The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Lost in Space
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old May 2nd, 2005, 06:52 PM   #101
Heenan
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Heenan Send a message via AIM to Heenan Send a message via MSN to Heenan Send a message via Yahoo to Heenan
i met a lot of people from the hullaboard but the only names i really rememeber are piercedsparkles and itsgigglegirl..... they are just so hyper and energetic they stand out so much haha

just look for the brightest smiles and thats' them ! :P
Old May 2nd, 2005, 06:56 PM   #102
mysticprincess
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to mysticprincess Send a message via Yahoo to mysticprincess
i was wearing a hello kittie (purple) skirt...and a huge purple and black top hat anyone remember me?
Old May 2nd, 2005, 06:57 PM   #103
Troile
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Troile
Quote:
Today I have achieved absolutly null, just being out of the house I've lost out, If I wanted to end up with more now, I should have just stayed in bed like I know how!

I <3 that track. You know how it ends though

It won't make it better...but an adventure is better than nothing at all. At least you will have had some kind of experience bad or good...and you can only learn from it.
Old May 2nd, 2005, 07:01 PM   #104
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to CareSieB Send a message via AIM to CareSieB Send a message via MSN to CareSieB Send a message via Yahoo to CareSieB
^^^ OH YOU HAVE NO IDEA haha...i learned alright :P
Old May 2nd, 2005, 07:07 PM   #105
KandiKat
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to KandiKat Send a message via MSN to KandiKat Send a message via Yahoo to KandiKat
Quote:
Originally Posted by libbie
^^^^ i got an awesome one with lambchops on it.....and i'm in the same boat, i just cannot for the life of me remember who it was from

If it was mostly white, with red-black-red sections, that was me

**It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.**
Old May 2nd, 2005, 08:06 PM   #106
libbie
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to libbie Send a message via MSN to libbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by KandiKat
If it was mostly white, with red-black-red sections, that was me

aww thank you so much!!!!! it's one of my favorites...lambchops is awesome
Old May 2nd, 2005, 08:37 PM   #107
bonsweetcandie
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 25 View Users Journal
Send a message via MSN to bonsweetcandie
Quote:
The Party was awsome! If you received a plastic glow in the dark pot leaf you met me!

^^ I met you!!!
Quote:
bonsweetcandie- didnt meet you

I know i was looking for you! i didn't meet like anyone really from the board that i didn't already know...I was was having an attack of the shy-ness
Old May 2nd, 2005, 09:49 PM   #108
piercedsparkles
Hullaboarder

Photos: 6  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 1 View Users Journal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heenan
i met a lot of people from the hullaboard but the only names i really rememeber are piercedsparkles and itsgigglegirl..... they are just so hyper and energetic they stand out so much haha

just look for the brightest smiles and thats' them ! :P

hahaa im just zooming everywhere. kinda like speedy gonzales.

great meeting you heenan, itsgigglegirl, neverlandgurl, cyber_junglekitty etc.

I LOVE EVERYONE!!!!!
Old May 2nd, 2005, 10:03 PM   #109
skunkdiggity
Hullaboarder

Photos: 4  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to skunkdiggity
I have to say that Lost in Space was the best party I've ever been to, to date-and I want to give a BIG HUGE GIGANTIC thanx ro Anabolic Frolic and all the hulla ravers for putting positive energy into the world!
Old May 2nd, 2005, 10:17 PM   #110
Wric
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Wric
Quote:
Originally Posted by CareSieB
not YOUR fault wric..you guys are awesome...

While that's good to hear, I'm still sorry to hear you had a sub-par time
Old May 2nd, 2005, 10:48 PM   #111
LKProductions
Hullanewbie

Got back this morning to Chicago and running on 6 days of no sleep. I want to thank EVERYONE who attended this (even though I had nothing to do w/ promoting the event.) We NEVER have parties like this here, I met so many cool people, got to listen to some of the best music I've ever heard and dance w/o people caring (I believe that I probably danced the hardest I danced through the night when Scott Brown started throwing down the down and dirty gabber, not to say I don't like HHC, I love it, but Gabber makes me happy in the pants.) Whoever might have met me that night (I was wearing black bondage pants, a black shirt that had a picture of a gasmask on it w/ the word HARD next to it, and kandi), I want to thank you for making this the best party I've ever been to. And even though I don't have tickets to the final hulla yet, I'm willing to spend for them because I NEED to experience this again. I am actually contemplating moving out to Canada because the vibe you guys have is unbelievable. Everyone seems to get along w/ everyone instead of closing off everyone outside of their clique like they do out here.

THANK YOU ALL, I LOVE YOU ALL.

Msg me or call me (PM me for my # if you remember me :P )
Old May 2nd, 2005, 10:48 PM   #112
itsgigglegirl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to itsgigglegirl
Okay so I'm back to california now, so I can write a proper review...

First off, thanks to everyone for all the hugs, candy, kandi, and "OMG YOU'RE HERE"'s...it's the reason I do the cross contry trek now, and never regret a minute of it

Now for the review

Silver1 - Deep Inside made my night
Frisky - Poison (or whatever that song is called) made my night too
Gobstoppa- If you smiled any harder during Scotty's set, your face would have exploded!
Scotty B - Hearing Elysium and getting a picture with you where i don't look like a jackass made my year
MCED - E. Diddy did it...you rock my socks
Marty - I never knew I liked breaks as much as I do!

Partypeople New (Orbz, piercedsparkles, heenan, weava, weaver, glowraver, technomewmew, valerie and co., happy2betrendy, jillian, technopurist, digitalraver) and old (Barty and sister, RBC, Goodfellaz, curly haired mike, kandeegirl jennnnnnnn, KRis, battlecharmed brad, niamh, thomas, seb, raverryan, peachfuzz, caresieb, big gay mike) and all others I have forgotten at this moment (but not in my heart), Love you all...you're so beloved you have no idea...

is it july yet?

You can't miss me, I'm the girl with the smile

Shake like an earthquake, and cut like a guillotine
Old May 2nd, 2005, 10:54 PM   #113
peachfuzz
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to peachfuzz Send a message via Yahoo to peachfuzz
aww.. yay.. we love you too!

this is something i didn't think of before, court. you and neverlandgurl are the first people i met, the first time i went to a party as a kandi kid..
Old May 3rd, 2005, 01:01 AM   #114
DynamicHalfDuo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to DynamicHalfDuo Send a message via AIM to DynamicHalfDuo
Happy Hullabaloo!!

So many memories all jumbled up together, and so many awesome ravers and an incredible vibe... reminded me of my first Hulla There's simply too much to post it all, so instead I will sum it up with these words:

SHOOTING
STAR

I'm sure I'll be seeing all of you soon
Old May 3rd, 2005, 01:13 AM   #115
J-Karlos
Hullaboarder

Photos: 18  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to J-Karlos
i had a fun time...frisky's set was amazinggggggggggggg..

sorry for being a snob to new ppl that introduced themselves to me..thats just me heh

Psychick | J-Karlos | Termeric | The Cyber Lepers Of The Future
Old May 3rd, 2005, 01:24 AM   #116
Andjo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Andjo Send a message via MSN to Andjo Send a message via Yahoo to Andjo
I have to say that was one of the best hullas in a long time. The music was great. The vibe was really good.

PizzaPizza premeet was really kool. I wish I would of met everyone there but I was to busy running around (I was kinda having a bad day).

Kylefabulous - You and your crew rock. I will definatly give you my #. And im going to that party in Detroit on June 3.

Imlookingthroyourwindow - you were awsome. Loved the pants! Thank you for leanding me your hat. That was very kool of you. Hope you like the hat clips I got for it!

Kandikat - the premeet was a great Idea. Thanx for the Kandi and the ring pop! It lasted me forever. Hope to see you at the last hulla!

Cyber Junglekitty - your outfit was hot! I think i have a few pics of you through out the night.

Kandeegirl2 - your outfit was hot too. love the booty shorts. Thanx for the Kandi. Wish I would of met you at the premeet rather then in the venue, but like I said I was doing a lot of running around.

Jo-Jo - That was a definate First for me. Never freaked anyone to hhc b4. Never would of imagined doing it either.

Astralkid - I bumped Into you near the stage. Like the shirt.

Weaver and Weava - nice meeting both of you! and I hope that you too are both coming to the last hulla.

Piercedsparkles, itsgigglegirl and Raverjilly - wish I would of met you 3. And If did let me know! Cuz I was all over the place sat night (ecsept the smoking area) and didnt see you.

The American wearing the Canadien Tie - sorry I forgot your name. The picture of us is hilarious. My friend almost died laughing when I told her about meeting you! I was the one wering the american tie.

Everyone else that I met and took random pictures of, Thank you for the great night and the good vibes. Pics will probably go up soon. Even though I look like hell in them. (Im almost embarressed)!
Old May 3rd, 2005, 05:49 AM   #117
weava
Friendship Crew

Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to weava Send a message via MSN to weava Send a message via Yahoo to weava
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andjo

Imlookingthroyourwindow - you were awsome. Loved the pants! Thank you for leanding me your hat. That was very kool of you. Hope you like the hat clips I got for it!

That was happy2btrendy not imlookingthroyourwindow
Old May 3rd, 2005, 10:00 AM   #118
Puremitch
Hullanewbie

Send a message via MSN to Puremitch
Ohhhhhhhhhh! This was my first and very likely last Hulla. I had an incredible time, best night of my life. I was the asian dude wearing a yellow shirt with a red, white and blue design on the front and a blue visor around my neck and I had glowsticks in my hands the whole night. Anyone remember me?
Old May 3rd, 2005, 11:33 AM   #119
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

Send a message via ICQ to kylefabulous Send a message via AIM to kylefabulous Send a message via Yahoo to kylefabulous
i do.. thanks for getting my friend that ticket... you rock.. it was his 1st party of any sort.. he is really sheltered.. and he was amazed.. he had never left the country either.. so he had a wonderful weekend thanks to you ...

as for me.. i enjoyed myself.. as posted above..

and to andjo PM me... what are you doing this weekend..
party in cleveland.. wanna go?
Old May 3rd, 2005, 12:01 PM   #120
piercedsparkles
Hullaboarder

Photos: 6  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 1 View Users Journal
[QUOTE=Andjo]

Piercedsparkles, itsgigglegirl and Raverjilly - wish I would of met you 3. And If did let me know! Cuz I was all over the place sat night (ecsept the smoking area) and didnt see you.
QUOTE]

i didnt meet you, since i totally forgot what you were wearing.
usually jill and i were at the very front. or i was on stage videotaping everything. but yeah, we must meet next time for sure.
Old May 3rd, 2005, 12:46 PM   #121
itsgigglegirl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to itsgigglegirl
^^^what she said...you would have remembered meeting myself or neverlandgurl...we were suuuuuuuuper tinsely, hard to miss if you knew what to look for
Old May 3rd, 2005, 01:15 PM   #122
Mateo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to Mateo
Great nite all around, My girlfriend(Hello_Kittie) and I met KandiKat and PlurBunnie in Union Station at about 8 and got word of the premeet party at Pizza Pizza. We met up with Chip and his crew there, awesome meetin chip after talkin to him for months before the rave. We ended up walking to queen from Union and grabbed a streetcar to pizza pizza and grabbed my name tag from andjo (who i commented on having a great name lol! it is great tho )

Neways the night was great, every set was great, gotta say tho Boomstick was the high point of my night, I gotta tell you listenin to it in a bedroom and at a fully decked out venue is a little bit of a different experience. I had a great night meeting people, the costumes were great, the whole atmosphere was great.

If it hadn't been for some drunk chick at the end of the night tryin to steal the alien we got for donatin a spare ticket the night would have been awesome. I don't understand why somebody would come up to me and try to grab this alien out of my hands, seeing as how we had been gaurding it for my gf all night.

And for anybody that noticed, we had like line massages going on, on the second tier left side if you were lookin at the stage. Nothin beats a massage after dancing for an hour.

Last edited by Mateo : May 3rd, 2005 at 01:26 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2005, 06:56 PM   #123
LKProductions
Hullanewbie

I Miss You All
Old May 4th, 2005, 01:00 AM   #124
peachfuzz
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to peachfuzz Send a message via Yahoo to peachfuzz
^^
got a green leaf from you..
Old May 4th, 2005, 01:31 AM   #125
orbz