Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Enchanted
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old December 10th, 2003, 03:45 PM   #26
velvetraver
Hullanewbie

Send a message via AIM to velvetraver
Wouldn't ya know it? I travel all the way up from philadelphia (was driving for over 16 hours due to the weather) for a party, which by the way was absolutely incredible....I haven't felt a vibe like that in a LONG time and I'll definately be back soon. but of course I get home and now have the flu with 102.5 fever. Oh well, I guess it's the price ya pay. I hope everyone else is doing better than I am.
Old December 10th, 2003, 04:06 PM   #27
HEATER
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to HEATER
I almost always get sick after hullas
Damn dirty hardcore ravers
Old December 10th, 2003, 04:29 PM   #28
jebby182
Hullaboarder
spankthemonkey Champion! High Score: 848 

Send a message via ICQ to jebby182 Send a message via MSN to jebby182
Hey guys..

I'm getting better!!
I was uber sick! But its lookin better and better.. although I got my sister sick..she's not too happy. But its..okay.. i hope?

I hope everyone feels better!

*HUGZ* for those who don't feel good..and even those who do!

I'm pretty sure next hulla, won't be THIS bad.
It' better not be. Maybe I'll dress more appropriate for the weather?
nah!
lol j/k.
I'm gonna be super healthy!
Everyone get taking your vitamin C!

dah.

*Jeb

_./’\._, ,.·**·.Wish,.·**·..
*·. .·*’.·**·Upon A.**.’
/.·*·.\*.·**Star·.,,.·**·.*
Old December 10th, 2003, 05:11 PM   #29
Eric, Flat
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Eric, Flat Send a message via Yahoo to Eric, Flat
Sorry to sound so middle-aged, but I've been to enough cold-weather parties to know that I get sick only when I don't bring warm clothes, and leave the venue wearing a sweat-drenched T-shirt. Bundle up, kids! That's what the coat-check's for.
Old December 10th, 2003, 07:35 PM   #30
options
Hullaboarder

Unhappy

I thought for sure I'd managed to skip the flu for a second hulla in a row, but it's wensday and my throat is sore and I've got a bit of a headache, still a small price to pay.
Old December 10th, 2003, 07:39 PM   #31
pointy_sticks
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to pointy_sticks Send a message via AIM to pointy_sticks Send a message via Yahoo to pointy_sticks
I find that it helps immensly to take echinacea thursday thru monday, I no longer get sick after small parties and I only get a slight cold after big ones. And I used to get sick every time I left the house.

Take better care of yourselves and you'll fight things off better when you're putting strain on your body.
Old December 10th, 2003, 08:04 PM   #32
Glowstickchic
Hullanewbie

Unhappy [B]HULLABAFLU GARHHHH[/B]

Okay so Hullabaloo Flu or the hullabaflu.. Suxxx ass...

I was fine when I got home on Sunday morning at 8:30am right through til Monday. I awoke Tuesday morning and felt like shite... My throat hurt my sinuses were plugged yuckkk. I slept all day. Then today worse woke up fevered. Thank god for my BF blingblingmang.. Props baby been taking care of me for the last 2 days straight...

Its pretty funny 2 cause my son had the hullaflu 2 and he wasn;t even there. But as far as I am concerned the Hullabaloo flu is totally worth it to me. get lotza sleep and plenty of fluids makes ya feel better.. cya later fellow flubies.

.|.<(+_+)>.|/.MËLΧ§Å¤DåVI$.|.<(+_+)>.|/.\.

@.K.@. The.......

G£ØW§¯|¯Í©KÇHÏ©

(Uno who dis be...)
Old December 10th, 2003, 09:29 PM   #33
options
Hullaboarder

I've never tried echinacea, but I have found lots of hot tea helps keep me breathing easier, if it doesn't stop the headache.
Old December 11th, 2003, 03:50 PM   #34
okidam
Hullaboarder

Photos: 14  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to okidam Send a message via Yahoo to okidam
i got sick too. i had a sinus infection come around mid last week, but this week, i came down with a fever and all. BLARGH, pooooooooooopy!

the uuk is dead... but long live the UUK Djs!
~Okidam~
~Snoop e~ (now aka skitch)
~Captain Cheddar~
Old December 11th, 2003, 04:14 PM   #35
Saber
Hullaboarder

Photos: 5  Users Photo Gallery
ya we were feeling generous and offered our water 2 every1

it was the big 2L bottle!!

neways ya my gf caught it and now i don't want to french kiss and like umm i'll keep that private\

but u'd think i'd learn not to share

**well worth it even kissing my gf now, lol

ya we're sitting on t he floor but u can c the bottle, i refilled it like 4 times over 2 hours

big ups to the guy beside us, he's going to sign up his kids in my savings plan for college

and this horrible pic will remind my gf of all the time i spent away from her "filling up my waterbottle" whilest in reality i was chatting and flirting and leaving her behidn alone, well, next time, i am not going to be the typical raver again and forget totally what was happening and who i was supposed to be on my way to

haha, it reminds me of those hulla net meets, what happened to the net meet?? ahh well, the best net meet by far is still at dec 3 those who kno at teh docks, it was me and anabolic frolic, classic, then the fireworks started for marty to do some jelo wrestling

Last edited by Saber : December 11th, 2003 at 04:21 PM.
Old December 11th, 2003, 06:32 PM   #36
dagiggles
Hullanewbie

HULLA FLU

HUMMMPPPHHHH I LOVE HULLA BUT IF I WAS NOT SO F*CKED UP I WOULD NOT HAVE THE HULLA FLU NOW CAUSE LIKE SABER MY LOVING EVER SO LOVING BOYFRIEND STATED THAT WE WOULD NOT HAVE SHARED OUR HUGE BOTTLE OF WATER... AS FOR ME BEING A FRENCH WHORE... THE HAT WAS FROM PARIS FRANCE AND YES IT IS USED IN THE BERLESQUE HOUSES (WHORE HOUSES) THERE... I JUST LOVE THE PURPLE BEADS AND IT FELT SO GOOD WHEN I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
WHAT SABER NEGLECTED TO MENTION IS THAT 1. HE PICKED THE OUTFIT FOR ME TO WEAR! EXCEPT FOR THE HAT!
2. THIS WAS MY FIRST RAVE IN 3 YEARS AND MY LAST ONE WAS IN 2000 AND IT WAS A HULLA 2 BUT i PREVIOUSLY HAD BEEN A RAVER SINCE I WAS 22 AND I WENT TO THEM TOTALLY SOBER... I MEAN SERIOUSLY NO DRUGS AT ALL UNTIL I WAS 24 THEN IT WAS JUST WEEEEEEEED
SO SEVERAL THINGS HIT ME REGARDING THE FLU
BUT I AM SO THANKFUL THAT SABER IS SO LOVING AND CAN TAKE CARE OF ME LIKE HE DOES... I LOVE YOU SABER... I LOVE HULLA TO... TEE HE HE
I AM ALSO THANK FULL THAT Takistos AKA ED CONVINCED ME AND SABER TO GO TO ENCHANTED AGAIN MORE ME THAN HIM... THE SCENE HAS DEFINITLY CHANGED!

OH YES SABER YOU KNOW THAT PICTURE WILL ALWAYS REMIND ME OF THE FACT THAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD BE RIGHT BACK AND YOU LEFT TO GET WATER AND YOU WERE FLIRTING WITH SOME OTHER GIRL........GGGGRRRRRRRRRR YOU ARE LUCKY I WAS F*CKED UP OR IF I HAD OF FOUND THIS OUT AT THAT TIME OH THE FIGHT YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN! YOU WERE GONE FOR MORE THAN 20 MINS HOW DO I KNOW .... IT WAS BEFORE MIDNIGHT AND 15 MINS BEFORE NEXT SET AND YOU DID NOT GET BACK UNTIL 10 MINS AFTER MIDNIGHT... AND I ASKED YOU WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG.... I MISSED GOING AND DANCING TO SOME REALLY GOOD MUSIC.... YOU LOVABLE YOU... AND FOR THE GIRL YOU WERE TALKING TO ... WELL IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT HE PROBABLY DID NOT EVEN TELL YOU HE WAS THERE WITH ME!!!!!!!! WHICH IS EVEN MORE ANNOYING TO ME AND DRIVES ME CRAZY THE THOUGHT THAT MY LOVING BOYFRIEND AT THAT TIME OF ONE WEEK FORGOT ABOUT ME AND BONDED WITH SOME OTHER GIRL

AS FOR THE FLU I AM STILL ILL... I WAS A BIT UNWELL ON MONDAY, TUESDAY OH THAT WAS SO BAD TO THE POINT THAT SABER LEFT ME ALL ALONE TO SLEEP AT "OUR" PLACE WITH Takistos CAUSE I PASSED OUT ON OUR BED!!!! BUT THAT ALSO SUCKED CAUSE HE DID NOT STICK AROUND TO CUDDLE WITH ME THAT NIGHT AND I WOKE UP AT 5 AM IN A PANIC CAUSE SABER AND Takistos WAS NOT THERE! BUT LAST NIGHT WAS AMAZING SABER CAME OVER AND WELL HE FRENCH KISSED ME SINCE I WAS ALREADY SICK AND HE HAD ALREADY BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ME... I PRAY THAT THIS IS JUST THE HULLA FLU... DAMN THAT IS PART OF THE ORIGINAL REASON I STOPPED GOING CAUSE I ALWAYS GOT THE FLU.... GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR THAT AND NO ONE TO GO WITH.... ANYWAYS... SABER YOU ARE A REAL MAN, YOU ARE MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR... JUST STOP WITH THE FLIRTING OR I WILL START TO FLIRT WITH GUYS IN FRONT OF YOU! I LOVE YOU BABY
Old December 11th, 2003, 08:48 PM   #37
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Photos: 32  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 12 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
I'm coming down with something.... and it doesn't feel pleasant... but it's too late in the week to blame it on the hullabaflu
Old December 11th, 2003, 09:52 PM   #38
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
^^^^ it's all cuz you shared your pacifier with me at hulla
Old December 11th, 2003, 10:10 PM   #39
pointy_sticks
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to pointy_sticks Send a message via AIM to pointy_sticks Send a message via Yahoo to pointy_sticks
Re: HULLA FLU

Quote:
Originally posted by dagiggles
HUMMMPPPHHHH I LOVE HULLA BUT IF I WAS NOT SO F*CKED UP I WOULD NOT HAVE THE HULLA FLU NOW CAUSE LIKE SABER MY LOVING EVER SO LOVING BOYFRIEND STATED THAT WE WOULD NOT HAVE SHARED OUR HUGE BOTTLE OF WATER... AS FOR ME BEING A FRENCH WHORE... THE HAT WAS FROM PARIS FRANCE AND YES IT IS USED IN THE BERLESQUE HOUSES (WHORE HOUSES) THERE... I JUST LOVE THE PURPLE BEADS AND IT FELT SO GOOD WHEN I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
WHAT SABER NEGLECTED TO MENTION IS THAT 1. HE PICKED THE OUTFIT FOR ME TO WEAR! EXCEPT FOR THE HAT!
2. THIS WAS MY FIRST RAVE IN 3 YEARS AND MY LAST ONE WAS IN 2000 AND IT WAS A HULLA 2 BUT i PREVIOUSLY HAD BEEN A RAVER SINCE I WAS 22 AND I WENT TO THEM TOTALLY SOBER... I MEAN SERIOUSLY NO DRUGS AT ALL UNTIL I WAS 24 THEN IT WAS JUST WEEEEEEEED
SO SEVERAL THINGS HIT ME REGARDING THE FLU
BUT I AM SO THANKFUL THAT SABER IS SO LOVING AND CAN TAKE CARE OF ME LIKE HE DOES... I LOVE YOU SABER... I LOVE HULLA TO... TEE HE HE
I AM ALSO THANK FULL THAT Takistos AKA ED CONVINCED ME AND SABER TO GO TO ENCHANTED AGAIN MORE ME THAN HIM... THE SCENE HAS DEFINITLY CHANGED!

OH YES SABER YOU KNOW THAT PICTURE WILL ALWAYS REMIND ME OF THE FACT THAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD BE RIGHT BACK AND YOU LEFT TO GET WATER AND YOU WERE FLIRTING WITH SOME OTHER GIRL........GGGGRRRRRRRRRR YOU ARE LUCKY I WAS F*CKED UP OR IF I HAD OF FOUND THIS OUT AT THAT TIME OH THE FIGHT YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN! YOU WERE GONE FOR MORE THAN 20 MINS HOW DO I KNOW .... IT WAS BEFORE MIDNIGHT AND 15 MINS BEFORE NEXT SET AND YOU DID NOT GET BACK UNTIL 10 MINS AFTER MIDNIGHT... AND I ASKED YOU WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG.... I MISSED GOING AND DANCING TO SOME REALLY GOOD MUSIC.... YOU LOVABLE YOU... AND FOR THE GIRL YOU WERE TALKING TO ... WELL IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT HE PROBABLY DID NOT EVEN TELL YOU HE WAS THERE WITH ME!!!!!!!! WHICH IS EVEN MORE ANNOYING TO ME AND DRIVES ME CRAZY THE THOUGHT THAT MY LOVING BOYFRIEND AT THAT TIME OF ONE WEEK FORGOT ABOUT ME AND BONDED WITH SOME OTHER GIRL

AS FOR THE FLU I AM STILL ILL... I WAS A BIT UNWELL ON MONDAY, TUESDAY OH THAT WAS SO BAD TO THE POINT THAT SABER LEFT ME ALL ALONE TO SLEEP AT "OUR" PLACE WITH Takistos CAUSE I PASSED OUT ON OUR BED!!!! BUT THAT ALSO SUCKED CAUSE HE DID NOT STICK AROUND TO CUDDLE WITH ME THAT NIGHT AND I WOKE UP AT 5 AM IN A PANIC CAUSE SABER AND Takistos WAS NOT THERE! BUT LAST NIGHT WAS AMAZING SABER CAME OVER AND WELL HE FRENCH KISSED ME SINCE I WAS ALREADY SICK AND HE HAD ALREADY BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ME... I PRAY THAT THIS IS JUST THE HULLA FLU... DAMN THAT IS PART OF THE ORIGINAL REASON I STOPPED GOING CAUSE I ALWAYS GOT THE FLU.... GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR THAT AND NO ONE TO GO WITH.... ANYWAYS... SABER YOU ARE A REAL MAN, YOU ARE MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR... JUST STOP WITH THE FLIRTING OR I WILL START TO FLIRT WITH GUYS IN FRONT OF YOU! I LOVE YOU BABY

Holy shit, you expect people to read that? Just looking at it makes me want to cry.
Old December 11th, 2003, 10:15 PM   #40
Seizure
Hullaboarder

It didn't make me cry... I just glanced at the first paragraph, noticed the words HULLA, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, and BOYFRIEND... and then I hit back to get outta here.... It's times like that I'm glad I have ADHD!
Old December 12th, 2003, 12:46 PM   #41
kandijunglegrrl
Hullaboarder

Photos: 13  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to kandijunglegrrl Send a message via Yahoo to kandijunglegrrl
i can't believe i didn't see you chris!!! argh. next time. i had a paci for you too!!! dammit
Old December 12th, 2003, 11:59 PM   #42
dagiggles
Hullanewbie

adhd

Quote:
Originally posted by Seizure
It didn't make me cry... I just glanced at the first paragraph, noticed the words HULLA, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, and BOYFRIEND... and then I hit back to get outta here.... It's times like that I'm glad I have ADHD!

HOW DARE YOU! TO HAVE ADHD AND THEN USE IT AS AN EXCUSE! ADHD SHOULD BE YOUR REASON TO PROVE PPL WRONG! SERIOUSLY... I HAVE ADHD, AND EVERYTHING THAT GOES WITH IT... A RITLIN Baby that is why it was invented... but don't ever use that as an excuse towards me again!
Old December 13th, 2003, 12:39 AM   #43
pointy_sticks
Hullaboarder

You have ADHD?

Why am I not surprised?

Old December 13th, 2003, 01:34 AM   #44
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Heh.. actually I do have ADHD... and have tried ritalin for it... and yet ritalin doesn't work for me... I am doomed for all of eternity to have short atten.... oooh! a butterfly! eeeeeee!
Old December 14th, 2003, 07:52 PM   #45
atarirainbows
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to atarirainbows
how many add kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

wanna go ride bikes?
Old December 14th, 2003, 09:52 PM   #46
Eric, Flat
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Eric, Flat Send a message via Yahoo to Eric, Flat
Talking

Hee hee! Love that joke!
Quote:
Originally posted by atarirainbows
how many add kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

wanna go ride bikes?
Old December 15th, 2003, 02:51 AM   #47
xdigitalxdreamx
Hullaboarder

Photos: 15  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via MSN to xdigitalxdreamx
first of all i was horribly sick some time ago...like..last week it was eew! and PROPS 2 ne 1 who planes it 2 a rave!! hXc!!

PLUR
rave on!
siouxsie!!

siouxsie
----+----what you want 2B! in this industry! use that NRG! hardcore chemistry!!-----+-----
Old December 17th, 2003, 04:30 PM   #48
perry461
Hullaboarder

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to perry461 Send a message via AIM to perry461 Send a message via Yahoo to perry461
I felt kinda sick and very sore.....I also pulled a muscle in my leg, but as for the flu, I don't think I got that.
Old December 18th, 2003, 04:35 AM   #49
Saber
Hullaboarder

Photos: 5  Users Photo Gallery
ooh colors
Old December 22nd, 2003, 11:38 PM   #50
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to CareSieB Send a message via AIM to CareSieB Send a message via MSN to CareSieB Send a message via Yahoo to CareSieB
i managed to take the hullabaflu with me to london and pass it on to everyone at elation..man that thing is goin everywhere tehehe..
and i am STILL not better!!