The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > All Good Things - The last ever Hullabaloo
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old March 9th, 2005, 05:40 PM   #51
heidibear
Hullaboarder

Photos: 11  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to heidibear Send a message via Yahoo to heidibear
LOOOOVE it... it makes me cry everytime i look at it. wish i coulda been there for more, but the times i have been and will be there will be the best times in my life.
Old March 9th, 2005, 10:51 PM   #52
fREAKYjUNGLIST
Hullaboarder

im not in there
*cries*....
I honour the place in you where the entire universe resides. I honour the place in you of love, of light, of peace. I honour the place within you where, if you are in that place in you & I am in that place in me, there is only one of us.
Old March 12th, 2005, 03:02 PM   #53
Glim
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Glim
Hulla Scrap Book

I just wanted to send out a big thank you for capturing some of the crazy Hulla moments. Some of the facts were great too.. I had no idea my 1st Hulla and 2nd Rave was actually Hulla's 1st Party at the opera house! It will be a sad chapter in my life without the opera house and all of its dank greatness filed with the vibe of the Hulla crowd. More importantly once again Anabolic, thanks for the good times and thanks to all who helped on your scrap book as I never seem to be able to either A remember a camera or B Remember to take my own pictures (too busy dancing and glowsticking) or C can ever find the film to develope after the rave lol. So thank you for the memories even thou I don't see my pictures I can almost guess a few of the glow shows on the cover are likely myself (or I'll prented that way anyways lol). I can't wait to get my crew out for the final and get some new glow toys and fun fur especially for this event.

Thanks for showing methe greatness of RAVE and giving me the memories to keep,

Peace
~Glimith aka The Glim Light Show aka TheArcaneGlyph
~I'll see you all there
Old March 16th, 2005, 09:45 PM   #54
chEArbEAr
Hullaboarder

Photos: 4  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to chEArbEAr
man someone scan and upload the scrapbook for those of us who havent had a chance to see it

please ?

[iFX]
Old March 27th, 2005, 04:26 PM   #55
DJ Tranzit
Hullaboarder
Snake Champion! High Score: 2183  Duck Hunt Champion! High Score: 89000 

Send a message via ICQ to DJ Tranzit Send a message via MSN to DJ Tranzit Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Tranzit
it would be nice to be able to possibly get a blown up picture of the photo mosaic..
maybe poster size or whatnot?

I'm sure there might be a market for it..
what would cost be on something like that?

$10 ea?

** New - Dj Tranzit - This Is Why I'm Hot - 60 min hardcore fuckery ***
Old March 31st, 2005, 11:21 AM   #56
liquidgecko
Hullaboarder
Pingu Slap Champion! High Score: 623 

Send a message via ICQ to liquidgecko Send a message via MSN to liquidgecko
I'd pay 10$ for a blown up picture of the photo mosaic, poster size!
Old March 31st, 2005, 03:55 PM   #57
kikster
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to kikster Send a message via MSN to kikster
i'd pay too!

hah who was it who accused frolic of being money-grubbing? here we are practically BEGGING him to come up with hulla memorabilia we can spend our money on..
Old March 31st, 2005, 10:19 PM   #58
TXfairynCA
Hullaboarder

Send a message via Yahoo to TXfairynCA
:)

I'd definantly pay 10 bucks for a poster size...
Old April 11th, 2005, 06:30 AM   #59
DNE Productions
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to DNE Productions
Got mine yesterday...I'm not in it but still brings back lotsa great memories. Twister at Big Top. Doing a net-meet booth with name tag stickers at Into The Blue. Running back and forth between the rooms at Into The Blue so I could hear Marty McFly and DJ Flex and Spock and Brisk and Ruffneck and Medicine Muffin, feeling like I was gonna pass out at one point from all the dancing, and then being totally hyped up at the end of the night looking for an afterparty. Not deciding to go to Something Good until 11:30pm the night of, then spending the whole night in the second room cuz I never found the main room, and still having a wikkid time. Trying to organize a netmeet at Love and Magic, being in the same place as the people I was trying to meet, at the same time, but only managing to meet Marty, who I already knew from college. The Paladin System (aka Len) at Love and Magic. The MC egging Eryk S on to play harder and faster at Meltdown. The room erupting at Something Good when Marcus dropped Wardance. 3 different people coming to make sure I was ok when I sat down to cool off a bit at Something Good. The first track in Spock's techno set at Big Top, which I'm still desperate to own (he said it's on Cluster, but he wasn't sure what track or what release). Stargurl's star headgear at Big Top. Last track at Foreverland: NRG - I Need Your Love; couldn't help but brock out like mad, even with a backpack full of records and CDs. Playing in the chillout tent at Foreverland--aptly named, I was wearing a winter coat and gloves the whole night (fingerless gloves, so it was possible to spin in them). All the people I met at various Hullas and pre-Hulla meets: Frolic, Stargurl, Spock, Steve (DBL) Floro, Muffin, DJ FiZ, and others whose faces I mostly remember, but whose names I don't. Being horribly stricken with hay fever at Meltdown, but still partying like crazy, and sucking down freezies like it was going outta style cuz they were cheap and refreshing compared to water. Free fruit at the end of Into The Blue I think, which was awesome, nice and refreshing.

I noticed that several people mentioned #rave, but no one mentioned vrave in its various incarnations (the original, or at joe.to, etc). It was from MC Trigger on vrave v.2 that I first heard about Hullabaloo.
http://www.slushwear.com
SlushWear.com - Your online source for all your ski, snowboard and outdoor sport needs
Old April 17th, 2005, 04:08 AM   #60
john e by gum
Hullaboarder

i loved it almost brought a tear to my eye! i showed my friends here in england and they where a little surprised as to what i used to do lol cant wait to see you all for one last show. i will get there as we say in the royal maines "per mare per terram" you can figure it out it's not to hard!!
john
Old April 22nd, 2005, 11:47 PM   #61
kandijunglegrrl
Hullaboarder

Photos: 13  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to kandijunglegrrl Send a message via Yahoo to kandijunglegrrl
i haven't got mine yet...oki put the tix on his credit card...so i know they're going to him...but i don't think he's gotten him yet either...