The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Birthday Funtopia 7
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old July 6th, 2004, 08:45 AM   #76
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

Send a message via ICQ to kylefabulous Send a message via AIM to kylefabulous Send a message via Yahoo to kylefabulous
CareSieB

Hey... yeah yeah.. I remember you as well. It is funny that noone can sing.. and yet we all try to hard. It's all in good fun tho... and damn.. even with as few people there as there were... the vocals were still loud as fuk... Ravers sing Loud... LA lal allalalaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
nice to meet you... Will and I will definately be back....
PLUR and all that jazzz
kyle
Old July 6th, 2004, 08:49 AM   #77
weava
Friendship Crew

Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to weava Send a message via MSN to weava Send a message via Yahoo to weava
Quote:
Originally Posted by oZ.11010
NO not Horse Tranquilizers!

duuddddeee i met you outside in the smoking area!

i was one of the drunk pgh kids.... you said "if i make a name itll be some nonsense binary shit"

wooo
Old July 6th, 2004, 08:57 AM   #78
brooklynhype
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 21 View Users Journal
oZ.11010, arnt you thhheee guy from the car?
Old July 6th, 2004, 11:08 AM   #79
oZ.11010
Hullanewbie

Send a message via ICQ to oZ.11010 Send a message via MSN to oZ.11010
:d

heh heh ya thats me
hows it goin drunk guy from pgh??
Old July 6th, 2004, 01:08 PM   #80
Acorn143
Hullaboarder

Photos: 11  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Acorn143
Quote:
Originally Posted by *MoonDancer*
NO NO NO .. THANK YOUUUUUUUU FOr Playing it ! whoa dude wayy too much fun
Just a side note..
No one had done that dance... we sorta learned it the day of hulla in bits n pieces..
SO umm Yay to the FC haha!
woo woo!

and usualy i hate being a part of those dnaces cause i get all confused but this one was so much fun.. I feel that the part of my life were I missed out on a dance resitle I have now fuflilled..

Purerave: Acorn143
Old July 6th, 2004, 01:33 PM   #81
*MoonDancer*

Photos: 12  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to *MoonDancer* Send a message via MSN to *MoonDancer* Send a message via Yahoo to *MoonDancer*
P.S Tika and Scoots had the best best tracks..
I wasy way impressed!
KRis*
Old July 6th, 2004, 01:58 PM   #82
Big C Da Rolla
Hullanewbie

Send a message via MSN to Big C Da Rolla
Just wanted to say this was my first Hullabaloo party and it definately won't be my Last!!!!! Elixir rocked the show and I can even say that I actually enjoy HAppyhardcore after this party. Thanks to evryone that made my night and I hope to see you all @ the next party

msn: bigc_82@hotmail.com
Old July 6th, 2004, 02:20 PM   #83
dianejapa
Friendship Crew

Photos: 12  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to dianejapa Send a message via AIM to dianejapa
i dont feel like typing much right now, so this will be brief. i had a good time, it was defintily fun. one of the things i liked about the night was that there were so many people from everywhere. the candiest of candy kids made the pilgrimage to toronto from all over. it was really nice to see so many people completely decked out. not that there isn't a fair amount of that at any hulla, but i think it adds to the atmosphere. it was a good night, and i hope everyone had as much fun as i did!

(sorry, no personalized greetings to the plethora of people i met/knew... im just too lazy right now... you know who you are)
Old July 6th, 2004, 02:52 PM   #84
XSTACEY
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsgigglegirl
^^^i'm pretty sure it was D-Minus during the last set of the night, wasn't it?

BING! you are right
Old July 6th, 2004, 03:01 PM   #85
weava
Friendship Crew

Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to weava Send a message via MSN to weava Send a message via Yahoo to weava
Quote:
Originally Posted by oZ.11010
heh heh ya thats me
hows it goin drunk guy from pgh??

Im doin awesome dude...glad to see you signed up.

I thought i lost the bracelet you gave me but i found it when i got home woo woo.
Old July 6th, 2004, 03:07 PM   #86
Big C Da Rolla
Hullanewbie

Send a message via MSN to Big C Da Rolla
Hey Sorry I just wanted to test my new avatar
Old July 6th, 2004, 03:23 PM   #87
CRAYOLA-KYD
Hullaboarder

Photos: 2  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to CRAYOLA-KYD Send a message via MSN to CRAYOLA-KYD
HAHAHAHAHA paul you are funny

....now...figure out the mystery..and i'll give you a cookie
Old July 6th, 2004, 04:09 PM   #88
kamilski
Hullanewbie

Send a message via AIM to kamilski Send a message via MSN to kamilski Send a message via Yahoo to kamilski
Hey my names Kamil
This was mah 1st Hulla and my 3rd rave overall... I LOVED IT and me and my buddies had a blast, I was wearing jeans and a orange blue and yellow stripped shirt with a LA DODGERS HAT!!!! ThaNx to the Ppl who gave me braclets u kiked AsS.. Can't wait to go to another rave And SEPT 18th!!!!! WAT!!!!! I CANT WAIT THAT LONG!!! WTF !!! :P
If n e one wants to chat or if they remember talking to me my email is kamilwas@hotmail.com and if u wish add me to msn!!! ONCE AGAIN i HAD a BBBLLLASSSTTT!!! SUM 1 PLEASE E-MAIL ME AND TELL ME WHEN THERES GONNA B ANOTHER GOOD RAVE!!!!!! .... Oh and if u were a blonde wearing lil black shorts and a black tang top! add me to msn !! you'll know who i am
Old July 6th, 2004, 04:54 PM   #89
astralkid
Hullaboarder

Photos: 1  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 1 View Users Journal
ugh, those pics make me look like a fucking crack addict, die emily, die, jk.......

Anwho, I would have to agree with xdigitalxdreamx, absoultely NO vibe @ this party....
Old July 6th, 2004, 06:10 PM   #90
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to CareSieB Send a message via AIM to CareSieB Send a message via MSN to CareSieB Send a message via Yahoo to CareSieB
^^ i thought the vibe was lacking a tad, but not like completely gone, i thought it was because all i could think about was how every minute i was there i knew it was one minute closer to being over, and that sucked! hah
Old July 6th, 2004, 07:10 PM   #91
babyEjunglist
Hullaboarder

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to babyEjunglist Send a message via Yahoo to babyEjunglist
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Karlos
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHa that wasn't me

okay who was impersonating me at the afterparty on the beach????????

Chris???!?

omg hahaha r u serious.. thats fukken hilarious... its all brendans fault.. thanks nerd!! sheesh... how embarassing :P LOL well maybe one day i'll get to meet u
Old July 6th, 2004, 07:30 PM   #92
kamilski
Hullanewbie

Send a message via AIM to kamilski Send a message via MSN to kamilski Send a message via Yahoo to kamilski
This was mah 1st Hulla and my 3rd rave overall... I LOVED IT and me and my buddies had a blast, I was wearing jeans and a orange blue and yellow stripped shirt with a LA DODGERS HAT!!!! ThaNx to the Ppl who gave me braclets u kiked AsS.. Can't wait to go to another rave And SEPT 18th!!!!! WAT!!!!! I CANT WAIT THAT LONG!!! WTF !!! :P
If n e one wants to chat or if they remember talking to me my email is kamilwas@hotmail.com and if u wish add me to msn!!! ONCE AGAIN i HAD a BBBLLLASSSTTT!!! SUM 1 PLEASE E-MAIL ME AND TELL ME WHEN THERES GONNA B ANOTHER GOOD RAVE!!!!!! .... Oh and if u were a blonde wearing lil black shorts and a black tang top! add me to msn !! you'll know who i am
Old July 6th, 2004, 07:48 PM   #93
kamilski
Hullanewbie

oh sorri forgot to mention all those people who made mah nite a BLAST!!!

BOb,clAyToN,MaRtY,PaUL,R0b n W0odY n all Hiz Frienz, all the pEepz frum the U.S, AND ALL THE SEXY LADIES!!!! sorri i forgot toNz Of nameZ!! :P

Oh and if u were a blonde wearing lil black shorts and a black tang top! add me to msn PLEASE!!!
Old July 7th, 2004, 12:05 AM   #94
GlowRaver4184
Hullaboarder

i still havent posted mine......so here it is

I got to TDot like 5:30 cuz I left waaaaaaay to early cuz I was expecting major delays on the thruway (Rochester to Buffalo) and across the border (Peace Bridge) but everything went smoothly. So I just sat in my car for a while then walk down to PizzaPizza twice for Pizza and wings. Then just sat in my car some more smoking cuz i didnt wanna miss any part of the night by going outside!

So 8 finally rolls around and I decide its time to stand in line, so I down 4 RedBulls, 6 bottles of water, and 10 pixy stix and head off to get in line. Needless to say I nearly pissed myself waiting in line cuz i didnt want to give up my spot (like number 7 in line).

As soon as I got thru security, down the "Stairs of Death" I went, and a few minutes later i felt much much better!

As for the sets:

Tika & Scoots: You guys (or girls actually, hehe) rocked my world hardcore, talk about startin off a night, holy hell!

Tyco: Kept the energy alive well, I was kinda distracted during some of your set but what I heard was great!

Silver1 & Wolf: DAMN! yeah DAMN! 'nuff said!

Elixer: Took me back to my trance lovin days. I couldnt help but groove out to the beautifull music. Way to go!

Hixxy: Now I must be the freak here cuz it seemed like I'm one of the few who thought this set rocked the house! My night started when you hit the decks, I started dancing and couldnt stop even when I was running around taking pictures!

Frisky: Now did this man throw down some of the greatest tracks eva or what! kept me dancing right thru the entire hour! I thought I was gonna die by the end of the set from exhaustion, but then came the one and only......

Anabolic Frolic: HOOOOLLYYYYYY.......SHHHHIITTTTT! Now this is why you are the numero uno man in the hardcore revlution, its sets like these that make me remeber why I am forever indebt to Hullabaloo! words cannot describe what I felt.

Chicklet: After all that dancing I kinda jipped ya by only dancing for 10 or 15min, but i was just sooooo tired. I did get time to take pics of you tho. And by the way...Will you marry me? I am totally in love with you.....

D-Minus: Now THIS is how you end a night. The best ending to any party ever! Even with the dwindling crowd you rocked the fuckin roof off!

MC's:

Storm: this is why I love MC's, some ppl say that he needed new material, but there are just somthings you EXPECT to here from Storm, they're his trademarks, and I loved everyone of them,a nd thanks for the awesome pose for the picture!

Everybodies Daddy: My absolute favorite MC. You are the next superstar. The crazy flow you spit is incredible. Other MC's need to take a few notes from this guy. Didnt get to talk to you this time, but next time I'll be sure to give ya mad props from the heart.

Gobstopper: Ya blew me away, creative, unique and quick on ur feet, and a poses wonderfully for the camera! LOL

Kwik: Killer job, keep it up, cant wait to hear ya go at it again.

Jumper: U surprised me, honestly other times I wasnt as impressed but you raised the bar this time. Way to go!

A few SUPER SPECIAL SHOUTOUTS, cuz if I listed everyone it would take forever:

Bill (HKoreKandy): Thanks for puttin up with my bitching toward the end of the night. I really did appreciate what u did for me, even if it didnt seem like it. Chillin on the beach was great.

Diane (DianeJapa): the same as I said for bill about the ealry night applies to you too. WOW did we have some kool convos on the beach, even if we did jump to a new subject every 15seconds,lol. And watching you take you 5ft walk around the rocks was quite entertaining.

Mike (TravelSize): Didnt get to talk to you till the beach but you seemed mad amounts of chill and I hope to hang with you again.

TO EVERYONE THAT LET ME TAKE PICS OF THEM: THANKYOU SOOOOO MUCH YOU ALL ROCK MY WORLD HARCORE STYLZ!
Old July 7th, 2004, 12:06 AM   #95
GlowRaver4184
Hullaboarder

WOW that was fucking long, ok so i'm a post whore, y'all still love me right? *wink*
Old July 7th, 2004, 12:14 AM   #96
LordX
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to LordX
Hullaballo should never stop

This was my first Hulla, and it was great to see all the people there. Its hard to find random people who love Hardcore, and seeing so many in one place was great.

What sold me on the Ticket was Hixxy, and I was dissapointed in his set as I see many people were, but hey, you gotta give it to his MC, that guy had us ALL gettin into it. I love his Bonkers CDs, and hopefully Frolic can bring in Sharkey for the next hulla and have the entire house comin down with some hardcore terrabeat. (bonkers 9 Sharkey, track 15)

Had a great time, I didnt get much sleep the nights before, and was only drinking so I got retarded tired around 2-3 am!!!! I was pissed cuz I loved it.

And I saw some complaints about non-friendly people... go to some god awful hip-hop club in the states where everyone wants to kill eachother, and then tell me that hulla wasnt the friendliest place you've been...

Keep it goin, and count me in!!!

LordX
Old July 7th, 2004, 02:45 AM   #97
Mr Skittles
Friendship Crew

Photos: 7  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Mr Skittles Send a message via MSN to Mr Skittles Send a message via Yahoo to Mr Skittles
I wanna thank everyone!! I had a blast. Too many names to type out!! But it was great seeing you regulars, and meeting you newbs!

Lucky Star Travel

"A movin groove with a massive plan"

TOP FLIGHT MUTHA-F*CKIN SECURITY
Old July 7th, 2004, 04:00 AM   #98
GlowRaver4184
Hullaboarder

holy crap I forgot Skittles! my bad dude! so sorry, thanx fer the directions btw and awesome to finally met ya! gibber-shibbida-riggityra-TIMMAH! (gotta love the inside jokes, cuz everyone just thinks ur insane!)
Old July 7th, 2004, 10:49 AM   #99
hkorekanddy
Hullaboarder

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to hkorekanddy
FUNTOPIA 7<~~~~amazing, rocked my world.

Skittles<~~~hope you like you penis whistle nexklace (hahahahahahahahaha)
Travelsize aka Mike<~~~~you are mad chill i had a blast im glad you came with us.
Glowraver<~~~~hey anytime cant wait till september Its my B-DAY Hulla
Diane<~~~~ i Love You

to DavespiceUK, Saber, Ron, Louiethedancer and to everyone else whose name has escaped my mind this early in the morning, thanks all of you is what make Hulla for me. the people i meet there are people that are one of a kind.

to all the djs. keep it goin. you guys tore it up and kept me movin.

Frolic and Mrs. Frolic, you have a wonderful thing goin. and good luck with the baby.

laters
dj dice

ps who ever got a copy of my cd, please email me and tell me what you think.

I AM HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

forture cookie: The Heart Is Wiser Than The Intellect!
Old July 7th, 2004, 05:56 PM   #100
Mr Skittles
Friendship Crew

Photos: 7  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Mr Skittles Send a message via MSN to Mr Skittles Send a message via Yahoo to Mr Skittles
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlowRaver4184
holy crap I forgot Skittles! my bad dude! so sorry, thanx fer the directions btw and awesome to finally met ya! gibber-shibbida-riggityra-TIMMAH! (gotta love the inside jokes, cuz everyone just thinks ur insane!)

it was great meetin up w/u! And who cares what others think aboot me? I sure as hell dont. LoL. Opinions are like assholes EVERYBODY HAS ONE, and most of them stink! But it was fun man!! We'll have to chill more often when I'm up in t-dot