The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Hullabaloo 10th Anniversary Weekend Celebration
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old June 28th, 2007, 03:33 PM   #51
No Typical Raver
Friendship Crew

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 1 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to No Typical Raver Send a message via Yahoo to No Typical Raver
nothing is more important than partying

This guy will be the entire reason I stop lurking here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim
i cant even imagine what goes on inside your head day by day. but whatever it is it must be awesome.
No Typical Raver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2007, 03:40 PM   #52
fallenangelslove
Friendship Crew

Send a message via AIM to fallenangelslove Send a message via Yahoo to fallenangelslove
That is what makes me a mother and you a well man :P
Old June 29th, 2007, 02:48 AM   #53
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

Send a message via ICQ to kylefabulous Send a message via AIM to kylefabulous Send a message via Yahoo to kylefabulous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swuft
Thanks for all the advice guys. We are working on everything as I type. I was just going to give up but I absolutly have to meet all you guys and girls in person. Oh and I can't let Diane call me a jerk and get away with it. haha We won't be able to make it to the movie cause my boss won't let me and Brent off the whole day but we can leave at 2. So we are looking to fly out of New Orleans for 5 and get to Toronto at 11 pm or so. So everyone better be partying at Mickey Finn's when we get there and be ready for hugs!

so you ARE coming now?!

i sure hope so!
kylefabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2007, 12:29 PM   #54
Swuft
Hulla Legacy Member
Starry Night Champion! High Score: 2850  Ninja Kid Champion! High Score: 67500  AirFox Champion! High Score: 31019  Stick Fighter Champion! High Score: 86500  Chicken Champion! High Score: 7701793  Squirrel Soccer Champion! High Score: 3980  Nut Nut Champion! High Score: 740 

^Yeah I think we just about have it worked out now. We should be booking our hotel and Flight hopefully Tuesday of next week. I know there is a hotel thread but there is alot to read and just general talking in it. What hotel is most people staying at so we can pick one with other ravers in it?
Swuft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2007, 01:16 PM   #55
weava
Friendship Crew

Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to weava Send a message via MSN to weava Send a message via Yahoo to weava
Days Inn on Carlton was always a favorite for hulla's.

Renaissance Hotel at Roger's Center has alot of people this time.
Old June 29th, 2007, 02:35 PM   #56
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

Send a message via ICQ to kylefabulous Send a message via AIM to kylefabulous Send a message via Yahoo to kylefabulous
the renaissance is booked i think...

and unless you got it on priceline it's gonna be 200 a night...

just go on priceline... and get the cheapest 3 star room in downtown that you can... try 65 a night... for name your own price...

i wouldn't worry on where you stay... as long as its downtown.. you're good... you won't be spending much time your hotel room anyway... not on hullabaweekend in july in toronto... SO MUCH TO DO!

and you can always just come hang out at our hotel... the renaissance is gonna be a party for sure!!!! 20 of us booked there as of now
Old June 29th, 2007, 02:35 PM   #57
heatheraloo
Hullaboarder

All right, I can't find anyone to buy my tickets so it looks like I'm going. Just have to get the hotel deal situated. Looking for a hotel at about 110-135… smack dab in the middle of the city would be ideal, walking distance to bars, etc…any.. ideas?

PLUR makes my privates tingle
heatheraloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2007, 02:37 PM   #58
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

try Marriot Eaton Center or marriot on bay, Delta Chelsea, Days Inn on carlton or Comfort Suites on Dundas... all those are good centrally priced and located!

also.... i might try priceline
Old June 29th, 2007, 02:43 PM   #59
heatheraloo
Hullaboarder

renaissance still avail. thru expedia 167/nt.
Old June 29th, 2007, 02:50 PM   #60
heatheraloo
Hullaboarder

marriott courtyard? Is that within walking distance to bars?
Old June 29th, 2007, 02:58 PM   #61
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

make SURE its the Renaissance in the Rogers Center... there is also one down by niagra... you DON"T WANT THAT ONE!

there are a few marriots in dwntwn... one on Bay, one at the eaton center, one on bloor, the renaissance in by marriot at the rogers center... etc..

all of em are good

the most centrally located ones are the one on Bay and the one at the eaton center...

the renaissance in gonna be TON OF FUN! should just book there
Old June 29th, 2007, 03:03 PM   #62
heatheraloo
Hullaboarder

I think it's too rich for my blood though. That's part of the reason I didn't think I would make it in the first place.

I can get the residence inn -- 3 blocks from the renaissance for 149.... supposedly a new hotel..
Old June 29th, 2007, 03:32 PM   #63
heatheraloo
Hullaboarder

Just booked, La Grande Residence @ Sutton Place, apartment style.... yey! Anyone else staying there?!?! Is that a location??!
Old June 29th, 2007, 03:33 PM   #64
heatheraloo
Hullaboarder

whoops, I meant ^good location
Old June 29th, 2007, 03:57 PM   #65
Johnnycake
Hulla Legacy Member
Jail Break Champion! High Score: 96 

Hotels are for rich people. Does anyone know where the closest camp grounds are to Toronto? I don't know about up there, but in the states a basic campsite is around $10 per car - with showers. I have to assume there are some near there since they are a good idea and Canada generally has it more together than the US. If not, I think we will be sleeping in a Wal-Mart parking lot.
Johnnycake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2007, 03:58 PM   #66
No Typical Raver
Friendship Crew

Send a message via AIM to No Typical Raver Send a message via Yahoo to No Typical Raver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnycake
Hotels are for rich people. Does anyone know where the closest camp grounds are to Toronto? I don't know about up there, but in the states a basic campsite is around $10 per car - with showers. I have to assume there are some near there since they are a good idea and Canada generally has it more together than the US. If not, I think we will be sleeping in a Wal-Mart parking lot.

www.google.com

also, have you ever been to toronto? if you want to camp you'll be driving pretty far
Old June 29th, 2007, 04:19 PM   #67
Johnnycake
Hulla Legacy Member
Jail Break Champion! High Score: 96 

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Typical Raver
www.google.com

also, have you ever been to toronto? if you want to camp you'll be driving pretty far

Been a few times. I don't expect there to be a campground in the actual city. But I also don't expect there not to be some land close to it. Almost every big city here has a campground within a reasonable drive.
Johnnycake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2007, 04:28 PM   #68
DJ Saiyan
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to DJ Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnycake
Been a few times. I don't expect there to be a campground in the actual city. But I also don't expect there not to be some land close to it. Almost every big city here has a campground within a reasonable drive.

About 45 minutes out, on pretty much every highway that goes through Toronto.
Old July 2nd, 2007, 11:07 PM   #69
Mr Skittles
Friendship Crew

Photos: 7  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Mr Skittles Send a message via MSN to Mr Skittles Send a message via Yahoo to Mr Skittles
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Typical Raver
nothing is more important than partying

partying with jager

Lucky Star Travel

"A movin groove with a massive plan"

TOP FLIGHT MUTHA-F*CKIN SECURITY
Mr Skittles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2007, 04:24 AM   #70
No Typical Raver
Friendship Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittles17
partying with jager

jager is included in the phrase "partying"
Old July 3rd, 2007, 11:30 AM   #71
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

^^^ totally agreed!
Old July 3rd, 2007, 04:01 PM   #72
heatheraloo
Hullaboarder

drinkin some jag tonight... oh yah!
Old July 4th, 2007, 11:38 AM   #73
rvahhcfool
Hullaboarder

Photos: 1  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to rvahhcfool
my friends and i booked a room in a hostel for thursday-sunday with 6 beds and now there are only 4 of us.
its the downtownner inn on pembrooke ave and the beds are roughly 15 bucks a night. its not going to be anytyhing fancy...a place to change your clothes and sleep.

if anyone is interested in bunking up with us pm me.
Old July 12th, 2007, 02:33 PM   #74
Swuft
Hulla Legacy Member
Starry Night Champion! High Score: 2850  Ninja Kid Champion! High Score: 67500  AirFox Champion! High Score: 31019  Stick Fighter Champion! High Score: 86500  Chicken Champion! High Score: 7701793  Squirrel Soccer Champion! High Score: 3980  Nut Nut Champion! High Score: 740 

Well for those of you that haven't left, I won't be able to make it to Hulla afterall. My boss really fucked me so now I can't go. It really makes me sad that I'm not going. I was looking forward to meeting all of you. I had some kandie made for some of you and will give it to Brent to give out and if you have anything for me please give it to him so I can get it. He will most likely be hanging out with Nessa alot so ask her who he is please. I will proly weep like a little girl Saturday night. j/k. I hope you all have a great time and do a little dance for me. I look forward to meeting you guys in the future though and if I have a place to stay I would love to come visit some of you for a party around your area.
Swuft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2007, 04:33 PM   #75
weava
Friendship Crew

Send a message via AIM to weava Send a message via MSN to weava Send a message via Yahoo to weava
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swuft
Well for those of you that haven't left, I won't be able to make it to Hulla afterall. My boss really fucked me so now I can't go. It really makes me sad that I'm not going. I was looking forward to meeting all of you. I had some kandie made for some of you and will give it to Brent to give out and if you have anything for me please give it to him so I can get it. He will most likely be hanging out with Nessa alot so ask her who he is please. I will proly weep like a little girl Saturday night. j/k. I hope you all have a great time and do a little dance for me. I look forward to meeting you guys in the future though and if I have a place to stay I would love to come visit some of you for a party around your area.

Sorry you can't make it man.

I was definitely looking forward to meeting you.
weava is offline   Reply With Quote