The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Accelerator
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old January 22nd, 2004, 07:23 PM   #51
Mr Skittles
Friendship Crew

Photos: 7  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Mr Skittles Send a message via MSN to Mr Skittles Send a message via Yahoo to Mr Skittles
I still dont know what I'm wearin!!

Lucky Star Travel

"A movin groove with a massive plan"

TOP FLIGHT MUTHA-F*CKIN SECURITY
Old January 22nd, 2004, 08:55 PM   #52
chEArbEAr
Hullaboarder

Photos: 4  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to chEArbEAr
Quote:
Originally posted by GlowRaver4184
chear bear, check my earlier post on this thread for what i'm wearin

only 16 days left!, i'm so excited!

^^^ sorry didnt notice it before.....i will say hi, awsome outfit

[iFX]
Old January 22nd, 2004, 09:38 PM   #53
GlowRaver4184
Hullaboarder

crap, all my friends bailed on me, my best friend just called and was like, " well, i dont really like HHC and stuff like that, but i heard Hulla's were awesome, but i dont know if i wanna go..."

I have suck-o friends.......will you all be my friends? Please?

What makes it worse is that I'm goin crazy waitin for this, its like all i talk about to everyone, and no one cares, at least here i can converse with ppl who are excited too!

I've been waitin to get tix so we can all get them together but screw it, I'm throwin the cash in the bank tomarrow and ordering them as soon as it processes. Hope I aint to late........

Then off to buy battery powered glowsticks, and freebies for ppl.

Then save money for gas....

So heres my revised list

~ME!

~Battery powered glowsticks

~Freebies

~"Hulla" valotta LOVE! (for my new friends)
Old January 22nd, 2004, 11:47 PM   #54
Weaver
Hullaboarder

Photos: 11  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Man all my friends were doing that the last whiles too, and this one i FINALLY got some to go with me, and all of the sudden they don't wanna stay the whole party!! but... whatever!
But i'll be you're friend for sure, you seem like a nice guy, and i have never been to a hulla, but if its as friendly as a place as everyone says it shouldn't be hard to meet people at all!
Old January 23rd, 2004, 12:00 AM   #55
dianejapa
Friendship Crew

Photos: 12  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to dianejapa Send a message via AIM to dianejapa
^^^^ all be both you guys friend! so find me!

everyone else should find me too if you want to trade for one of these....

so far i have ten of these neato cool big foam bead bracelets made. im only going to wear normal candy on my arms because these take up up waaaay too much space, but my little pink hello kitty backpack is going to be packed with these (im still making more) they're for trading tho, so find me if ya got something cool to trade with me... i'll also have a bunch of blowpops or ringpops to giveaway, i'll see what i buy when the time gets closer.

here's a pic of me to help everyone out.... i love my webcam lol

look for a super bright pink see thru skirt... hope to meet a lot of you and make a lot of new friends!
Old January 23rd, 2004, 02:23 AM   #56
GlowRaver4184
Hullaboarder

awesome, this is why i'm proud to say i'm a raver! ppl i've never met b4 are being cool. I can't wait to meet all of you, damn i just keep getting more and more happy and excited. If i dont burst from excitement, I'll see you all there

I'm gonna go get in my get-up and take a pic to post so none of you can say you didnt know who to look for!
Old January 23rd, 2004, 02:40 AM   #57
crazyraverbabe
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to crazyraverbabe Send a message via AIM to crazyraverbabe Send a message via MSN to crazyraverbabe Send a message via Yahoo to crazyraverbabe
Dianejapa

I will trade you for one of those amazing looking bracelets for any body art -bracelet or something real cool i always bring tuns of stuff in my fun fur pack
Old January 23rd, 2004, 03:44 AM   #58
Mr Skittles
Friendship Crew

Send a message via AIM to Mr Skittles Send a message via MSN to Mr Skittles Send a message via Yahoo to Mr Skittles
I'm goin 2 try and have lots of kick azz bracelets this time. I'm comin up there w/100 to trade!
Old January 23rd, 2004, 04:43 AM   #59
GlowRaver4184
Hullaboarder

I dont know if its this site or the one i use for pic hosting(VillagePhotos) but the pics look terrible when posted.

So.......I guess if anyone wants a pic to be able to spot me better then post or PM me with ur email or AIM S/N. Other wise just look for the big guy with camo-like pants with glow in the dark stripes on the sides and a blue Spiderman shirt and blue glowsticks goin this way and that way(that reminds me, i gotta brush up on my glowsticking skillz, i was really good but its been about a year since i last touched em) and prolly either blue hair or really blond/white hair.

I may be wearing a black mask( if they are allowed at Hulla's, are they?) it's sorta a swat-like, special forces kinda thing (I DONT KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE IT!, OK!)
but it looks damn kool!

And maybe since cash flow is slow right now, i may just make neckalce/bracelets/doo-hickey things to give away/trade
Old January 23rd, 2004, 04:44 AM   #60
GlowRaver4184
Hullaboarder

kool i went from hulla newbie to hulla boarder in like a day!
Old January 23rd, 2004, 11:42 AM   #61
Mr Skittles
Friendship Crew

lol
Old January 23rd, 2004, 02:01 PM   #62
Weaver
Hullaboarder

Lol i wish i had stuff to trade... *looks around room* i got like... a pack of screws and... a plastic egg that you can put stuff in ... an hmv gift certificate with $1.31 left on it ummmmmmm... ooo a granola bar wrapper!!
Oh well, maybe another hulla when the money is better and i can get stuff to trade lol.
Old January 23rd, 2004, 02:57 PM   #63
splitstyle
Hullanewbie

is there any chance the party will be sold out
Old January 23rd, 2004, 03:22 PM   #64
dianejapa
Friendship Crew

Photos: 12  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to dianejapa Send a message via AIM to dianejapa
yes... but not until later the day of most likely. just buy your ticket online, and then give them your name when you get there, they check you off the list, and voila! youre in... i was going to wait and buy mine when i got there this time, but i figure why risk it? i've gotten it online everyother time...
Old January 23rd, 2004, 03:46 PM   #65
Sim
Hullaboarder

Photos: 1  Users Photo Gallery
Quote:
a granola bar wrapper

mine.

I called it first so back off
Old January 23rd, 2004, 03:54 PM   #66
Weaver
Hullaboarder

^^
lmao its all yours!
Old January 23rd, 2004, 05:08 PM   #67
crazyraverbabe
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to crazyraverbabe Send a message via AIM to crazyraverbabe Send a message via MSN to crazyraverbabe Send a message via Yahoo to crazyraverbabe
Quote:
Originally posted by splitstyle
is there any chance the party will be sold out

No there not sold out i bought one today and they always save some for at the door but they are 40 bucks
Old January 23rd, 2004, 05:13 PM   #68
xdigitalxdreamx
Hullaboarder

Photos: 15  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via MSN to xdigitalxdreamx
lol im bringing a neon green autograph book and im gonna get ppl to write and draw sponatneos ramdom goodness into! and im bring a bright yellow ball!with a happy face!! :P so i can play catch with everyone!...feel free to draw pretty things on the happy ball as well!! oh yeah dianejapa ill trade you some fun candy for some of thouse hype bracelets!

c ya alll at hulla!! - yeah i keep changing my mind on what im gonna wear so just look for chick with a white visor skribbled all over in magick markers and blue purple black and red hair( most of the hair is fake) lol and a purple monkey around her neck cuz thats meeee!!!
whoo!!

PLUR
rave on
siouxsie

siouxsie
----+----what you want 2B! in this industry! use that NRG! hardcore chemistry!!-----+-----

Last edited by xdigitalxdreamx : January 23rd, 2004 at 05:16 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2004, 09:39 PM   #69
JaMGiRL
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to JaMGiRL
i like those beads... i was considering buying those as well... the ones that you made look great tho :P

rock.you.softly/rock.me.steady

PR ~ jamgirl
Old January 24th, 2004, 02:05 AM   #70
GlowRaver4184
Hullaboarder

well it took me 6 1/2 hrs but i made 5 beaded necklaces, 10 bracelets, and 8 rings.

Thats 3.6(rounded up) objects an hour.

13 days till event, 24hrs in a day, 312 total hours, thats 1092 objects..........dont think I have that many beads left. Maybe enough for about 10-15 more things depending on size(30-40 beads per bracelet, 9-14 per ring, 100-130 per necklace) so ........

If you want some ( they glow in the dark and look amazing under blacklight, i used 12 different colors) be the first 30-40 ppl to say hi or I say hi to! Sorry I can't have enough for everyone, maybe someday when I'm really rich.

*Squiggly lines**Squiggly lines**Squiggly lines*
(Flashback fadeout to bad 80's movie)

"I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it...."

*Squiggly lines**Squiggly lines**Squiggly lines*
(Fade back in)
Old January 24th, 2004, 11:17 AM   #71
JaMGiRL
Hullaboarder

Hhehehe... This time I actualy bought some really different beads other than the normal pony beads that I normaly get. My bf TrYpPy has really neet ones too though, I havent seen ones like his before
Old January 25th, 2004, 08:47 PM   #72
GlowRaver4184
Hullaboarder

OK 40 yards of plastic stringy stuff and a couple thousand beads later all bracelets, necklaces, rings are done, got a ton more than expected i said 30-40 last time, gonna be more like 75-100, sorry they are the basic pony/barrel beads, but they glow! hard to find kool things to make when ya only got 10 bucks on ya till the next paycheck.

As soon as I get the dough I'm grabbin tons of candy for everybody. Gonna make this the best "My first hulla" ever.....but then again.....there will never be another first hulla for me....but you know what i mean!

Ordered my ticket yester day and got confirmation that it was sent today....I'm a happy happy happy happy happy happy person right now
Old January 26th, 2004, 02:50 AM   #73
TrYpPy
Hullaboarder

Photos: 6  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 8 View Users Journal
JamJam: Thanks hun hehe. But I think the ones you just bought top mine. Damn you!! hehe. I better start making them soon or else I'll run out of time!! Only 12 more sleeps!!! Or if you decide not to sleep till then... hmmm no more sleeps!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

GlowRaver4184 : Hope you have a great time @ your first party hun! Perhaps I'll run into ya!
Old January 26th, 2004, 02:57 AM   #74
xdigitalxdreamx
Hullaboarder

Photos: 15  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via MSN to xdigitalxdreamx
ahh! o got kick anal beads! i got the barrel ones in all sorts of coulors and i have star beads! and glow beads! and and beads with tebbybears on them! and flower beads and water creature beads!! lol

....and then i got an allergic reaction on my arm * desperatley hopes im not alllergic to all the pretty bracelets i made*

meh if so ....hopefully others wont be

so if i continue to act up ro walmart beads....FREE KANDI FOR ALL!

like more than i was gonna give out! ...like EVERYBODY TKE ALL OF MY FUCKING KANDI BACAUSE IT LITTERALLY CAUSES ME PAIN!

... i hpe that doesent happen...i like weaing large amounts of brightly coulored plastic beads!!

PLUR
rave on
siouxsie
Old January 26th, 2004, 12:18 PM   #75
JaMGiRL
Hullaboarder

Yeah my problem now is I made a bunch of bracelets which are really cool but then I went out and bought better and bigger beads and made a whole bunch more. Now I have a heck of a lot of beads and I don't know if I want to bring them all or just the newer nicers ones... *sigh* for those who are hulla regulars I always bring a bag thats more of a purse (to the last bunch of hullas) and not a back pack because when I went to a nightmare party at the opera house uhh about 2 years ago they made me check my little tiny back sack thing that is actualy smaller than my purse that I usualy bring. I was just wondering how big of a back pack or sack can you get away with bringing into a hulla because it is a pain in the ass to dance with a purse and I dont want to put it down and loose everythign I have brought with me.... :P