The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Hullabaloo 10th Anniversary Weekend Celebration
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old July 16th, 2007, 11:25 PM   #1
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

Send a message via ICQ to kylefabulous Send a message via AIM to kylefabulous Send a message via Yahoo to kylefabulous
Official Review Thread of OMGH

well.. i was going to wait for this! but i just can't...

first i want to thank all the great ravers i got to hang with

will, dallas, mark, heidi, phil, heidi, carrie, tim, stefan, mary, anthony, christina, rob, jordan, sparky, teva, tash, courtney, sunny, matt,... etc

and also to the new ravers i finally got to meet...
ones that come to mind... FLASH 1st and foremost... you MADE my hulla... you are adorable... u'r lucky my boyfriend was there! also your love and kind heart made me melt... i love my kandi you made me! yur my fav
SKitles... you are a stud... seriously... come clean my pool anytime.. thanks for tweakin my nips... lol...
Dianejapa, i finally met you!!! jeez... it took long enough
Basic... we finally got to meet up and chat for a while... your a great guy, would love to do dinner sometime with you and your wife! if you're ever in pittsburgh... hit me up
ang... glad we got to chat it up on the ride home! that was sweet...

big ups to all the kids on the friendship crew, ... you rock

also thanks to the dj's and the frolics... the mcs too i guess!
mc kwik is just as hot as ever, and mike really looks good.. he's lost alot of weight! jumper is always sweet to see! i love him on stage!

as for the music... it was great... the sets were all good
the trance kind of killed the vibe for me... but it was nice to have a break for a bit!

the vibe was amazing... we all knew it would be... but this was above and beyond anything anyone could have expected!

WOW!

so if i have forgot to mention anything or anyone.. i'm sorry...

i had yet another amazing hullabaloo ... i hope there will be more!

i need this everyone once in a while...

any more than once a year though and i think i'd not be able to deal... i'm getting a little old for all weekend partying

One last shout to Robin Frolic for being so F*ing sweet... i <3 you!
anyone else i met, and forgot to mention... i'm sorry...

Last edited by kylefabulous : July 17th, 2007 at 11:48 AM. Reason: sorry i forgot someone ... i was sleepy last night!
kylefabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2007, 12:19 AM   #2
snug_bunny
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Mines short and sweet.
It was okay, I didnt' feel well left early :\ I really hated how crowded it was, I knew there was going to be a lot of people and getting outside would be a pain but I just wasn't able to cope, and even with ear plugs in I got a raging head ache by 2am and decided it was time to call it a night.

It was awesome to help out and be a part of the friendship crew, and it was awesome to see everyone I love and meet those I've been wanting to meet for however long now. There was definitly a one of a kind vibe at the party that is for sure.
Old July 17th, 2007, 12:47 AM   #3
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to CareSieB Send a message via AIM to CareSieB Send a message via MSN to CareSieB Send a message via Yahoo to CareSieB
I believe I was left out of your review mr. kyle!!!!!

my review...

EPIC
Old July 17th, 2007, 12:48 AM   #4
neverlandgurl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 18  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 10 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to neverlandgurl Send a message via Yahoo to neverlandgurl
Wow...what can I say about Saturday night...such a massif vibe in a cozy place. It was more rave than I have seen in a long time. The costumes were awesomesauce and everyone was there with a smile! I don't think I met one grumpy person that night (and I have before..surprisingly).

Friendship crew was so much fun (even though we were late...sorry! that won't ever happen again). Watching people's faces light up as they walked through that door was super plur.

So many people to reunite with from here and I met so many new people!!!! K-Fab, Stunt Girl & NTR who handed whistles out with us, Snug Bunny, Glitter Bubbles, ijumpfromcars, basic, robotpilot & transplant, peachfuzz, fallenangelslove, plurryskittles, skittles17, dianejapa, carsieb and tim...and a slew more. Everyone was the best! Thanks to everyone who humored me and signed my Book of Terror. Kyle...what you wrote to me was the sweetest and I want to put it up everywhere

I will have to say that this was by far one of the best Hullas ever and I think it was said in another thread...it wasn't bittersweet...it was just SWEET!

love,
one of the bubblewrap dress girls

striking inspiration into the hearts of others: http://www.hattrixx.co.uk
neverlandgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2007, 01:16 AM   #5
dj timz0r
Hulla Legacy Member

Send a message via AIM to dj timz0r
my review... HULLABATASTIC! <--new word
dj timz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2007, 01:25 AM   #6
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to CareSieB Send a message via AIM to CareSieB Send a message via MSN to CareSieB Send a message via Yahoo to CareSieB
^^ not a new word...n3wb :P
CareSieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2007, 01:53 AM   #7
dj timz0r
Hulla Legacy Member

Send a message via AIM to dj timz0r
kdfjasihasjkdhkasjdhsjkadks and i thought i was clever!
dj timz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2007, 02:06 AM   #8
SkItLeS
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to SkItLeS
i can't even begin to describe what i went through this weekend. just so amazing. and meeting so many people in real life was amazing. and kyle you're welcome for the nipple tweak. just don't tell your boyfriend he might get jealous i didn't tweak his. Chris and Robin thank you so much for giving us this chance. Robin you did an amazing job with everything. this will be one for the history books. my friends are still in shock about what it felt like to actually take part in a hulla rave. <3 to all of you.
Old July 17th, 2007, 08:57 AM   #9
Menace2society
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Menace2society Send a message via Yahoo to Menace2society
Hulla was amazing
i had a blast..
Old July 17th, 2007, 11:28 AM   #10
ctraverboy
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to ctraverboy Send a message via Yahoo to ctraverboy
review here:
http://raversonly.com/message_board...?showtopic=2849

I'm the first post there.

Wow. Just WOW.

One thing not mentioned there- I missed All Good Things... Stupid with money and couldn't afford to get there. I felt wierd... just no closure to Hullabaloo... my one, last chance to experience the magic again and... it was gone.

Don't have that problem now. The way this party echoed previous hullas, and put something on top of that... whether this ends up being the last ever hulla, or is the start of a new era in the hulla parties... I'm happy now. Closure I needed. It's wierd, as much as I've loved raves everywhere I've been, Hulla became part of me in a way none of the others have, even the one party that was a little better in its own right than Enchanted was, never dug so deeply... There is a special magic to hullabaloo.

Anyways I need to look over my hotel room to make sure I didn't miss anything and then get on my way back to CT. Hopefully I see some of you again if they do this in the future.
ctraverboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2007, 01:22 PM   #11
property
Hulla Legacy Member

oh god what can i say?

My boyfriend hadn't been to a rave since before we got together 6 yrs ago..he always mocks me for going to them now. We had only been in the door for an hour when he turned to me and said "we're going to candyball!"

It was just that amazing that it re-sparked his love of raves.

We spent the night holding hands, dancing, cuddling on the floor and just totally in love all over again!

With an eleven week old baby, it's just what we needed to remind ourselves that we are still a couple, not just parents. The timing couldn't have been more perfect. Everything happens for a reason.
Enjoy this moment, come with me!
property is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2007, 04:52 PM   #12
lv_jnke
Hulla Legacy Member

This weekend was the most effing fantastic weekend i've had in a while. even before the party! meeting random ravers on the streets of toronto...going to the party and meeting people from god knows where...feeling a vibe i've felt have been missing from most local parties...the n00b stamp...receiving the most amazing pieces of kandi! omg...and, of course, non-stop rOckin music!!!

flying from CA was more than worth it. i'd do it again without any hesitation! it was great meeting all the great people i did, @ the party and cherry beach. *PLUR*

<3gL0w*
lv_jnke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2007, 05:00 PM   #13
heatheraloo
Hullaboarder

I got noobed on. twice.

PLUR makes my privates tingle
heatheraloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2007, 05:01 PM   #14
No Typical Raver
Friendship Crew

Journal Entries: 1 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to No Typical Raver Send a message via Yahoo to No Typical Raver
Quote:
Originally Posted by heatheraloo
I got noobed on. twice.
lol what

This guy will be the entire reason I stop lurking here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim
i cant even imagine what goes on inside your head day by day. but whatever it is it must be awesome.
No Typical Raver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2007, 05:02 PM   #15
theFlash6342
Friendship Crew

Send a message via AIM to theFlash6342 Send a message via Yahoo to theFlash6342
K-FAB all i can say is baby you made my night go to a whole nother level baby. I was so excited to met you and just be able to hang and im so happy you love the kandi, it was one of my favs that i made and you seemed so deserving and so fab for it! love you baby please keep in touch ALOT! cant wait for the next......
Old July 17th, 2007, 05:07 PM   #16
heatheraloo
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Typical Raver
lol what

Yeah--exactly.
Old July 17th, 2007, 05:14 PM   #17
SkItLeS
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to SkItLeS
Quote:
Yeah--exactly.

i'm still confused. was it fun to get noobed on? and can i have a hug?
SkItLeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2007, 05:31 PM   #18
heatheraloo
Hullaboarder

Getting noobed on is pretty much like wrestling in a tub of K-Y. And yes- you can have a hug. You can have whatever you want... b/c I simply adore you :P
Old July 17th, 2007, 06:14 PM   #19
.brendan.
Hulla Legacy Member

Send a message via MSN to .brendan.
i had an amazing time.
i met amazing people who gave amazing hugs.
there was a really strong ottawa crew showing as well which made the night even better.
i'm looking forward to tracknig some of you down again this weekend.
<3
.brendan. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2007, 08:25 PM   #20
weava
Friendship Crew

Send a message via AIM to weava Send a message via MSN to weava Send a message via Yahoo to weava
Quote:
I got noobed on. twice.

Did I noob on you?

I definitely randomly picked you out of nowhere. 'Cause apparently I'm good like that.
Old July 17th, 2007, 08:43 PM   #21
DJ Tranzit
Hullaboarder
Snake Champion! High Score: 2183  Duck Hunt Champion! High Score: 89000 

Send a message via ICQ to DJ Tranzit Send a message via MSN to DJ Tranzit Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Tranzit
Quote:
I got noobed on. twice.
im just going to leave this one alone.
it's WAY too easy.

** New - Dj Tranzit - This Is Why I'm Hot - 60 min hardcore fuckery ***
DJ Tranzit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2007, 08:49 PM   #22
weava
Friendship Crew

Send a message via AIM to weava Send a message via MSN to weava Send a message via Yahoo to weava
OK so here's a list of who I met/saw again and why you were all awesome:

Mindwarp(guardian) and friends - I missed you at the party but it was nice chillin on the days inn steps with you from like 3-4 am friday haha.

Chicago dudes (roadrunner and christian) - Awesome to meet you and I'm glad you had such a great time at your first hulla!

Mr. and Mrs. Skittles and hotel crew (I'm so sorry I forget your real names!) - Awesome chillin with you on saturday and at the bar as well as working FC with you. Matt you suck.

Weaver - My main man!

Sunny and Courtney and Sunny's brother - Quit starting bar fights!

Mini Tube Skittles - Thanks for the kickass cuff man!

Heidi - Your bookbag was incredible and thank you so much for my favorite piece of kandi ever!

Minion - Thanks for your last sticker and the hat clip and for being so cute and awesome!

Supaster, Soju, Psychick - Nice to meet some of the old school heads in person. Psychick thanks for not keeping internet grudges. And yes, I did say soju... she seemed ok to me.

Heatheraloo - I noobed on you?

Kyle and the renaissance fancy room crew - Nice chillin with you for that short time. Phillip (or was it jim? ) Thanks for the blinking smiley thing!

Peachfuzz and Fallenagelslove - You guys rock! Thanks for your help at the door and I'm so sorry i forgot your questing bracelet man!

My favorite bartender - 1 of the girls was gone, but 1 remained, and she still kicked ass!

Saiyan - Worst dj ever! I don't know why I always approach you with that.

Mr. Grey - THE THUNDER GOD

Alliance T-Shirt guy - FOR THE HORDE!

Diane - Ugh I wanted to smoke with you on sunday and I forgot to call. Always nice to see you!

Wolf - Ima start buggin the promoters soon!

E.D. - Coolsville Daddio

Tarnzit - Always good to see you man. Awesome CD BTW.

Robotpilot, tyco, scoots - Held down the booth with style. Nice to see/meet/re-meet you.

Carrie - The first person I ever met at a Hulla was looking awesome and was friendly as ever!
Friendship Crew - I had a blast meeting you all and working the door with you! I wish I could do it every weekend.

Chris and Robin - You made it all possible. Thank you so much for so many great parties over the years and the chance to get back together to experience it all over again. You guys absolutely rock my freakin socks off!

I'm sure I forgot to list some people but please don't take it personally. Believe that I didn't forget you, just maybe your name or the specifics of our meeting. You all hold a special place in my heart.
weava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2007, 09:26 PM   #23
weava
Friendship Crew

Oh and you silly Cleveland people with your awesome sign rule too.

(sorry I forgot your guys in the big post :O)
Old July 17th, 2007, 11:29 PM   #24
Stunt_Girl
Friendship Crew

Send a message via AIM to Stunt_Girl
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by weava
Oh and you silly Cleveland people with your awesome sign rule too.

(sorry I forgot your guys in the big post :O)

ahem! I was about to be very upset with you when I didn't atleast see Anthony on this list.
but it's okay I forgive you <3.
We are just that awesome. aren't we??
To be with you
by your side
<3333
Stunt_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2007, 02:02 AM   #25
weava
Friendship Crew

Thats just it, I almost forgot Kyle and them too cause I'm used to seeing you guys around. But yea you were teh uber awesomenesses.