Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Enchanted
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old December 7th, 2003, 07:15 PM   #26
DJ Tranzit
Hullaboarder
Snake Champion! High Score: 2183  Duck Hunt Champion! High Score: 89000 

Send a message via ICQ to DJ Tranzit Send a message via MSN to DJ Tranzit Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Tranzit
outside of loosing the camera, i had a flipping WICKED night..

if anyone caught my set, you KNOW i was having a blast up there. I dont think i have gotten into my set (or anyone's for that matter) so much in ages!

virus laid down an impressive set... bringing back some of my fav samples into the breaky side of hardcore.. very nice..

silver 1 - little suprised to hear him play some harder stuff, but dam, it rocked.. definately put a smile on my face to hear some of the old anthems later in his set.. brought back many memories!

marcus - i always say im not much for the jungle music, but everytime i hear a jungle set at hulla, i am able to get into it far more than i would ever expect! I just cant explain it... marcus... always been one of my fav jungle djs, and last night was no exception... he did NOT dissapoint me!

hixxy - i was expecting a set mainly off raver baby releases, but FUCK... what the hell happened?!?! i dont there was one track he played that i wouldnt buy right now. he was just rocking the room right.. from start to finish, track after track, i couldnt stop dancing.. would love to see him back sometime soon!!! many cheers for hixxy!

chrisky - caught half his set, before we decided we just couldnt stay awake any longer (verrry long day), and headed out.. great to hear him playing some cheesey stuff.. frisky has yet to disappoint me from the first time i saw him many years back... the guy is a genius.. hands down

i would have loved to stay for the rest, but as i said.. i just couldnt keep my eyes open and my tummy was waaaaaaay too hungry..

** New - Dj Tranzit - This Is Why I'm Hot - 60 min hardcore fuckery ***
Old December 7th, 2003, 07:18 PM   #27
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to CareSieB Send a message via AIM to CareSieB Send a message via MSN to CareSieB Send a message via Yahoo to CareSieB
awesome
thats all i can say
i am not gunna do shout outs as that would take me a year
but you know who you are
i am downtown in an internet cafe, just woke up haha!
Thanks everyone who made last night awesome....and Courtney I think you yanked my hair brush from my room..oh well..
I think some incriminating pictures were taken last night, and well, if whoever took them could take pity on me and not post them, that would be great lol
Old December 7th, 2003, 07:35 PM   #28
DJ Wolf
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to DJ Wolf Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Wolf
One of the most memorable Hulla's to date, I'd say! There were a few ppl who made the night that much more magical, and you know who you are... Thanks and hats off to all I ran into last night. See you in February!!
Old December 7th, 2003, 07:49 PM   #29
psyklone
Hullaboarder

I saw lots of new as well as old faces (talk about old memories) last night.

The hullastore was kickin' it large all night. I was supposed to help out for a couple hours but turned out to be the whole night!

Seizure - we briefly talked, I'm Raoul.

Very intense party...
Old December 7th, 2003, 07:54 PM   #30
Saber
Hullaboarder

Photos: 5  Users Photo Gallery
hey wolf good to see you again

Courtney, ahh, the red hair aww

i'll write more later also when I find pictures of myself there

ya i think i saw 1 person from my 99 daze of every weekend partying and 97/98 well at least hulla was at a different venue
but it's weird to be in the scene again

i mean u used to be the guy in the washroom for whomit's the first party and then after 6 years, it's even better cuz you're with your gf and living together

yaa, everyone is invited back to my place, uhh, u can chill in the locker room by the parking garage, save ya $24 for hostel
Old December 7th, 2003, 08:22 PM   #31
Saber
Hullaboarder

Photos: 5  Users Photo Gallery
bunne

yo check out the hottie couple

http://www.dance4life.ca/enchanted_album.htm

hehe, ya, maybe i shoulda brought more stuff, as it was, my pockets were full and that made it hard to pull off the 3 handstands i did that night mostly around 9-10pm

i was impressed, i didn't hit no-one and i held them for a while, the first 2 i got the one arm for about 2 sec, and as per usual i kept balance on 2 arms for 20 sec

ya, thanks for talking to us, we're from markham

and don't get caught again by your parents lol, ya never kno they knew what it was so they were doing it too
Old December 7th, 2003, 08:31 PM   #32
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Photos: 32  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 12 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
When I was on the dancefloor.. it was either the d-minus set or frolic set... someone dumped water on the back of my neck.. and slightly on the lower head area from the rear.... I didn't like that... if it was at least cold water... i'd have appreciated it cuz of the heat... but it was warm water :/

Last edited by Seizure : December 7th, 2003 at 08:34 PM.
Old December 7th, 2003, 10:43 PM   #33
babyEjunglist
Hullaboarder

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to babyEjunglist Send a message via Yahoo to babyEjunglist
^dude people kept doing that to me too ..there like here ull like this then im getting wet im like wtf? ahah
Old December 7th, 2003, 10:52 PM   #34
glitterygurl
Hullanewbie

Send a message via AIM to glitterygurl
I had so much fun I love the hullas so many nice people! Such a blast as always! I am already excited for the next one
Old December 7th, 2003, 11:05 PM   #35
itsgigglegirl
Friendship Crew

Send a message via AIM to itsgigglegirl
Quote:
Originally posted by CareSieB
and Courtney I think you yanked my hair brush from my room..oh well...

dude i so did not take your hairbrush...i broughted my own...it might have been that sketchy joe mama character

You can't miss me, I'm the girl with the smile

Shake like an earthquake, and cut like a guillotine
Old December 8th, 2003, 01:45 AM   #36
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to CareSieB Send a message via AIM to CareSieB Send a message via MSN to CareSieB Send a message via Yahoo to CareSieB
^^^the hairbrush has been found, we dont need to beat up joe for information haha...
Old December 8th, 2003, 01:56 AM   #37
objectiview711
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to objectiview711 Send a message via AIM to objectiview711
o man

woah

lol
Old December 8th, 2003, 02:10 AM   #38
mrmagoo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to mrmagoo
Anyone here about "The Groper" that was there?

Aparently he was going around groping girls real quick then disapearing into the crowd. It happend to Kelly and I think KandiKates was telling me about some weird dude that was trying to cuddle with her
Old December 8th, 2003, 02:43 AM   #39
itsgigglegirl
Friendship Crew

That happened to me a couple of times...One guy that i didn't know was standing behind me and kept touching my bum...i gave him an evil look the first time and then i smacked him with my backpack "accidentally" the second time...he got the hint and backed off...Then another guy who told me his name was "M" came over and just put his arm around my waist and didn't let go until I started dancing in a manner that wasn't conducive to such a maneuver...We should start bringing clubs or bats to protect ourselves from the plurverts
Old December 8th, 2003, 03:06 AM   #40
~*~pRiNcEsS juLiA~*~
Hullaboarder

ohhh I wanted to be there so bad!! sounds like I missed a fun time,, but oh well I'll be at the ne xt hulla!! can't wait!@! Ihaven't been to a hulla since funtopia 3.. october 7, 2000!!!! that was a while back!! hope to see u all there!

LiVe LiFe... duNt LeT LiFe LiVe yEw
Old December 8th, 2003, 03:26 AM   #41
Everybodies_Daddy
Hullaboarder

Photos: 8  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 25 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Everybodies_Daddy
Quote:
Originally posted by mrmagoo
Anyone here about "The Groper" that was there?

Aparently he was going around groping girls real quick then disapearing into the crowd. It happend to Kelly and I think KandiKates was telling me about some weird dude that was trying to cuddle with her

Dude, I was in Bosnia the whole time, I swear.

Ask the army.

MCED

Hot + Dirty
Old December 8th, 2003, 03:33 AM   #42
mrmagoo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to mrmagoo
Quote:
Originally posted by Everybodies_Daddy

Dude, I was in Bosnia the whole time, I swear.

Ask the army.

MCED

Well I just called up your superior officers and asked where you were last night and they said (and I quote): He took shore leave over there in Canda, he said he was looking to get some fucking poon-tang!"

Its true!
Old December 8th, 2003, 04:40 AM   #43
pixie_midget
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to pixie_midget Send a message via AIM to pixie_midget
Quote:
Originally posted by DJ Tranzit
outside of loosing the camera, i had a flipping WICKED night..

sorry to hear bout the camera, was it a good one or just a throw away one.
*:·.
.·:*
Old December 8th, 2003, 11:15 AM   #44
itsgigglegirl
Friendship Crew

^^^see his thread about losing his camera...it was a nice digital one
Old December 8th, 2003, 11:29 AM   #45
BeBe
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally posted by babyEjunglist
to whoever fucking threw that cd and it accidently hit me.. I forgive u :@...ow that hurt..

uhhhh sorry... I throw like a girl.
Old December 8th, 2003, 11:37 AM   #46
Keron_DaFunky1
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Keron_DaFunky1 Send a message via Yahoo to Keron_DaFunky1

I miss you already Mandy!
Old December 8th, 2003, 01:32 PM   #47
happyrockets
Hullanewbie

Maybe it's because you people were on E, but Enchanted certainly wasn't awesome. The music was great, but who the hell books a rave in the OPERA HOUSE? I arrived at around 11:30, and by then it was already packed. Come 1:00 there was barely any room to dance without colliding with people. I noticed that a lot of people just ended up standing and watching the stage, or jumping up and down, simply because there was NO ROOM to do shit.

This was my first Hulla, and it will be my last. I danced the night away, but only because I spent precious money on a Hulla ticket; a mistake that I will never repeat.

If you enjoyed Enchanted, then all the power to you. I'm just stating my piece.

[/rant]
Old December 8th, 2003, 01:42 PM   #48
JaMGiRL
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to JaMGiRL
Wow two days later and I have finaly gotten around to posting!. From the moment I walked in the door and there was hardly anyone there I said srew it to my normal ways of standing around for the first hour not really dancing or talking to anybody. Fours years of partying all came together saturday night and I must say overall this party was really specail for me. First off Keron_DaFunky1 were you the guy near the front of the stage during tranzits set who asked what my name was? (replied "jamgirl" thinking you ment hullabaord name) Hehe If so that was funny I have ZERO complaints about any set they were all great! Storm was amazing, thanks for bringing him in frolic! I forget which DJ played PACIFIC SUN but I haven't heard that ract in about 2 years abd have been so far unable to download it. Considering that it is my fav. HHC song of all time I almost lost it when it came on. To all my old friends that I saw again for the first time in years psyklone (raoul), DJ Saiyan(shane) and of course jill and jered you have no idea how nice it was to see you guys again after 2.5 years. Also to all the great hullaboarders that I met some of you for the first time... itsgigglegirl: your so cute I hope you come to every hulla so I continue to run into you Kandijunglist: I hope your first hulla party will not be your last jeby182: I can't believe since GET HYPE I never knew that was you posting on here Come into my work anytime and I'll hook you up with free stuff hehe shhh. Okidam: It was nice to see that you suceeded in being all sparkley and shiny and stuff... and btw the pic I took of you being kissed by the two girls tops my hulla pics for the night Dianejapa: I hope you had fun... even after the accidents that you had on the way It was really nice meeting you. And also basic: it was really cool talking to you.. it's just too bad I didn't run into you later in the night as well... and of course it is always nice to meet someone and talk about the old days of partying Oh yes and louis and starburstkitty: it was really nice to meet you guys as well. I hope that the rest of the night was just as good for you as the begining. Well I know that that this message was really long but there was a lot that need to be said. I guess overall it was the best a hulla could be and really was a great 4yr party! Only at hulla could you see a whole stairway off ppl singing happy b-day to a girl they have only just met! We have the best vibe! And to top it off seeing my self on the flyer for accelerator was sooo funny (a pic from my own roll of film from fits) it's second from the bottom on the back of the flyer. See everyone at Accelerator!

Cheers
Denise

rock.you.softly/rock.me.steady

PR ~ jamgirl
Old December 8th, 2003, 01:43 PM   #49
kandijunglegrrl
Hullaboarder

Photos: 13  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to kandijunglegrrl Send a message via Yahoo to kandijunglegrrl
OMG!!! I can't believe it!! I FINALLY GOT TO GO TO HULLA!!! I'm kinda bummed about not meeting as many people as i wanted to, but that was kinda my own fault. i was floating around, just in a daze. that was the best night of my life so far!!! to the people i did meet, you were all awesome and i can't wait to get my film developed.
tryppy: thanks for the link to the pics they're great!!!
all i can say is that i am so happy. i got to spend my first hulla with my favorite kandi boy and he made me the happiest i'll ever be. add that in with enchanted, and i am one supremely happy girl!!! that was the best birthday i've ever had!!!!!
Old December 8th, 2003, 01:52 PM   #50
basic
Hullaboarder

Location: Lurking in the bushes outside Chef Boyardee's house
Send a message via MSN to basic
What can I say?

Hullabaloo has always been my favourite party company - and Saturday night was right up there with the most key Hulla's ever.
No matter how many that I've been to, I still get those excitment butterflys for the whole week leading up to it.

I had a mini-crisis and almost ended up backing out. Often I tend to miss the December Hulla, as it always falls during exams. However I put my nose to the grindstone and got enough homework done to ensure a night of guilt-free partying!

I woke up Saturday morning with thoughts of the upcoming night in my head. I went into work for 10am and buckled down to get some serious work done - I am glad I had something to keep me distracted, because in the back of my mind, my head was about to pop off.

After work, I ambled down to the ACC for the Leafs game. Between 10th row tickets, sitting a few seats away from and meeting Walter Gretzky, the smooth pace of the game, those big ass fucking beers they sell, some good company with Hal9000 and my beloved blue and white kicking the wings asses all the way back to "hockeytown" ( ), things were shaping up to be a stellar evening.

Next thing I know, I'm back at my place getting ready for our fabulous pre-party. I got back with Ry before anyone else was there, and was able to bogart the CD player and throw The Cure- Show on. Some serious good times went down, some good chats about strippers and other fun things were had - all washed down with some swigs of that cold rocky mountain taste. Then all of a sudden it hit - it was 11:30. Time to make our way to the hallowed house of operage!

We jump in the firemobile, with KiFe riding the wing. Luckily we're a hop skip and jump from the venue. Enough to time to chat about how back in our day, message boards were just that. You had to walk 2 miles in the snow just to post up a message. Before we know it, we're jumping out of the car (thanks for the ride!), leaving our trusty co-pilots to wherever the wind was taking them for the rest of the night, and hopped into the venue.

Security was quite friendly - although it may just be less of a testy encounter when you don't have any drugs on you. Got my coat in the secret coat check and then headed down to the washroom. By the time I had gotten up to the 19+ area, I already had 8 bracelets. I kept asking people for their most fucked up bracelet. I think the one I got from Conneticut with the coin on it takes the cake.

Luckily Silver1 was still on the decks. His earlish set caused him to miss the pre-party. And the pre-party means we missed the anthems he dusted off for the b-sharps. However catching the last bit of his set was great. Then the jungle came on - I was uninterested in it and retreated to the back room. It hadn't yet descended into sketch, and I met a cool little crew from Le College Francais (Merci de m'avoir ecouter!). Sat back there on the rave goo and drank some more beers. Ended up chatting it up with the big security guard with the ponytail - turns out he is the singer of a local death metal band, so we talked shop!

Then it was time for Hixxy! He threw down some seriously great shit. I was up on the stage rocking it out true Hulla styles. I tried to get back up when Frolic was on, but the weiner security guard was being a baby. No worries though, I didn't really want to be up there anyway. Overall, I just re-relaized why Happy Hardcore truly is such great party music. It sounds like Disney's Gay Chipmunks on Speed. Add a bunch of fucked up kids and it makes for a very hedonistic little fishbowl. But I mean, let's face it my friends, sometimes that really is what we all need.

I truly could have stayed until the end, but decide to up and leave at around 4am. By this point, I'd seen all I needed to see, and heard all I needed to hear. I said my goodbyes and jumped on the streetcar to head home. It was nice to get home and into my warm comfy bed, memories of a good night still dancing through my head.

Cheers to everyone who made my night great. I pretty much ran solo from the crew all night, but that tends to be my way of doing things at parties. I met lots of cool Americans, many of whom had come in through the crazy snowstorm. I honestly think that at Hullas these days, there are more Americans than Canadians.

Thanks to the Hulla Crew for keeping this thing going. Always a blast.

10/10