User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old September 8th, 2006, 05:36 AM   #1
No Typical Raver
Friendship Crew

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 1 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to No Typical Raver Send a message via Yahoo to No Typical Raver
Girl, 11, sexually assaulted by 20 boys

MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin (AP) -- An 11-year-old girl was sexually assaulted by as many as 20 boys as a 16-year-old girl watched and told her what sex acts to perform, authorities say in the latest mob attack to rock Milwaukee and set off another round of civic soul-searching.

"It almost leaves me speechless. It is just senseless acts of violence. It is inhumane. It is embarrassing to the city of Milwaukee and its people. ... There should be outrage," Barbara Nuell-Moore, director of the neighborhood-improvement group Project Respect.

The 16-year-old girl and a 15-year-old boy have been charged in juvenile court in the attack, which authorities said took place on Monday in a house on the city's north side. A 40-year-old man who also had sex with the child may also be charged, authorities said.

As for the others, "we're dealing with a lot of nicknames so we're trying to track down these people," said prosecutor Matthew Torbenson.

Numerous violent crimes have shocked the city this summer, starting with a Memorial Day weekend in which 28 people were shot.

Homicides overall are down this year, but two other categories of violent crime are up from 2005 -- assaults by 22 percent and robberies by 36 percent, Police Chief Nan Hegerty told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

Hegerty's spokeswoman said the chief had no comment on the alleged gang rape.

According to court papers, the 11-year-old girl told police she was interested romantically in the 16-year-old girl, who looked and dressed like a boy.

The alleged victim and two friends went to the 16-year-old's house, where the child performed oral sex on three teenage boys, according to court papers. The 40-year-old uncle of the 16-year-old admitted he also had sex with the 11-year-old and told police that the 16-year-old was directing the child, the papers said.

The 11-year-old then went to the basement, where there were about 15 males and she told police she "began to choose who she wanted to perform oral sex on," court papers said.

The 16-year-old told police that the 11-year-old had told her she wanted to perform oral sex on the boys in the house. The 16-year-old denied encouraging her.

The 16-year-old girl and the 15-year-old boy were charged with being a party to sexual assault. Torbenson said he will probably seek to have them tried as adults.

Several mob attacks have taken place in Milwaukee's inner city in recent years. In 2002, more than a dozen people, mostly boys, chased a man through the streets and beat him to death with shovel handles, rakes and tree limbs.

A mentally ill man died after being beaten and robbed by a group in 2004. Four days after that attack, a 14-year-old boy was kicked, punched and hit on the head with a piece of lumber after he exchanged words with a girl. He was in a coma for two weeks. Also that summer, four brothers were beaten by a group armed with bats, bottles, sticks and socks stuffed with canned food.

On Thursday, Alderman Mike McGee Jr. walked through the neighborhood where the alleged sexual assault happened and talked to residents.

He later declared there is a crisis in the city's neighborhoods. "We have to have the community held responsible, parents held responsible. That's the bottom line," he said.

Willie Brown, 26, who lives in the area of the alleged sexual assault, said Thursday that neighbors are outraged.

"If all those brains couldn't get together and figure out that was a baby?" he said, adding he has a 3-year-old daughter. "I don't have no respect or no love for people who do that." He added: "Whatever they get, they got it coming."

This guy will be the entire reason I stop lurking here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim
i cant even imagine what goes on inside your head day by day. but whatever it is it must be awesome.
No Typical Raver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2006, 05:38 AM   #2
No Typical Raver
Friendship Crew

Send a message via AIM to No Typical Raver Send a message via Yahoo to No Typical Raver
welp, i'm in absolute shock.
Old September 8th, 2006, 08:06 AM   #3
neverlandgurl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 18  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 10 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to neverlandgurl Send a message via Yahoo to neverlandgurl
that's disgusting

striking inspiration into the hearts of others: http://www.hattrixx.co.uk
neverlandgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2006, 10:53 AM   #4
mintjellie
Hullaboarder

Photos: 6  Users Photo Gallery
i feel sick.
Old September 8th, 2006, 11:31 AM   #5
sporkacide
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to sporkacide
=/. I guess that's one place Detroit has one up on.

it's ok, i'm white.
sporkacide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2006, 02:51 PM   #6
No Typical Raver
Friendship Crew

honestly, if you're anti death penalty, maybe its time to reconsider? it doesnt say how old the group of boys was, but they should all get jail time. the 15 and 16 year old should be tried as adults and given a LOOOOONG time in jail, and the 40 year old uncle? executed. i certainly wouldn't lose any sleep over him not being a part of society anymore.
Old September 8th, 2006, 05:25 PM   #7
NATO
Hullaboarder

Photos: 1  Users Photo Gallery
This is pretty sick...im actually speechless about this.

Maximum Choonage

skatezilla10@yahoo.com
natohardcore.com
NATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2006, 07:09 PM   #8
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

Photos: 29  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 3 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to kandeegirl2 Send a message via AIM to kandeegirl2 Send a message via Yahoo to kandeegirl2
wow that is awful
Old September 8th, 2006, 10:43 PM   #9
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

Send a message via ICQ to kylefabulous Send a message via AIM to kylefabulous Send a message via Yahoo to kylefabulous
i don't know.. this is all definately sick.. however, i can't find any indication that the girl was not willingly performing oral sex... teenagers do alot of stupid shit...

also, was there any mention of actual intercourse... it sounds like alot of gray area to me...

i really find this replusive but think it should be well sorted thru before some teenagers loose their lives over a bj

however, as for the uncle.. what the hell was he doing there???? seriously
kylefabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2006, 11:00 PM   #10
anabolic frolic
Administrator

Photos: 125  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 5 View Users Journal
I can only shudder at what abuse this girl grew up with that made her act this way. Sure, she as a willing participant, allegedly, but hell, 11 year olds aren't even accountable for criminal acts here in Canada - they're still children.
anabolic frolic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2006, 11:50 PM   #11
sporkacide
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to sporkacide
just because someone is young doesn't mean they don't know what they are doing is wrong.
sporkacide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2006, 12:39 AM   #12
neverlandgurl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 18  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 10 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to neverlandgurl Send a message via Yahoo to neverlandgurl
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylefabulous
i don't know.. this is all definately sick.. however, i can't find any indication that the girl was not willingly performing oral sex... teenagers do alot of stupid shit...

also, was there any mention of actual intercourse... it sounds like alot of gray area to me...

i really find this replusive but think it should be well sorted thru before some teenagers loose their lives over a bj

however, as for the uncle.. what the hell was he doing there???? seriously
the article said that the uncle had sex with her
neverlandgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2006, 01:09 AM   #13
Snuffy
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Typical Raver
A 40-year-old man who also had sex with the child may also be charged, authorities said.

"May" be charged? Is there any doubt that this person will be charged? Geeze...
Snuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2006, 04:34 AM   #14
DJLeash
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to DJLeash
Yeah, I'd try all parties involved as adults.
I'd send the 11 year old girl into years of therapy. Kill the uncle.

The whole story is just so effed up and disturbing. When I was 11 the last thing on my mind was sex. Seriously.
or
www.myspace.com/djleash
DJLeash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2006, 04:39 AM   #15
No Typical Raver
Friendship Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabolic frolic
I can only shudder at what abuse this girl grew up with that made her act this way. Sure, she as a willing participant, allegedly, but hell, 11 year olds aren't even accountable for criminal acts here in Canada - they're still children.

thats what i've been wondering. what has she been through at 11 years old that makes her sexually attracted to a 16 year old girl in the first place? (she did all that to try and impress/get close to the 16 year old)
Old September 9th, 2006, 03:05 PM   #16
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

Send a message via ICQ to kylefabulous Send a message via AIM to kylefabulous Send a message via Yahoo to kylefabulous
i was having sex at 12 on a regular basis, and smoking pot daily...

some kids grow up faster than others...

by the time i was 13 i moved to harder drugs and started going to raves...
Old September 10th, 2006, 12:14 AM   #17
astralkid
Hullaboarder

What is more disheartening is that the girl has AIDS
astralkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2006, 03:15 AM   #18
No Typical Raver
Friendship Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralkid
What is more disheartening is that the girl has AIDS

what is your source for this info?
Old September 10th, 2006, 04:14 AM   #19
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

regardless of anything.. this is sad ... very twisted world that we live in...
Old September 10th, 2006, 04:31 AM   #20
astralkid
Hullaboarder

astralkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2006, 04:39 AM   #21
No Typical Raver
Friendship Crew

holy shit
Old September 10th, 2006, 03:48 PM   #22
mintjellie
Hullaboarder

Photos: 6  Users Photo Gallery
Wis. Alderman says girl, 11, has HIV
CARRIE ANTLFINGER
Associated Press

MILWAUKEE - An 11-year-old girl who allegedly had sex with as many as 20 people as a 16-year-old girl watched and coached her has had HIV since birth, an alderman who met with the family said Friday. Alderman Mike McGee Jr. told The Associated Press that he met with the girl Thursday and described her as distraught.

"You can't expect her to be doing well," he said Friday.

McGee said the girl feels like she was misled by the 16-year-old.

"She now is trying to sort out who to trust and who not to," he said.

Her mother died of AIDS and the girl lives with family members, he said.

Also Friday, the 16-year-old's uncle, Freeman Gurley, 40, and Darnell Chaney, 17, were charged with two counts of first-degree sexual assault of a child in the incident, which authorities said took place Monday in a house on the city's north side.

The 16-year-old girl was charged Wednesday in juvenile court with four counts of being a party to first-degree sexual assault of a child. A 15-year-old boy was charged with two counts in juvenile court.

Court records say as many as 20 men and boys took part in the sex acts.

Police spokeswoman Anne E. Schwartz said Friday they were still seeking five others in the case.

No child can give legal consent for sex, District Attorney E. Michael McCann said in a statement Friday.

"Whether the 11-year-old child consented or not is utterly irrelevant," he said.

As of this summer, 338 Wisconsin residents under the age of 19 had reported having the AIDS virus since 1983, according to the state health Web site.

The likelihood of someone spreading the AIDS virus through a single sex act is not well known. A key factor is how much virus is in the infected person's blood, according to Johns Hopkins University researchers who have studied this topic. Treatment with AIDS drugs greatly reduces the amount of virus in the blood.

HIV is spread through blood, semen and vaginal fluids - not saliva. Cases of an infected woman passing HIV to a male partner solely through oral sex have been reported, but these are very rare. If the woman had bleeding gums or mouth sores, that could expose the recipient to her blood and increase the potential risk, according to the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's web site.

As for vaginal sex between an infected female and an uninfected male, studies suggest the probability of getting HIV from a single act is far less than 1 percent.

According to the complaint filed Friday in adult court against Gurley and Chaney, the 11-year-old said the 16-year-old told her she should perform various sex acts on a number of young men at the house Monday and she agreed.

She was in a bedroom and began performing sex acts on a number of males, the complaint said.

When the uncle, Freeman Gurley, came home from work the teenage girl encouraged the 11-year-old to have sex with him, the complaint said. Initially, the 11-year-old refused but then gave in, the complaint said.

At one point the 11-year-old was performing oral sex on Chaney while Gurley was having intercourse with her, the complaint said.

Gurley admitted he had unprotected intercourse with the girl on the bed, the complaint said. In the juvenile court documents, Gurley said his niece coached the 11-year-old.

Chaney admitted the girl performed oral sex on him. He also told police the 16-year-old was directing the 11-year-old girl, the complaint said.

According to court records from the juvenile court case, the 11-year-old told police after the incident in the bedroom she went to the basement, where there were about 15 males and "began to choose who she wanted to perform oral sex on."

The 16-year-old denied encouraging her, court records said.

McGee said he handed out fliers Friday, letting people know about a reward for anyone who had information that would lead to an arrest in the case. Residents had donated $2,000, he said.

__

AP Medical Writer Marilynn Marchione contributed to this report.
mintjellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2006, 02:23 PM   #23
Pompiidou
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Pompiidou
that makes me sick to my stomach. and yeah- 'he MAY be charged?" kill that disgusting pedophile fuck.
Pompiidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2006, 07:31 PM   #24
okidam
Hullaboarder

Photos: 14  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to okidam Send a message via Yahoo to okidam
jesus christ... thats quite an organization of a bunch of sick fucks at once -.-

the uuk is dead... but long live the UUK Djs!
~Okidam~
~Snoop e~ (now aka skitch)
~Captain Cheddar~
okidam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2006, 02:53 PM   #25
DJ Tranzit
Hullaboarder
Snake Champion! High Score: 2183  Duck Hunt Champion! High Score: 89000 

Send a message via ICQ to DJ Tranzit Send a message via MSN to DJ Tranzit Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Tranzit
reading that second article makes everything even worse.

now, the 40 year old uncle had a 3 some with the 17 year old boy and the 11 year old girl while a 16 year old girl "coached" the 11 year old girl?

"coached"... what the fuck is this.. le mas class?
bullshit. she had full control over that kid because of peer pressure and the fact that the 11 year old looked up to her.

That 40 year old should see no treatment for his obvious mental disorders, but sent straight to death row (or my drug testing idea from another thread). There is NO excuse for that shit. High, drunk, whatever. Too bad. You had a 3 some with a 16 year old, a 17 year old and a 11 year old. There's NO way you can honestly say that the 11 year old looked a day over 15-16 years old at absolute OLDEST. Either way, he shouldn't have even been in ANY sort of sexual conversation or acts with ANY of those children, nevermind just the 11 year old.

And, who was the owner of the house?
Was it the uncle? or someone else?

They should see a jail cell too unless there was extenuating circumstances.

** New - Dj Tranzit - This Is Why I'm Hot - 60 min hardcore fuckery ***
DJ Tranzit is offline   Reply With Quote