Go Back   The HullaBoard > Other Stuff > Politics & Media
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old November 12th, 2001, 05:27 PM   #26
Kemical`Supreme
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Kemical`Supreme
im going to stop pointing out the flaws in what becky is saying, because they are obvious to all i am sure
Kemical`Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2001, 08:35 PM   #27
Jibbernaut
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Jibbernaut
Beckyboo is making more sense then ALL OF YOU.
Jibbernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2001, 12:04 AM   #28
BeckyBoo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to BeckyBoo
DEAR GOD PART III

THANKS DAN

Why make fun of ginos?
I'm not suposed to make fun of someone because they do chemical drugs but you can make fun of someone because they use hair products and drive a certain kind of car? Riiight.

Just because you buy your drugs off your good buddy Tim, or Tim's friend Joe's brother's girlfriend- DOESN'T MEAN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TAKING. Where did Tim's friend Joe's brothers girlfriend get the drugs from? HUH HUH? It is a mystery.

You take a risk EVERY time you do chemical drugs. Doesn't matter if you "know your limits" or not.

I'm going to get back to "blowing hardcore" now.
Thanks

BECKY
BeckyBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2001, 12:06 AM   #29
BeckyBoo
Hullaboarder

FUCK

I TOOK THE FIVE MIN TO POINT OUT THE FLAWS IN YOUR POST
THAT IS FIVE MIN OF MY LIFE I WILL NEVER GET BACK
TELL ME MY FLAWS TOO BABY
IT IS THE LEAST YOU CAN DO
I DARE YOU

BECKY
Old November 13th, 2001, 12:33 AM   #30
Nubbie
Hullaboarder

Photos: 2  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Nubbie Send a message via MSN to Nubbie
Re: OH GOD PART II

Quote:
Originally posted by BeckyBoo
(PLEASE NOTE: I am not comparing ravers to groceries).

Ah HAhaHhAH hahaha HAHahH hAH ahhaH AHha

-=Vege-table=-
Nubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2001, 01:43 AM   #31
Rainbow Brit-E
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Rainbow Brit-E
Quote:
FUCK

I DARE YOU

BECKY

I don't even know who this was to... but I'm not even going to spend 5 minutes on this.... 'cuz your flaws are apparent and do not need to be pointed out.
Old November 13th, 2001, 02:07 AM   #32
laughtrax
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to laughtrax
Quote:
Originally posted by CandyGirl23
All dj's I know agree that the rave scene should be about the music and NOT the drugs.

well if they're a dj, they must be right.

matt
laughtrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2001, 04:22 AM   #33
p|nkeegurl
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to p|nkeegurl
^^^^ omfg.... nice

rainbo.... gurl... its something that keeps me awake at night ... its somethign i wish i could change... its something that we have no control over... becuz its not up to us.... some live their lives this way... and althpo i wish i could change it... i have accepted that i cannot....

and this really sucks... cuz as much as a lot of yew THINK that uncontrollable drug yew and seizures and od's are a normal part of the rave scene... yer SADLY mistaken....and ill tell yew why...

ive been partying a god damn long time... and whut yew see now is so fucking far from whut was it scares me...and yet whut was so cherished in my heart and mind is getting further and further away from reality....and we are ALL at fault here...in some way...

when i first start partying ( famous words of the jaded raver... but listen cuz i know wtf im saying) it was imay 5th 1994...the night of my 13th birthday...i was far too young to be partying i spose... but i thank god i did then becuz ive seen whut unfortunately most of yew will never see...and that breaks my heart...

i was taken to my first party....by a group of goths that had made friends with me and said id be free to be me here...i dont even rememebr the name of the party...im not sure i was even informed...i went and at once i felt safe... at home...

see the scene i had the privilegde of being part of then was something far from society and its tight reigns on our lives.... it was made of acceptance... awareness...a love so strong it made yew whole...it was a place where we could express ourseleves in any way that made us happy...and OH GOD...we were...

we finally had a place where labels and brand names didnt exsist...where your looks didnt really matter cuz no one was reallylooking at yer exterior...it honestly was the inside that counted...no one laughed at yew for dancing like a spazz....there were no divisions into junglists and whut not... we were one... we were UNITY...

we were priviledged and we knew it... to have something so special... and we PROTECTED it...

yes the locations were kept a secret... and ok... partly becuz of police... but it was something we didnt want everyone knwoing about... becuz we knew we'd lose it...yew heard from friends... yew were almost invited...i loved meeting up wif friends in our totally crazy outfits and guessing...waiting in anticipation....for the night to begin and to feel free once again...

yew didnt get so fucked up yew lost control...yew didnt take too many drugs... yew didnt sell people fake shit... yew didnt rip people off... yew just DIDNT....if yew were fucked up beyond self control....yew left... either by being asked to do so( wif someones help if need be) ..or out of embarassment...becuz this WAS about peace love unity respect and responsibility ( altho the last is newer... they were all IMPLIED AND UNDERSTOOD)....i saw several people get fucked up and be out of control... and they never came back to a party....this was our treasure... and we wanted it kept buried...and even those that were irresponsible enuff to make asses of themselves respected whut we had enuff to stay gone...

i will not claim to obstain from drugs...becua that i do not...altho its rare that yew'd even know i was high... its called control... its called limits... and its called repsect....not only for myself... but for every one of yew at the party... i wont ruin yer night... just like i hope yew wont ruin mine...and if yer out of control... get someones help and dont do it again.... and if yew need help... dont wait til its too late...i dont want to see yew die... and im hoping neither do yew...

im not sitting here bitching about the scene....im just severely sad...sad becuz whut i loved is so dead and gone i feel alone...sad becuz i wish yew could have seen it for whut it was....and sad becuz some of yew... if given the treasure i once had... woulda have turned it into whut we have now...

i still cherish the scene we have now... buts it not whut it was...altho it still beats the phoenix or the kingdom anyday....i come from the music... for the good friends i am so lucky to have...and also with the pathetic hopes of regaining whut was...whut was gratefully mine... and whut could have been yers...

whut we have isnt perfect...society has over taken it with the labels ... the division....the drug addictions.... and the amazingly large group of 'oldskoolers' that barely know anything about whut this was really about...

i dont know it all... i didnt create 'rave'...there were MANY before me....i am no better than anyone else... becuz maybe i coulda have changed things...but alas... i did not... and most importantly... i am not oldskool....

and altho it goes wifout saying....

PLURR....its not just something yew say....its how yew live...
(not my words, but oh so very true)
Old November 13th, 2001, 04:29 AM   #34
p|nkeegurl
Hullaboarder

i am also not jaded or bitter or bitchy....

ill always have a hug and smile and good wishes for yew...

regardless of this mess...
p|nkeegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2001, 04:33 AM   #35
*BLASTER*
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to *BLASTER*
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*

*BLASTER*
*BLASTER* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2001, 11:20 AM   #36
*sExsiE bonKa*
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to *sExsiE bonKa*
Angry *grrrrr*

p|nkeegurl -->hun u rocK...that was a very touching piece...i went to one or two partiEs around 94 95 and it was different then then it is now...so different....then the ppl would hug u b/c they were nice and were glad to meet u....now they do it cause they're high....but its not just at partiEs...partiEs are where it starts then it moves to a saterday nite thing, then a saterday wensday and friday thing, then it becomes a full blown addiction....meanwhile u've already brought along a few of ure friends fer the ride...they like it and they just dont wanna get off....then then u bring them to partiEs and thats how shit starts...

everyone fuckin yells at me....K listen...i dont know who the fuck u r so dont tell me to "list ure faults"...where u came from, what u look like or who u fuck has nothing to do with me and i give a flying hovering fuck about u...jesus, i'm not making fun of ginos im just making a comparsion ie ravers=groceries...see if ure hed wasnt so far up ure ass u'd prolly be able to see that i compare just like u...OK OK!! i fergot that unless u make it ureself ure not shure whuts in E and shit....but if u ALWAYS, at EVERY single partiE, grab off the same person and they have never given u tide or caffeine pills or tylenol or rat poison, then i think u Kan Kinda have some trust fer their "products"...whatever, u make no sense so stop while ure ahead....and dont get mad when ppl respond rudely and negatively....ure just asking for it
Old November 13th, 2001, 11:30 AM   #37
Rainbow Brit-E
Hullaboarder

Bravo

p|nkeegurl I''m glad there are still people like you in the scene... and I 2nd the clappign above ~hugs~
I saw a couple of earlier parties too and yes over all they were very diffrent but there are still people like us there who want to make it like that again. It's not compltely dead 'cuz it lives on in the people just there to make the vibe great and to meet people and listen to some great music. I know it's sad that there are more people not remembering what it is about then there are... but don't give up! It's why I still party... I see people with it in them... I see people that are just there to make it great. I couldn't ignore what happend but I will be at more parties and I enjoy the scene again for what it should be.
I don't like people mourning over the old scene (I know thats not what you are doing) 'cuz then whats the point of still partying? I'm just saying there are still people there with the old atitude they just aren't as many... and remember the old parties didn't have as many people at them either... But you are there and I am... and sooo many other people who really do care so focus on them... and it is hard sometimes when someone Od's right beside you but try to keep in mind there are sooo many people there that won't.
Hun, I think we need to party together! ICQ me if u have it 129717626... and anyone else who still cares

Peace
Rainbow Brit-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2001, 11:41 AM   #38
*sExsiE bonKa*
Hullaboarder

*PS*

Quote:
FUCK

I DARE YOU

BECKY

i'm sorriE....really i am.....maybe u should hop on a plane and go back a few time zones....then u can get back those PRECIOUS 5 minutes u lost *bIg sloppiE MUAH....goober drip sluuurp*
*sExsiE bonKa* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2001, 11:46 AM   #39
Rainbow Brit-E
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally posted by Jibbernaut
Beckyboo is making more sense then ALL OF YOU.

Hehe, sure you don't want to take this back now?
Old November 13th, 2001, 12:05 PM   #40
*sExsiE bonKa*
Hullaboarder

Talking *hehe*

Quote:
Originally posted by Rainbow Brit-E

Hehe, sure you don't want to take this back now?

fEr rEal!!!!

Old November 13th, 2001, 01:46 PM   #41
BeckyBoo
Hullaboarder

-gino studs decided to bring their ugly asses
-in a club with beats is where a gino belongs...either that or coffee time in woodbridge with their souped up civics and momo phreakin rims....

you are calling ginos UGLY you are saying they don't belong @ raves but only at clubs and in coffee shops in woodbridge (???).
HOW IS THIS AT ALL SIMILAR TO HOW I COMPARE RAVERS TO GROCERY STORES?

I have no idea what points of mine any of you disagree with???
Your just throwing around insults. (god and they aren't even clever ones... i have something up my ass? my own head up my ass? blow hardcore? right).

LETS REVIEW
WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS DO YOU FIND SO ABSOLUTELY LUDICROUS?

1. People fucked up on drugs look RIDICULOUS.
2. If you go to a rave where drug use is more than common you should expect to SEE that drug use and the results of it.
3. I don't like people who are insanely messed up (AND SWEATY), eyes rolling back in their head hugging me and telling me they love me.
4. If you don't find raves fun without taking drugs, then find a new hobby.

Which one of the above statements is false?

Yah that's what I thought.

BECKY
Old November 13th, 2001, 02:45 PM   #42
*sExsiE bonKa*
Hullaboarder

Angry *grrrrrrrrrrowwwwwwww!!!!!!!*

LISTEN.....ITS URE OPINION NOW FUCK OFF!!! NO ONE GIVES A DAMN ABOUT U OR URE O-FUCKING-PINIONS!!!! URE HED IS UP URE ASS B/C U THINK U R THE CLEVER ONE......JUST GO AWAY PLEASE!!
this thread was started in a serious note and now look what it has turned into!!! stop trying to have the last werd and stop thinking u r right....it is ure own opinion and if u havent noticed it is pissing everyone off so u might as well keep ure opinions to ureself cause im not posting on this topic no more cause all it is doing is causing unnecessary shit. so please for love of PLUR STOP!!! u r proving nothing (and neither am i....i never said i was) and aggravating ureself fer no reason....b/c some little gurlie wrote a message fer u on the message board and u felt u had to anger ureself and cause ureself unnecessary stress fer no apparent reason....oh ya...cause we are all barnyard animals....and ure god
*yih yih*
Old November 13th, 2001, 02:49 PM   #43
RoB-B
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to RoB-B
Quote:
[B
1. People fucked up on drugs look RIDICULOUS.
2. If you go to a rave where drug use is more than common you should expect to SEE that drug use and the results of it.
3. I don't like people who are insanely messed up (AND SWEATY), eyes rolling back in their head hugging me and telling me they love me.
4. If you don't find raves fun without taking drugs, then find a new hobby.

Which one of the above statements is false?

Yah that's what I thought.

BECKY [/B]

number 1 is false, please put an "i think" in front of that, thats your opinion and yours alone. Maybe others agree, but im sure alot of people dont.
They look like they are having the time of there life and forgeting all there problems for a night.

number 2 is false, i agree that it will happen, but saying that you expect it to happen?
You like to play the comparing game, so im gonna play to.

Thats like saying that because theres lots of crime in New York, that you you go there you should expect to see a bank robbery.

Numer 3 is obviously true, because it again is your opinion. Like i said before, the only way for you to change this is not to go. In reality, people are going to get insainly messed up.

And sweaty? People get sweaty because the dance, not because of the drugs.
So when the day comes where everyone stops dancing at a raves, then you will be happy.

number 4 cannot cause its your opinion again, but im going to say its false to. People still have fun at raves sober, they just have a different kind of fun when there high.
EVERYONE HAS A DIFFERENT DEFINITION OF FUN
MAYBE THERES INCLUDES DRUGS, MAYBE IT DOESNT.
RoB-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2001, 03:39 PM   #44
p|nkeegurl
Hullaboarder

yo... wtf...
p|nkeegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2001, 05:20 PM   #45
Rainbow Brit-E
Hullaboarder

*sighs* well this was not the intention of this thread... but at least people are discussing it... Frolic if you read this I would like to hear your opinion too.... lets not personally attack each other guys... I'm just as much to blame but what are we solving.. lets stay to the topic at hand...
Old November 13th, 2001, 05:41 PM   #46
~^^OpTiMuS pRiMe^^~
Hullaboarder

I think the bottom line here is to party responsibly. Think before you act. Dont do that drug that someone handed you for free. Dont ingest that extra pill you had kickin around, just for something to do. Use your brain. Respect your body. Party safe, drink lots of water, dance, have a good time, and spread the vibe. That's what these parties are all about... isn't it?

All cheeziness aside here, remember the acronym that defines this genre of partiers.

P- peace
L- love
U- unity
R- respect
R- responsibility
~^^OpTiMuS pRiMe^^~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2001, 06:17 PM   #47
KarmicKande
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to KarmicKande
i think that everyone can admit that drugs are a PART of our culture. sacrifices should be made. drugs make have the potential to make an already good thing, better.

you could
a) get fucked up and have an AMAZING time... and then forget it all and have to spend a few days in recovery
b) get REALLY fucked up, and look like a dumbass trying to stand
c) go sober, have a magical time andremember every detail in clairity and your only problem would be lack of sleep for that night.

i think parties should be a combination of a and c. party sober, or PUI (party under influence). take turns. you'll find more respect for the scene.

b people... usually arent 'ravers'.
Old November 13th, 2001, 06:41 PM   #48
Nubbie
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Nubbie Send a message via MSN to Nubbie
Ahh politics

Gotta love them

-=Nub=-
Nubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2001, 07:01 PM   #49
stargurl

Send a message via ICQ to stargurl
Deep breath time, everyone
There's potential for some really great discussion in this thread.. but it won't happen if the thread turns into personal attacks.
Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion--if you don't agree with this opinion, please comment constructively.
stargurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2001, 07:13 PM   #50
ecstasy riot
I'm special

It's so amusing when kids try to act smart about the scene.

Props to the ones that know.
ecstasy riot is offline   Reply With Quote