The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Hullabaloo 10th Anniversary Weekend Celebration
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old May 30th, 2007, 06:53 PM   #76
dianejapa
Friendship Crew

Photos: 12  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to dianejapa Send a message via AIM to dianejapa
i figure i'll just try and marry a canadian. or i was considering possibly just going for a year and being an illegal. bartending or serving or something incognito.
dianejapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2007, 02:43 AM   #77
EvoldicA
Friendship Crew

Send a message via AIM to EvoldicA
mmmm.. I am tempted to move to Canada.. Just to get away from the craziness here!
EvoldicA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2007, 01:44 PM   #78
CandyGirl23
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to CandyGirl23 Send a message via MSN to CandyGirl23
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/08/u...assport.html?hp

It appears the passport requirement for flying between North American countries has been temporarily lifted because of the huge backlog of passport applicants in the US. You still have to provide proof you've applied for one, but I thought people on here would want to know that!
CandyGirl23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2007, 01:51 PM   #79
OCDancEgiRL
Friendship Crew

Photos: 1  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to OCDancEgiRL Send a message via MSN to OCDancEgiRL Send a message via Yahoo to OCDancEgiRL
^^ awesome find!!!

I do everything the hard way ~with love in my heart~ and its taught me alot along the way
OCDancEgiRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2007, 03:08 PM   #80
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

Send a message via ICQ to kylefabulous Send a message via AIM to kylefabulous Send a message via Yahoo to kylefabulous
yeah no doubt
good job...
kylefabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2007, 04:16 AM   #81
dj timz0r
Hulla Legacy Member

Send a message via AIM to dj timz0r
ok, im really worried about my passport now, i applied April 24th, 2 months ago today, and they are still unable to track it on the website... i think the idiots at the post office lost it somewhere -.-, im really not sure what to do so im going to attempt to call them (without blowing my brains out waiting on hold for hours) on monday and see whats going on x.x
dj timz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2007, 04:21 AM   #82
No Typical Raver
Friendship Crew

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 1 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to No Typical Raver Send a message via Yahoo to No Typical Raver
you. dont. need. a. passport.

This guy will be the entire reason I stop lurking here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim
i cant even imagine what goes on inside your head day by day. but whatever it is it must be awesome.
No Typical Raver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2007, 09:24 AM   #83
CandyGirl23
Hullaboarder

You need proof that you have applied for one if you are flying, which you can obtain from a passport office. If you are driving, you still only need a valid photo ID and your birth certificate.

I ordered mine on march 19th and it came yesterday. I'd call them, because its possible that with the massive amount of orders the online stuff is taking a long time to update. It took them 2 months just to cash the check that was sent with the application. I hope everything works out for you!
Old June 25th, 2007, 06:02 AM   #84
dj timz0r
Hulla Legacy Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyGirl23
You need proof that you have applied for one if you are flying, which you can obtain from a passport office. If you are driving, you still only need a valid photo ID and your birth certificate.

I ordered mine on march 19th and it came yesterday. I'd call them, because its possible that with the massive amount of orders the online stuff is taking a long time to update. It took them 2 months just to cash the check that was sent with the application. I hope everything works out for you!

ok well that makes me feel a little better, they seemed to cash my check within a couple weeks i just found out which i guess is good and they probally didnt lose it at the post office then. yeah as for coming over with my birth certificate THEY HAVE IT! they take it from you and mail it back with your passport so i totally cant even use that... i guess im gona have to hit them up in the morning =/
Old June 25th, 2007, 09:29 AM   #85
CandyGirl23
Hullaboarder

You can always get a second copy of your birth certificate, it costs somewhere from $10-30 usually. If mine hadn't come soon I was going to. I live in Niagara Falls and cross often enough they've only asked for my license, but I didn't like not having all of the ID you're supposed to have on hand.
Old June 26th, 2007, 07:04 PM   #86
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to CareSieB Send a message via AIM to CareSieB Send a message via MSN to CareSieB Send a message via Yahoo to CareSieB
Here in MN you can get another copy of your BC for 8 bucks, also in WI (where I was born) its only 8 bucks...I would ask for another copy just in case..
Old June 27th, 2007, 06:04 AM   #87
dj timz0r
Hulla Legacy Member

yeah i think im definitely going to look in to that...
Old July 9th, 2007, 08:13 PM   #88
dj timz0r
Hulla Legacy Member

OMG PERFECT TIMING! so today i received my passport renewal in the mail! so now i can travel worry free =)!
Old July 9th, 2007, 11:07 PM   #89
lil
Friendship Crew

I don't know if this question has been asked but...Do you have to have the original birth certificate or can it be a copy?
lil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2007, 11:13 PM   #90
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

Send a message via ICQ to kylefabulous Send a message via AIM to kylefabulous Send a message via Yahoo to kylefabulous
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil
I don't know if this question has been asked but...Do you have to have the original birth certificate or can it be a copy?

it has to be a notarized copy with the seal
kylefabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2007, 03:16 PM   #91
lil
Friendship Crew

I thought so I just wanted to make sure because my original is about to fall apart.
lil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2007, 04:55 PM   #92
Baron420
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Baron420 Send a message via AIM to Baron420 Send a message via Yahoo to Baron420
So I came through Canadian Immigration today at the airport and the Immigration Officer asked if I was travelling alone, and I said yes, because of the new passport rule and none of my friends have passports. He replied oh, you dont need a passport. I and showed him on my Air Canada reciept that it said US citizens travelling to Canada need a passport. He said thats a US rule, Canada doesn't care, and if you're a US citizen they have to let you back with or without a passport. Anyway, I thought I'd share my interesting experience. I guess it shows how uptight the US always is, and how laid back Canadians can be.