The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > All Good Things - The last ever Hullabaloo
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old February 18th, 2005, 03:19 AM   #26
itsgigglegirl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to itsgigglegirl
^^^ahhhh good information to have...so if we were to try to get that rate say in may or june we'd be good?

i'm a priceline virgin...please educate me!!

You can't miss me, I'm the girl with the smile

Shake like an earthquake, and cut like a guillotine
Old February 18th, 2005, 05:11 AM   #27
Mr Skittles
Friendship Crew

Photos: 7  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Mr Skittles Send a message via MSN to Mr Skittles Send a message via Yahoo to Mr Skittles
why have a hotel party? Why not a beach party instead? I'm sure the weather will be beautiful

Lucky Star Travel

"A movin groove with a massive plan"

TOP FLIGHT MUTHA-F*CKIN SECURITY
Old February 18th, 2005, 07:41 AM   #28
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to CareSieB Send a message via AIM to CareSieB Send a message via MSN to CareSieB Send a message via Yahoo to CareSieB
yes i would guess that in june you would be able to get that rate..the rates you get on priceline at contingent on how booked the hotel is already and how long there is for people to pay the regular price for a room...so right now the rate would be about the same as the regular price...
Old February 18th, 2005, 06:35 PM   #29
TXfairynCA
Hullaboarder

Send a message via Yahoo to TXfairynCA
I'd be willing to look into the group rate if I get a show of hands how many are going to need rooms... Also we got 3 posting up in a room or two but we always have room for others who wanna crash out... Were from California and were going to be there the night before, night of, and night after. So let me know if you want me to look into the group rates at the Marriot and also.... who's bring the decks???? We got a set if nothing else and they come with DJ Enthral (happy hardcore of course) PLUR
Old February 18th, 2005, 06:50 PM   #30
peachfuzz
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to peachfuzz Send a message via Yahoo to peachfuzz
*raises hand*

if you're checking it out.. make sure they would put all of the rooms together somewhere in one of the upper corners if possible.. so that we wouldn't disturb anyone and all get booted out...

i've had a couple experiences with that, and it definitely wasn't fun... heh
Old February 18th, 2005, 07:21 PM   #31
itsgigglegirl
Friendship Crew

what's up Texas fairy? (i'm going to assume that's what your SN means )

i'm in la jolla (just north of daygo) whereabouts are you? i <3 meeting new raver friends

we'd be all about the group rates at the marriott if you're looking...there'll be between 4 and 8 in my group, so we'd need 1 - 2 rooms keep us informed!!
Old February 18th, 2005, 07:27 PM   #32
AaronCore
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to AaronCore
Thumbs up

I'm coming alone because I don't have any friends but I'd be down for this group rate/discount/hulla hotel party-shindig/whatever. *Raises Hand* I just need one room so count me in, please!
Old February 18th, 2005, 07:40 PM   #33
itsgigglegirl
Friendship Crew

dude if you're not picky you could just crash on someone's floor and save yourself the expense of getting an entire room for just you...or get in touch with other people who don't have enough to fill a room...cos lord knows we're all pretty poor and partying ain't cheap...just like jell-o, there's always room for ravers
Old February 18th, 2005, 07:47 PM   #34
technoshaman78
Hullaboarder

Photos: 1  Users Photo Gallery
Do you work for the jell-o people? MMMMMMM jello *Drool*
Old February 18th, 2005, 09:05 PM   #35
polyWog
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to polyWog Send a message via AIM to polyWog Send a message via Yahoo to polyWog
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsgigglegirl
not a bad idea...i nominate you to look into that

I wouldn't be staying there so no lol
Old February 18th, 2005, 10:25 PM   #36
~CrEaMy~
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to ~CrEaMy~ Send a message via MSN to ~CrEaMy~
Is there any chance of setting something up with a hotel in Toronto so that we can all get a discount?

edit- *eats words as I look through the post*

So... I have at least 11 people coming with me.
Old February 18th, 2005, 10:26 PM   #37
peachfuzz
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to peachfuzz Send a message via Yahoo to peachfuzz
^^

that's what we're talking about with the group rates.
Old February 19th, 2005, 12:38 AM   #38
fallenangelslove
Friendship Crew

Send a message via AIM to fallenangelslove Send a message via Yahoo to fallenangelslove
*raises hand and friend rinny's hand*

count us in for the night of
Old February 19th, 2005, 01:43 PM   #39
dj_Akaiya
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to dj_Akaiya Send a message via MSN to dj_Akaiya Send a message via Yahoo to dj_Akaiya
I've got 2 people coming with me! We're planning on going up the day of the party, but going down sometime friday and getting a hotel for the whole weekend is starting to sound like a better idea. So *raises hand* group rates sound good!
Old February 19th, 2005, 07:11 PM   #40
Andjo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Andjo Send a message via MSN to Andjo Send a message via Yahoo to Andjo
I'll probably be down with that too. I gotta talk to rest of group (theres 6 of us ) but it does sound like a good Idea cuz I'm planning on going Friday and leaving Sunday and its always cool to meet new ravers, specially from the states.
Old February 19th, 2005, 07:30 PM   #41
TXfairynCA
Hullaboarder

Okay so im gonna call the Marriott today and see what we can get on group rates... Im going out for 8 rooms.. For you loners out there, like they say, there's always a floor and were all about the plur. We'll probably have an extra bed... or maybe even a room. Since this is the show of hands I got, Im going to look for 8 to 10 rooms and if there is an extra or two i'll take care of it for the (homeless for the night or two people) lol.. Oh and the screen name does mean Texas Fairy in California. Im up in Sacramento and were road tripping it all the way to toronto.. ROCK ON...! We'll let me know if anyone else needs a room and like I said i'll find out if its better to get it now or wait till later (and there will be an extra room or so for those who decide to join later or whatever) I'll post what the Marriott tells me tonight or tomorrow... OH, and BTW I was definantly going to get the rooms together in a corner or something..
Old February 19th, 2005, 07:51 PM   #42
AaronCore
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to AaronCore
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXfairynCA
Im up in Sacramento and were road tripping it all the way to toronto.. ROCK ON...!

Oh my god! That's going to be the longest drive EVER! Yikes! I'm sure you'll have fun though.
Old February 19th, 2005, 08:32 PM   #43
TXfairynCA
Hullaboarder

DUDE it's gonna be awesome... some of the best times of a party are planning it and were already planning our route... Were going through 10 states.. were gonna be on the road for 39 + hours.. theres 3 of us to do the driving so it'll be cool.. If you see a car with white shoe polish on the back sporting PLUR.... Thats us..
Old February 19th, 2005, 08:58 PM   #44
~CrEaMy~
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to ~CrEaMy~ Send a message via MSN to ~CrEaMy~
Quote:
DUDE it's gonna be awesome... some of the best times of a party are planning it and were already planning our route... Were going through 10 states.. were gonna be on the road for 39 + hours.. theres 3 of us to do the driving so it'll be cool.. If you see a car with white shoe polish on the back sporting PLUR.... Thats us..

Maybe I'll see you from the plane. lol

By the way, our crew will be out there Thursday.
Old February 20th, 2005, 08:57 AM   #45
DigitalRaver
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to DigitalRaver
Well, I've posted here already, but I'm definately in on the weekend idea. I'll more than likely be coming alone and I dont' mind floor space at all.

I'll pitch in whatever equal amount is worked out, no worries there. Possibly more if needed when the time comes, I'm savin as of now... *puts $5 in "HullaHotel Jar". It's a start anyway. lol

This is gonna be so wkid! I can't wait! I'm goin crazy just waitin for my ticket to get here.

See you all there

PLUR ON!
-------------------------
{http://digitalraver.ath.cx}

Last edited by DigitalRaver : February 20th, 2005 at 08:59 AM.
Old February 20th, 2005, 01:04 PM   #46
libbie
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to libbie Send a message via MSN to libbie
there are 4 in my particular posse coming from pittsburgh. group rates would be awesome b/c i'm WAY thrifty.
Old February 20th, 2005, 01:28 PM   #47
itsgigglegirl
Friendship Crew

Quote:
Im up in Sacramento and were road tripping it all the way to toronto.. ROCK ON...! We'll let me know if anyone else needs a room and like I said i'll find out if its better to get it now or wait till later (and there will be an extra room or so for those who decide to join later or whatever) I'll post what the Marriott tells me tonight or tomorrow... OH, and BTW I was definantly going to get the rooms together in a corner or something..

ahhhh nice...i like the sacramento/bay area...we did the roadtrip up that way for love parade in october..i have a friend that lives in granite bay and we stayed there for a while

your roadtrip cross-country/cross-canada will be uuber fun i'm sure...take lots of pictures!!!
Old February 20th, 2005, 04:55 PM   #48
waffle
Hullaboarder
Pacman Champion! High Score: 134650 

Send a message via AIM to waffle
That group rate would be awsome, we've got a group of 3 comin up so if you could try and count us in on that group rate that would rock.
Old February 20th, 2005, 06:47 PM   #49
Andjo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Andjo Send a message via MSN to Andjo Send a message via Yahoo to Andjo
I talked to everyone in my group and were down for the hulla hotel. Theres 6 in my group and we'll probably book 2 rooms so there will be room for any loners or others that want to chill.

so send me a message on the details and I'll my rooms asap
Old February 20th, 2005, 08:27 PM   #50
dj_Akaiya
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to dj_Akaiya Send a message via MSN to dj_Akaiya Send a message via Yahoo to dj_Akaiya
alright, by the sounds of it I've got an extra person coming with me, which means more money (yay) so my group might just book two rooms. If that's the case, we'll offer up space to the needy from friday night to sunday checkout. So if ya know anybody in need, or you are an anybody, let me know so we can work things out and get back to you ahead of time.