The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Hullabaloo 10th Anniversary Weekend Celebration
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old August 5th, 2007, 10:31 PM   #26
anabolic frolic
Administrator

Photos: 125  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 5 View Users Journal
Kyle, I think I recall that party. Did it also have that tranny DJ (I can't recall her name)?

If it was, I have a vivid recollection of everyone sucking on nitrous balloons and balloons all over the floor, and during that period in 2000 I was going through the ringer in Toronto with the inquest and everything going on. All I could think was there was no way I could let a parent or anyone else see what was going on there, whereas it was routine for us to let parents walk through a Hulla.
anabolic frolic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2007, 10:32 PM   #27
anabolic frolic
Administrator

Photos: 125  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 5 View Users Journal
Robin, you never made it to the e-space, they closed before you made it to Toronto.
anabolic frolic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2007, 10:02 AM   #28
Robin Frolic
Hullabaloo's Mama

No, I was referring to the Detroit party. If it was 2000, I may have been there with you.
Robin Frolic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2007, 10:18 AM   #29
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

Send a message via ICQ to kylefabulous Send a message via AIM to kylefabulous Send a message via Yahoo to kylefabulous
Quote:
Originally Posted by anabolic frolic
Kyle, I think I recall that party. Did it also have that tranny DJ (I can't recall her name)?

If it was, I have a vivid recollection of everyone sucking on nitrous balloons and balloons all over the floor, and during that period in 2000 I was going through the ringer in Toronto with the inquest and everything going on. All I could think was there was no way I could let a parent or anyone else see what was going on there, whereas it was routine for us to let parents walk through a Hulla.

miss honey dijon... that'd be her... and that was the party...

baloons everywhere...

LOLZ.. however, that event was epic in detroit... that venue was even more awesome! so huge... and the bathrooms were really neat...
kylefabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2007, 09:46 PM   #30
hyppy2
Hulla Legacy Member

Before the whole Fantino dark ages the cops were always super cool at raves and clubs. I remember them casually walking around The Space! and The Bassmint, waving to people and smiling and being very polite, and even dancing and waving around glowsticks.

Even though there have been a few times in my life where the police have disappointed me I always think of the true police spirit as those officers that were truly there to serve and protect us in the rave scene. I always wave to cops whenever I drive by to reward them for that.
hyppy2 is offline   Reply With Quote