The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Featured Polls
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old April 8th, 2005, 09:38 PM   #26
spacekaddette
Hullaboarder

Yea, Lost in Space will be my first and probably last Hulla. I am really sad that I'm getting into the game so late, but what are you gonna do. I just want to meet some cool people and have a great time.
Old April 9th, 2005, 06:46 AM   #27
so_cute_socks
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to so_cute_socks Send a message via MSN to so_cute_socks
this is my first hulla but not my last, I've got tickets to the all good things as well! I've been to a few parties in toronto and area but allas this is my destination of destinations. I've been in the scene for a super long time and for the last 6 years Hulla has been a dream, I've been to parties all over the world but in all honesty Hulla's always been a goal, not just for me but for hundreds of people. I can't express the gratitude that goes towards the actual event but I can express the excitement that me and the rest of the world have in the pre party excitement and hands in the air moments we have waiting to go to a single hulla...... thank you soooooo much, thankyou to the dj's the candy kids and the promoters its been too long since I've been to a party where EVERYONE in the spectrum is this haapy and is all about the hardcore
Old April 13th, 2005, 01:33 AM   #28
.capricorn.
Hullaboarder

All Good Things is going to be my first (and unfortunately my last) Hulla event. I have wanted to go to a Hulla party since 99-00, but this is the first time that I have been able to go. I've been a Candie Kid in LA for over the past 5 years and I can't wait to experience the vibe!!! My bf and I have already started planning our outfits for the party and making candie to trade. Even though we do this for every party, I'm getting extra super prepared for All Good Things because I finally get to be there! LOL!
Old April 28th, 2005, 04:59 PM   #29
Techno Purist
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Techno Purist
I've never been to a Hulla, and I will be at Lost in space. I can't even explain how excited I am. I made something like 80 pieces of candy to trade, so hopefully you people are into that up there. This is going to rock! Look for the kid in the Blue "Squareoneproductions.net" Shirt that says "King of Vibe" on the back, that's me. I'm about 6'0" black framed glasses, sideburns to my jaw line, shorter brown hair, tongue ring. I want to make friends!

Peace and <3

~!DJ!~

aka The King of Vibe!~!
Old April 28th, 2005, 05:08 PM   #30
Techno Purist
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Techno Purist
Cyber Junglekitty...I want digital kandii! You can have any of the 80 I made for Lost In Space. And they're not lame either, they're all cool looking, although they're all singles...I don't know how to make cuffs yet but if someone gave me a cuff I'd give you like...5 singles!

PLUR n shit

~!DJ!~

The King of Vibe
Old April 29th, 2005, 08:45 PM   #31
so_cute_socks
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techno Purist
I've never been to a Hulla, and I will be at Lost in space. I can't even explain how excited I am. I made something like 80 pieces of candy to trade, so hopefully you people are into that up there. This is going to rock! Look for the kid in the Blue "Squareoneproductions.net" Shirt that says "King of Vibe" on the back, that's me. I'm about 6'0" black framed glasses, sideburns to my jaw line, shorter brown hair, tongue ring. I want to make friends!

Peace and <3

~!DJ!~

aka The King of Vibe!~!

I`ll keep my eye out for you, I totally know what you mean about not being able to explain your excitement!!! I`m right there with you on that one. I can`t keep my excitement contained!!! I just got into montreal and we picked up the car for our road trip! w00p T-dot here we come!
Old April 29th, 2005, 09:14 PM   #32
happeacility
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to happeacility Send a message via Yahoo to happeacility
seconds anyone...

this will be my second hulla and it will be better then the first(back and forth)
i cant wait to see all your smiling faces again and the new faces too im happy you guys get to be apart of this...
Old April 29th, 2005, 10:30 PM   #33
hullanewbie
Hullanewbie

Smile

I have never been to a Hulla, this is my first and sadly last Hulla, I am extremely pumped but nervous about getting sick in the middle of the crowd and not being able to make it to the bathroom.....any suggestions?
Old April 30th, 2005, 06:36 AM   #34
so_cute_socks
Hullaboarder

Talking

well we are on our way to depart from montreal so keep your eyes out for girl in a pink and blue silver shiney outfit with a funshine bear puppet and pluto back pack with short hair and a guy with dark rimmed glasses and wearing phat pants that are shiney blue,snoopy with stars panels and wearing a white tshirt stating (that he)"I <3's raver boys" (cuz he does) ...who doesn`t really? anyways, we`ll have hella hull of candy to trade along with some funzies. Can`t believe that its less then 24 hours from count down!!!! WEEEE see you all there !

-Kareena & Mich-tastic
Old April 30th, 2005, 11:26 AM   #35
technoshaman78
Hullaboarder

Photos: 1  Users Photo Gallery
Have fun!!!!! Your outfit sounds awesome!!
Old April 30th, 2005, 11:36 AM   #36
peachfuzz
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to peachfuzz Send a message via Yahoo to peachfuzz
To all the newbies:

Usually, there is someone going through the line beforehand, stamping your face with a black light sensitive "N"... shouldn't be hard to find other newbs.. :thumbsup:
Old April 30th, 2005, 12:58 PM   #37
~*JoCeLyN*~
Hullanewbie

Send a message via ICQ to ~*JoCeLyN*~ Send a message via MSN to ~*JoCeLyN*~
This is going to be my first Hulla too. Im not new to the scene, been to alot of party's in London, but its alot different here. Toronto has a completly different vibe - thats a good thing! I'm looking forward to meetin lots of new people tonite while dancing the night away!
Old April 30th, 2005, 05:57 PM   #38
DjEn3rgy21
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to DjEn3rgy21 Send a message via Yahoo to DjEn3rgy21
My first Hulla won't be until July, sadly it will be the last one but I'm glad I get to celebrate it with a bang. I can't wait until that day. It will be my first trip to Canada too and I'm looking forward to it.

Peace

Dj En3rgy
Kids Of The Core - Los Angeles
Old May 2nd, 2005, 10:38 PM   #39
HardKore_PurpLe
Banned

Send a message via AIM to HardKore_PurpLe Send a message via MSN to HardKore_PurpLe Send a message via Yahoo to HardKore_PurpLe
all good things will be first hulla and last , iv been wanting to go ever since i found out about frolic and happy2bhardcore so its been a 5 years dream cant wait to go!!!
Old May 2nd, 2005, 10:57 PM   #40
peachfuzz
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to peachfuzz Send a message via Yahoo to peachfuzz
^^

must meet both of you at the last hulla..
Old May 3rd, 2005, 07:59 PM   #41
Zeldafreak
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Zeldafreak
*Sighs* I have never been to a Hulla, but I wish I could go to one so bad.