a message via Yahoo to pointy_sticks
I just wanna say that seeing Objectiview711 going nuts up there on stage was the highlight of my night. Hard to believe that it was only last year that he said to me "I don't know how you guys can dance to that hardcore stuff".

Bigupy0chess!
Old September 22nd, 2003, 10:31 PM   #44
beet_freek024
Hullaboarder

wowzas hulla rox my sox every time... there is no better partys i know of anywhere...scott brown rocked it(duh) and props 2 silver 1 for droppin tekno harmony. uhh...d-minus's set was really weird... and everyone else did really great too...PLUR

BEET FREEK MYSPACE
Old September 22nd, 2003, 10:33 PM   #45
beet_freek024
Hullaboarder

not to forget all the TOTALY AWESOME kids that were there that helped make the night soooo much fun! I LOVE YOU! PLUR!
Old September 22nd, 2003, 10:35 PM   #46
happy_hedonist
Hullanewbie

Exclamation thank you!!!

thank you thank you thank you for the awesome party, i was mesmirised by the music. scott brown was kickin, and anabolic was great, pity i couldn't dance due to leg cramps but the sets were still wonderful. thank you for the free cd's, thank you for the whistles, thank you for the people, thank you for the magic. i shall be at the next one if my exam schedule will alow it.

keep it fast!!
keep it hard!!
keep it happy!!
Old September 23rd, 2003, 12:54 AM   #47
polyWog
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to polyWog Send a message via AIM to polyWog Send a message via Yahoo to polyWog
omg.. it was my first rave, my boyfriends too.. and all we have to say is we're already planning for December 6th. THANK YOU!!!
Old September 23rd, 2003, 01:01 AM   #48
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Photos: 32  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 12 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
Quote:
Originally posted by Xphox
First and formost... *kicks* Seizure!

Jessy, Kelly (remember?) *snickers*, Seizure, KandyKates, Bob and Gen, Karlos, Jenn and her new beau, omg I can't think now.. so many more..

Gah? What the... Did I meet you at hulla? I don't recall, don't think I did!
Old September 23rd, 2003, 01:01 AM   #49
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to CareSieB Send a message via AIM to CareSieB Send a message via MSN to CareSieB Send a message via Yahoo to CareSieB
Quote:
Originally posted by Xphox
DynamicHalfDuo: You so need a microphone, cause you blew me away! Thx!

tru dat!! awesome timmah! ALSO
hope i didnt freak ya out, beat freek you were just sooo cute
Old September 23rd, 2003, 01:16 AM   #50
itsgigglegirl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to itsgigglegirl
lol beatfeek was all over the place...he and tweek were great