The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Lost in Space
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old May 1st, 2005, 11:31 PM   #51
Happy2bTrendy
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Happy2bTrendy
I can basically sum up the best hulla of my life with ---->
Old May 1st, 2005, 11:33 PM   #52
piercedsparkles
Hullaboarder

Photos: 6  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 1 View Users Journal
had such an amazing time! the sets were kick ass. too bad my legs hurt at the end and i couldnt dance anymore even though i wanted to.
Old May 1st, 2005, 11:34 PM   #53
KandiKat
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to KandiKat Send a message via MSN to KandiKat Send a message via Yahoo to KandiKat
What the hell.. how did that end up here...

...>.> HULLABOARD GREMLINS!

**It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.**

Last edited by KandiKat : May 1st, 2005 at 11:37 PM.
Old May 1st, 2005, 11:36 PM   #54
KandiKat
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to KandiKat Send a message via MSN to KandiKat Send a message via Yahoo to KandiKat
Happy2btrendy - I THINK I MET YOU!!
Old May 1st, 2005, 11:38 PM   #55
snug_bunny
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Quote:
Originally Posted by KandiKat
What the hell.. how did that end up here...

...>.> HULLABOARD GREMLINS!

ya i was looking for you but couldn't find you anywhere wehni was on my way out around like 5:30ish!!!!
Old May 2nd, 2005, 12:18 AM   #56
SpecialKate
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to SpecialKate
Well, considering I wasn't even supposed to go... I'm happy I got in.
Met a few awesome people... Remembered most of them rather clearly since I stayed sober the entire night. =/
First the soberness was seriously getting me down... Then, met someone who was great company, so in the end I ended up having fun.))
Old May 2nd, 2005, 12:20 AM   #57
exT
Hullaboarder

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via MSN to exT
it was good. not great, but very good.
Old May 2nd, 2005, 12:32 AM   #58
peachfuzz
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to peachfuzz Send a message via Yahoo to peachfuzz
kaaaate! it was good to meet you again.
Old May 2nd, 2005, 12:40 AM   #59
nx07
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to nx07 Send a message via MSN to nx07 Send a message via Yahoo to nx07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaver
ooo something i forgot to touch on, someone had the EXACT same hat as me, except thiers didn't say "Weaver"!!! That was a shock!

Yeah I came accross him several times!
Do you know who it was?
Old May 2nd, 2005, 12:57 AM   #60
neverlandgurl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 18  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 10 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to neverlandgurl Send a message via Yahoo to neverlandgurl
yay and more yay

holy crap was that a weekend!!
we got up to toronto on friday night and headed out to mickey finn's with the usual suspects. oh man..so much fun...maybe too much
as soon as we got to the line up it was all smiles and hugs and you just feel so loved
gigglegirl and i would really like to commend the girl from the friendship crew who had her dress with reddish/pink glowsticks and pigtails. she really kept smiling all night was right up front and was always playing to the crowd. her and christine were a joy to see on stage.
second of all...i completely didn't make enough bracelets to give out. i wasn't giving them out willy nilly and there are so many people i wished i could have given one too! too many cuties all night! looks like i will have to start now for the finalbaloo AND no one begged for candy which was totally awesome.
it was so wonderful meeting all the newbies! and all the people from the hullaboards.
weava- we definately left mr. moo in good hands
to all the beloveds new and old, it was so great to see all of you...i only wish i could see you all more often
can't wait to see those in july!!!!!

p.s. scott brown was intense...even tho he did not drop Flow, i will forgive him since he did play Elysium...

striking inspiration into the hearts of others: http://www.hattrixx.co.uk
Old May 2nd, 2005, 01:00 AM   #61
libbie
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to libbie Send a message via MSN to libbie
Talking

just got back from toronto.....
YAY!!! it was an awesome night but it seemed to just fly right by! it was my first time seeing scott brown also, i thought no frills was awesome!!!!!!....everyone did an excellent job! kandikat i'm the green hair girl.....i'd never resort to violence hun but i do wanna try to help you out with getting a ticket for all good things gurlie! I <3 plurbunee!!!11 i was stoked to see all the pittsburgh kids!!!!!! joey- it was sooo nice to meet you...it's about time....thanx for the awesome necklace. beth- u rawk..nuff said! starkid- hope you had a happy b-day and don't ever forget my special present for you LOL! jennybean-nice to see you again ness-damn right pittsburgh krew represent!!!!!glad we met hun! kylefabulous- ILUVTHATTHINGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u made my night hun!! amy U RAWK MY SOX! tammy- of course i remember u gurlie....i have 3 turtles lol Dynamic-it was awesome meeting you! matty and noel or seth? - nice meeting you both....matty, sammy said she gotta killa pic of your tatoo! teva robot pilot <---hope that's right......what you wrote in my book was awesome thanx hun! girl with the silver balls in her hair- so sorry hun i forgot your name OOPS but i will never forget you!
sorry to those i forgot ......libbie
Old May 2nd, 2005, 01:03 AM   #62
peachfuzz
Hullaboarder

^^

i met yoooou, but i never caught your name..

<--- the guy with the light finger gloves.
Old May 2nd, 2005, 01:08 AM   #63
ehKz_ca
Hullaboarder

Talking

My 2 words to sum it up "HOLY SHIZ!"

This was my fourth Hulla event and by far the fastest! By the time it was all done and I was in a cab home with my wife it really kicked me hard knowing that this is the last hulla even that I'll ever attend - and also the greatest!

I've never experienced anything close to how crazy it was during Scott Browns set! My gosh! I wish I had brought an extra set of legs or some crutches after Boomstick! >_<!!! I've never danced soo hard in my life!

The environment at Hulla is unmatched by any other party. I just wanted to thank everyone for helping assist in making my last Hulla unforgettable!

Well this isn't all that I wanted to write but due to manually disfiguring every body part, and fatigue, I must exeunt - Cheerio!

Shout outs to everyone that I mett last night, you are all cRaZy and made my night 1200% more exciting!!! - keep in touch =)

Special thanks to Chantal - Spending time with you is the most memorible part of Hulla! Thank you for everything, I love you <3!!! XOXOXOX!

Last edited by ehKz_ca : May 2nd, 2005 at 01:16 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2005, 01:08 AM   #64
libbie
Hullaboarder

damn man......i rilly meant to come back and share that orange w/ ya but i got all caught up in looking for my krew! i'm libby and the handsome guy with me in the yellow n' black hat is bud i didn't catch your name either but i always wanted to meet peachfuzz...lol
Old May 2nd, 2005, 01:09 AM   #65
snug_bunny
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachfuzz
^^

i met yoooou, but i never caught your name..

<--- the guy with the light finger gloves.

hey i meet you! i think it was out in the smoking section!!!!!!!!
Old May 2nd, 2005, 01:10 AM   #66
peachfuzz
Hullaboarder

haha, its not a problem.. 'twas nice meetin cha.
Old May 2nd, 2005, 01:16 AM   #67
neverlandgurl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 18  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 10 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to neverlandgurl Send a message via Yahoo to neverlandgurl
*raises hand*
someone gave me a totally awesome bracelet with piglets all over it. who was that?
Old May 2nd, 2005, 01:18 AM   #68
libbie
Hullaboarder

^^^^ i got an awesome one with lambchops on it.....and i'm in the same boat, i just cannot for the life of me remember who it was from
Old May 2nd, 2005, 01:27 AM   #69
Dakota
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Dakota
Great party!!! such a good time! So may people, so many good vibes...the music was great and I danced the whole night!!!

Hopefully there will be pics up soon...I have yet to see some!
Old May 2nd, 2005, 01:28 AM   #70
anabolic frolic
Administrator

Photos: 125  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 5 View Users Journal
Quote:
Originally Posted by peachfuzz

Frolics set was awesome, and I think that had he gone on before Scott, people's opinions would be a lot different. Kind of hard to be next up after a set like that though, ya know?

Oh, don't worry about me. I didn't pay Scott all that money just to feed my ego and steal the party . That's why I always follow the guest DJs instead of going before them, I want them to make the maximum impact.
Old May 2nd, 2005, 01:49 AM   #71
_M@_
Hullaboarder

Photos: 1  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 14 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to _M@_
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heenan
awesome night

That about sums it up ...
I mean there's a lot more detail that you could get into but ... Awesome works for me.
Old May 2nd, 2005, 02:31 AM   #72
snug_bunny
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlandgurl
*raises hand*
someone gave me a totally awesome bracelet with piglets all over it. who was that?
i dunno but i got one with little pooh bears on one. i wouldn't be suprized if they came form the same person.
Old May 2nd, 2005, 02:40 AM   #73
GlowRaver4184
Hullaboarder

wow.....

that was the single best party i've ever attended.

Knowing that Hulla is where I felt home, and realising this may well be the last one i will be able to attend (no final ticket yet ) I decided to make a decision that I'd been mulling over for quite some time now.

I met and re-met soooo many ppl. I cant remember and name everyone, but here some that stick out : Bill(hkorekanddy) & Diane(DianeJapa), Mike (Travelsize), Mike (E.D), Katy, Colin, astralkid,Ben (Weaver), Shane (Saiyan) ......uh....thats all i can remember from this board (I'm sure theres a ton more but *shrug*)......tons of others on PR......already mssg'd most of them.

I'm tired and in conciderable pain. Calfs & thighs are one fire from constant dancing (never sat down and rarely stopped moving), arms and shoulders (i think i raised my hands more in one night then my entire time in grade school ), jaw.....yeah.....

i passed out all my starburst lollipops (2 bags) before even getting in line.....i bought 6 bags of pixie stix and they were gone before half the night was over (2 bags in line, 1 to the nice girl at the hulla store who gave me her own batteries because they sold out (even though i ended up not needing them and giving them back, thankyou soooo much!) and the other 3 were randomly opened and spread among the masses.

did anyone on here happen to get the "Peace Bear" beanie baby(it was tye-died and had a peace sign on its chest) or the orange mouse that Mike (MC ED) threw into the crowd for me during his first set?

so tired, and need sleep, so i guess i gotta cut it off here......

thankyou to.........EVERYONE
Old May 2nd, 2005, 02:56 AM   #74
libbie
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlandgurl
and i would really like to commend the girl from the friendship crew who had her dress with reddish/pink glowsticks and pigtails. she really kept smiling all night was right up front and was always playing to the crowd.

i agree 100%.....that girl had a smile on her face all night!!!!!
Old May 2nd, 2005, 03:08 AM   #75
ravekid
Hullaboarder

I had a great time! It's sad to think that, that was my last Hulla. But at least i mad it to that. It was wonderful meeting all of you i never meet before. Thanks to all of you i traded kandie with. I'll keep them forever. I wish i would have meet the kid that was giving out the space kandie with planets. they sounded really cool.

it sucked that the night went by so fast. But thats only proof of how much it was!!! Good times always go by fast. The music was good. I heard some tracks i was hoping to hear. I only wish i would have heard 99 red ballons and 24/7. 24/7 which im suprised i didn't hear. They might have been spun but if so i was probally outside or something.

I can't wait to get my pictures developed. I wanna get them developed tomorrow. But i got 3 pics to take still, LOL funny only 3. I really expected to finsh my disposiable camera. I wanna see everyones else's pics too. I remember taking alot of pics with people. So i might be in some.

One last thing...I love the wiew from balcony. i loved it when i first got there. and i looked down and got that rush from seeing everyone jumping and dancing. That was cool, it was like if someone had to image in there head of what a hardcore rave wouuld look like. That picture is what they would see. I took a pic from up there. I hope it turns out well.