Go Back   The HullaBoard > Other Stuff > Politics & Media
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old June 3rd, 2004, 06:46 PM   #26
philter
Hullanewbie

Send a message via MSN to philter
Regarding love within our culture however, I think alot of factors, like the drugs, the hedonistic - instant gratification mentality that goes along with the lasers and strobes matching a 160bpm fluffy hardcore track doesn't foster long term emotional bonding and commitment.
philter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2004, 02:54 PM   #27
chipakapockets
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 28 View Users Journal
Send a message via MSN to chipakapockets
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdigitalxdreamx
when you find the love of youre life
you know!

love does exist

who here has seen the movie 'big fish"??
you know how he says "when you find the love of youre life time stops" when i met chip is was like everything stopped exept us and when i saw him i knew that he was the man i was destined to be with the rest of my life
in the movie the guy also sais " when time stops and it starts back up again it moves extra fast to make up for the time lost"
and that is true too!
lol everything was so quick and i missed my train home and had to wait in union st for like an hour lol

I know just what you mean, hunnykins!! I'll always love you!!!

Love deffinitely exists, some peopel are just too fickle and give up on things too easily. Love has to be something you're willing to give up eveyrthuing for. What I have for Sioxusie, and she has for me is deffinitely love.

When you find true love, you'll know, because it will hit you in the back of a head like a baseball bat.

PLUR,

Chip

Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989
chipakapockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2004, 04:18 PM   #28
xdigitalxdreamx
Hullaboarder

Photos: 15  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via MSN to xdigitalxdreamx
...ow

siouxsie
----+----what you want 2B! in this industry! use that NRG! hardcore chemistry!!-----+-----
xdigitalxdreamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2004, 04:46 PM   #29
chipakapockets
Hullaboarder

I love you, hunny. ^^^ You're my soulmate.

PLUR,

Chip
Old June 7th, 2004, 04:55 PM   #30
xdigitalxdreamx
Hullaboarder

Photos: 15  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via MSN to xdigitalxdreamx
tehe chip is my ultra love!
xdigitalxdreamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2004, 05:04 PM   #31
chipakapockets
Hullaboarder

He he he... You're the bestest, hunny bunny.

PLUR,

Chip
Old June 7th, 2004, 05:07 PM   #32
Psychick
Hullaboarder

Photos: 5  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Psychick
OMG SHUT UP SHUT UP!!

Does this have to be in EVERY thread?

You guys should download this neat program, it's called ICQ.

I beat the internet....the end guy was hard

Psychick & J-Karlos & Termeric | The Cyber Lepers of the Future

anyone who's anyone knows who deek is ... you're all internet stars
Psychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2004, 05:09 PM   #33
dj mannik
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to dj mannik
witness the wonder that is the private message
dj mannik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2004, 05:11 PM   #34
chipakapockets
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychick
OMG SHUT UP SHUT UP!!

Does this have to be in EVERY thread?

You guys should download this neat program, it's called ICQ.

Can't run it at work... I could boggle your mind with a bunch of technical babble about why, but I doubt you'd udnerstand it.

If you don't like it, don' read it. :P

PLUR,

Chip
Old June 7th, 2004, 05:28 PM   #35
Psychick
Hullaboarder

You doubt I'd understand it?

That's cute, that you're trying to imply that I'm slow-witted. Aww, I could just pinch your little cheek.

Actually, I'm surprised that it took me this long to speak out about it. Usually I have a low tolerance for stupid horseshit like this. About your "don't like it, don't read it" policy, why don't you make your own little thread, and you and she can spout your annoying babble in there, and then no one will have to accidentally stumble upon it when trying to read a thread about, say, anything else.
Old June 7th, 2004, 05:32 PM   #36
dj mannik
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipakapockets
Can't run it at work...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj mannik
witness the wonder that is the private message

can you boggle our minds with technobabble about why you assume psychick doesnt know anything about computers?
or why you cant use the fucking PMs?
Old June 7th, 2004, 05:34 PM   #37
Psychick
Hullaboarder

This TV has words on it.
Old June 7th, 2004, 05:34 PM   #38
chipakapockets
Hullaboarder

No, no, no. I simply didn't know if you knew much about computer stuff. Most people on this board tend not to!! I'm not at all saying you're stupid, dudette! You're very well written, and seem to be a very sharp person.

If you're so smart about computer shit, then here we go.

They've placed restrictions on all user accounts on these PC's which wont' allow you to make any changes to the registry files, hence not allowing you to install almost any messenger programs here. Beyond that, the firewall is so beefy and blocked up that most messenging program ports have been blocked, to prevent use of messenging programs by MBS employees. Also, there are monitoring cycles going on to see what programs are running, so I'd have to alter the running program name, aswell... and I can't really figure out a good way around that, because alot code for programs tend to refer to their executable file in some places, causing me a bit of difficulty in simply "changing the program's name."

I found a way around this for a bit, until they blocked the commonly used proxy server ports, so I'm once again at a loss of other communication conduits. You follow? If so, tell me how to get around it, smarty pants. :P And if you are quite computer literate, please give me some suggestions, because I'm at a loss in my game of cat and mouse with the IT monitoring staff here.

And I did have a thread that I was posting stuff like that in, until some like-minded fellow started bitching at me there, aswell. :P

PLUR,

Chip
Old June 7th, 2004, 05:35 PM   #39
dj mannik
Hullaboarder

hey pa! jenn done hooked up the typin machine to the telly-vijin
Old June 7th, 2004, 05:36 PM   #40
dj mannik
Hullaboarder

Quote:
No, no, no. I simply didn't know if you knew much about computer stuff. Most people on this board tend not to!! I'm not at all saying you're stupid, dudette! You're very well written, and seem to be a very sharp person.

They've placed restrictions on all user accounts on these PC's which wont' allow you to make any changes to the registry files, hence not allowing you to install almost any messenger programs here. Beyond that, the firewall is so beefy and blocked up that most messenging program ports have been blocked, to prevent use of messenging programs by MBS employees.

I found a way around this for a bit, until they blocked the commonly used proxy server ports, so I'm once again at a loss of other communication conduits. You follow? If so, tell me how to get around it, smarty pants. :P And if you are quite computer literate, please give me some suggestions, because I'm at a loss in my game of cat and mouse with the IT monitoring staff here.

And I did have a thread that I was posting stuff like that in, until some like-minded fellow started bitching at me there, aswell. :P

PLUR,

Chip

how does that negate the hullaboard's PM capabilities?
Old June 7th, 2004, 05:37 PM   #41
Psychick
Hullaboarder

Maybe you should just concentrate on doing your job

And if you make another "I WuV U CuDdLEKiNs *MuAh MuAh*" thread, I'll defend your right to keep it, because quite frankly I'm sure I'm not the only person who hates seeing it everywhere else.
Old June 7th, 2004, 05:46 PM   #42
babyEjunglist
Hullaboarder

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to babyEjunglist Send a message via Yahoo to babyEjunglist
Quote:

They've placed restrictions on all user accounts on these PC's which wont' allow you to make any changes to the registry files, hence not allowing you to install almost any messenger programs here. Beyond that, the firewall is so beefy and blocked up that most messenging program ports have been blocked, to prevent use of messenging programs by MBS employees. Also, there are monitoring cycles going on to see what programs are running, so I'd have to alter the running program name, aswell... and I can't really figure out a good way around that, because alot code for programs tend to refer to their executable file in some places, causing me a bit of difficulty in simply "changing the program's name."

PLUR,

Chip

oh cry me a river ...ur at work and want to talk to ur hunnykins *puke*... spare the rest of us and wait the few hours till when you get home to talk ur blubber to her in private
Old June 7th, 2004, 05:52 PM   #43
dj mannik
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyEjunglist
oh cry me a river ...ur at work and want to talk to ur hunnykins *puke*... spare the rest of us and wait the few hours till when you get home to talk ur blubber to her in private

THATS NOT EVEN NECESSARY, JUST CLICK THE FRIGGING PRIVATE MESSAGE LINK
Old June 8th, 2004, 02:32 AM   #44
MC SpEcS
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to MC SpEcS
Kick him in half.
MC SpEcS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2004, 05:44 AM   #45
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to CareSieB Send a message via AIM to CareSieB Send a message via MSN to CareSieB Send a message via Yahoo to CareSieB
*making an attempt to save this thread*
love is certainly POSSIBLE at a young age, but its pretty hard to really SEE it at that age. I am a tad older now and I know when I was 14-17 the guy I was with I really loved, I still love him, but you dont really realize it at its full meaning at that age...I also agree those 2 annoyingly sappy young love birds need to use the pms....I AM appauled at the willingness of an ADULT to date a 15 year old...what the hey people..

i also wanna know why this is in the politics forum lol

Last edited by CareSieB : June 8th, 2004 at 05:47 AM.
CareSieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2004, 12:40 AM   #46
Sexy.kitten
Hullaboarder

Photos: 6  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Sexy.kitten
I like the way in which you save threads from being horribly derailed. This thread is supposed to be about love and you all are bitching at eachother....hmm dosent make sense but w/e...love does exist just keep the spamming to a min before this thread gets locked.......if there are even mods around???
Sexy.kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2004, 12:46 AM   #47
brooklynhype
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 21 View Users Journal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy.kitten
I like the way in which you save threads from being horribly derailed. This thread is supposed to be about love and you all are bitching at eachother....hmm dosent make sense but w/e...love does exist just keep the spamming to a min before this thread gets locked.......if there are even mods around???

me and seizure are the masters of derailing posts, like 4 in 2 days. haha

not to get off topic, sorry frolic.

Yea i agree with you though April..
Old June 10th, 2004, 12:55 AM   #48
Sexy.kitten
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynhype
me and seizure are the masters of derailing posts, like 4 in 2 days. haha

not to get off topic, sorry frolic.

Yea i agree with you though April..

Yes, I would assume you and seizure have nothing better to do than post whore war against eachother...I dont care someones gotta do it..LOL I love you sexy lady!!

Last edited by Sexy.kitten : June 10th, 2004 at 12:57 AM.
Old June 10th, 2004, 11:13 AM   #49
korremer
Hullaboarder

ryan why have yuo made such a ghastly thread.

im only 16.

big fucking deal. Don't any single person here even START to make assumptions based on my age.

All you fcking 16 yeard old im-in-love-with-someone-who-ill-love-forever just shut the fuck up. life isn't some happy happy love everyone wing it game.

you need to think and obviously you don't know how to do that. i used to be "in love". then guess what happened? my nympho ex girlfriend decided that me being gone wasnt to much a price to pay for love[meaning sex]. so she went and cheated on me. yeah it hurt. but it taught me that it takes alot to love. and no matter how much you think you can love someone. chances are you cant. i beleive only a few people in the world are capable of love.

danny makes a good point. you shouldn't need to be dating someone to lvoe them. if you love someone then you don't need to date/fuck/marry them because your feelings arent based on a relationship. half of you pathetic teenage asswipes don't even love yourself. how can you love someone else if u don't even love yourself?

get a life and go away, preferably not in that order.
korremer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2004, 01:33 PM   #50
Sexy.kitten
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by korremer
ryan why have yuo made such a ghastly thread.

im only 16.

big fucking deal. Don't any single person here even START to make assumptions based on my age.

All you fcking 16 yeard old im-in-love-with-someone-who-ill-love-forever just shut the fuck up. life isn't some happy happy love everyone wing it game.

you need to think and obviously you don't know how to do that. i used to be "in love". then guess what happened? my nympho ex girlfriend decided that me being gone wasnt to much a price to pay for love[meaning sex]. so she went and cheated on me. yeah it hurt. but it taught me that it takes alot to love. and no matter how much you think you can love someone. chances are you cant. i beleive only a few people in the world are capable of love.

danny makes a good point. you shouldn't need to be dating someone to lvoe them. if you love someone then you don't need to date/fuck/marry them because your feelings arent based on a relationship. half of you pathetic teenage asswipes don't even love yourself. how can you love someone else if u don't even love yourself?

get a life and go away, preferably not in that order.

Aww poor baby....did you actually believe she WOULDNET cheat on you?? LOL!! I also believe you can love someone even if you don't love yourself. I have been in love a couple times and I still am despite the fact I cant be with these ppl and I fucking hate myself.