The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Accelerator
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old January 26th, 2004, 01:16 PM   #76
crazyraverbabe
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to crazyraverbabe Send a message via AIM to crazyraverbabe Send a message via MSN to crazyraverbabe Send a message via Yahoo to crazyraverbabe
i have seen ppl with back packs on in hulla. but if it is purse size i don't think they will make you check it say if it was about 12" by 12" or so it should be fine
Old January 26th, 2004, 10:39 PM   #77
xdigitalxdreamx
Hullaboarder

Photos: 15  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via MSN to xdigitalxdreamx
im probly going to bring my neon green and purple hamtaro back pack cuz im bringing alot of stuff to give away... my pink hello kitty bag wont fit everything its to small for my autograph book lol the hamtaro bag is kind of big ill definatley get searched oh well its not like ill be carrying any illegal substinces anywhooos

PLUR
rave on
siouxsie

siouxsie
----+----what you want 2B! in this industry! use that NRG! hardcore chemistry!!-----+-----
Old January 26th, 2004, 10:59 PM   #78
JaMGiRL
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to JaMGiRL
depending on the size of the bag even if they search it if it is a back pack they may not let you in. Mine was a little larger than a basketbell and they made me coat check it after it had been searched. Little back packs they let in though!

rock.you.softly/rock.me.steady

PR ~ jamgirl
Old January 27th, 2004, 05:16 AM   #79
GlowRaver4184
Hullaboarder

ok, being a guy i'm not gonna be wearing a cutesy lil backpack (though there is something very sexy about chicks & lil backpacks....maybe thats just me though...anyway!)

I plan on putting all my freebies in my many pockets. Will security give me a hard time about this, i heard security is very strict, like even make you take off your shoes, not just the normal patdown, I'm not trying to hide anything but I just wanna know what to expect. One of the pair of shoes I was thinking of wearing takes a really long time to put on and lace up and stuff.

What are the security checks like so I can tell my friends what to expect. Usually we're used to the normal patdown/bag search. But I heard from someone that they go through the stuff in your pockets and stuff and search every inch. seems a bit intrusive to me, but i got nuttin to hide so i'm ok with it i guess. Whatever it takes to have a safe a fun time!

Also a clothing update, I 'm not wearing what I posted earlier. Now its just the Glowy pants and Black shirt, white-ish blonde hair if i ever get around to dying it. Prolly a bunch of glowy/flashy things too!
Old January 27th, 2004, 05:18 AM   #80
GlowRaver4184
Hullaboarder

only 11 sleepy-times left! yay!
Old January 27th, 2004, 06:37 AM   #81
TrYpPy
Hullaboarder

Photos: 6  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 8 View Users Journal
GlowRaver4184
===========

Get ready for a super duper securtiy search This is not just a pat down and bag search. EVERYTHING and I mean everything will be searched. Everything has to be removed from your pockets. Your shoes WILL be searched. Your hair will be searched for lice. *jk * But yea.. everything will be thoroughly searched. I even had a small camera pouch and had to remove my camera incase any drugs or weapon was *hiding* under it.

My advice to you is to play it cool. Treat security with respect and you will be treated the same way. Do as they say and don't give them a hard time otherwise they WILL tear you apart and flip you upside down
So like I said, play it cool, be nice but not overly and they will let some things slide that may not normally get passed.

I had a hard time getting my contact solution through the securtiy. I guess it COULD have been ALOT of LSD heeh but it was just contact solution :P If i get a hard time next time I will just show him it's not by squirting it in my eyes :P hehe

Anywho.. be safe

Last edited by TrYpPy : January 27th, 2004 at 06:41 AM.
Old January 27th, 2004, 11:40 AM   #82
JaMGiRL
Hullaboarder

Heheh yeah... I wore lace up boots last time (they have since expired and I am still getting over the loss) and I did have to untie them and take them off and it took forever even though thinking ahead I did undosome of the laces. I have had the same lady security gaurd the last few times and she is really thorough but nice. She does remove everything from my bag, but I help her out but putting all of my stuff into clear ziploc bags before the party. That way they don't have to sift through loads of kandi braclets, candy and stuff that I have brought to give away. I can just pull each plastic bag out for her and she can see right through it. Once I get inside I just empty the contents of the ziploc bags and set up my bag how I want it for the night. It takes some extra effort but I think she appreciated the help. They are being strict with their searches because they have to, and it is for our benift and theirs. Any help you can give them moves their line along quicker
Old January 29th, 2004, 07:07 PM   #83
crazyraverbabe
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to crazyraverbabe Send a message via AIM to crazyraverbabe Send a message via MSN to crazyraverbabe Send a message via Yahoo to crazyraverbabe
I am bringing 1 noob a -bunch of bracelets to trade-1 fun fur back pack -candies -and gifts and most importantly my body art tools
Old January 29th, 2004, 07:49 PM   #84
chEArbEAr
Hullaboarder

Photos: 4  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to chEArbEAr
^^^body art WOOOT

[iFX]
Old January 30th, 2004, 11:19 PM   #85
Gurehamu
Hullanewbie

Send a message via AIM to Gurehamu Send a message via Yahoo to Gurehamu
I'm bringing myself (a newb), Gleesprite (a newb), candy, disposable camera (not chancing breaking the digital) and hopefully some fun toys.

-- E. E. Cummings
Old February 1st, 2004, 10:47 AM   #86
chEArbEAr
Hullaboarder

Photos: 4  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to chEArbEAr
ooooo its so soon!

im also gonna be bringing my flower. he will be wrapped around my arm
Old February 2nd, 2004, 04:14 PM   #87
star ch1ld . .
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to star ch1ld . .
Quote:
Originally posted by chEArbEAr
ooooo its so soon!

im also gonna be bringing my flower. he will be wrapped around my arm

haha me 2. look for us.. we will be representing the APPLEBY/OAKVILLE MASSIVE!!!!!!!

*might have a few extras.. so come look for me or ChearBear for possible gifts*

2 newbs.. lindsay and Esther.. i can tell they're a big nervous.. plz be nice.. hahaha of COURSE EVERYONE willb e nice its hulla

..also bringing comfy slippers in my napsack.. mwahah slippers. <3

PR: lilmiSjungle
Old February 4th, 2004, 01:38 PM   #88
newbee04
Hullaboarder

Im bringing:
Myself(noobie)
binkies
candy
gum
camera
some surprises to give away
many glowing and sparkling things

Cant wait only 3 more sleeps!! I cant wait any longer, its going to be the greatest time of my life!!!
Old February 4th, 2004, 10:20 PM   #89
JaMGiRL
Hullaboarder

Wow I have too much stuff to fit in my little back pack.... I have had to resort everything and leave some stuff for the next party! But I am bringing a lot of neeto stuff especialy for ppl celebrating their first party, or b-day and such! My bracelets that I am bringing for this party are all very different from ones that I have made for previous parties. I love them so much it will be hard to give them away... j/k I can't wait to!
Old February 7th, 2004, 11:22 AM   #90
qutieypopstar
Hullaboarder

ok im wearing fur boots so i have to take them off? shitty and im wearing a skirt so i dont want no one to see my undies as i slip them off cuz there are no ties to it. hmm wear to hid my stuff...? yah this hulla will be a lil more tricky i think cuz i have no pockets and wanna bring my smokes..i am brining a candi necklace! yum yum!!