The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Hullabaloo News & Discussion
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old February 20th, 2006, 02:10 PM   #26
evrbrite
Hullaboarder

speaking of random mentionings or sightings of happy2bhardcore...I was watching this show called My Wife And Kids the other night....and in one of the scenes Damon Wayans character goes into his sons room, to quiet down all the noise they are making trying to play instruments....anyway on the sons closet door(in the background) he has a blown up cover of Chapter 3 with all the blue smiley faces...it looked fairly large about the size of the ones that got handed out for the release of chapter 7....I was quite surprised to spot it
If I stop and ask someone "What is a psychedelic?"...they know in their heart it's something that turns you on and gets your brain and mind in a very interesting place- sometimes an uncomfortable place, but a very creative place.

-Sasha Shulgin
evrbrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2006, 02:14 PM   #27
anabolic frolic
Administrator

Photos: 125  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 5 View Users Journal
ha, yeah I heard about that when the show first aired. It was a poster, actually. they used to make them for the series. I MAY have some Chapter 2 posters kicking around still. Hmmm....
anabolic frolic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2006, 02:41 PM   #28
No Typical Raver
Friendship Crew

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 1 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to No Typical Raver Send a message via Yahoo to No Typical Raver
Quote:
Originally Posted by anabolic frolic
ha, yeah I heard about that when the show first aired. It was a poster, actually. they used to make them for the series. I MAY have some Chapter 2 posters kicking around still. Hmmm....
ebayebayebayebayebayebayebayebayebayebayebayebayebayebayebayebayebayebay

This guy will be the entire reason I stop lurking here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim
i cant even imagine what goes on inside your head day by day. but whatever it is it must be awesome.
No Typical Raver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2006, 07:26 PM   #29
:h)
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to :h)
Quote:
Originally Posted by anabolic frolic
Thanks for the offer.

Obviously some serious work has to be done before it's even at the video editing phase. I have to catalog all my footage and try and figure out a good story to tell.

That's fine. I'm willing to work at it from any level. Story boarding the rise and trials, politics, getting to the top. You could use slides of newspaper articles and have voice overs. Use samples from the radio show. The side stories of how Silver1 and others came to be. Meeting Robin and having the baby. A whole section on the Friendship Crew. Even explaining to people what it is to be a raver or kandy raver.

Once you check out some footage and have a general idea of where things are going I'd love to brainstorm with you on fleshing out this project. You can check out my demo reel:

http://www.bradmatarazzo.com/brad_demoreel.mov

And site: http://www.bradmatarazzo.com/

And if you would like any other information you can contact me at: talktome@bradmatarazzo.com

I hope to hear back as I will give 200% to work on this project.
:h) is offline   Reply With Quote