User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old November 29th, 2001, 02:51 PM   #101
*sExsiE bonKa*
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to *sExsiE bonKa*
^^*clap huGG clap huGG huGGGGGGGGG squEEEEEEEEEEEze*^^

now if ppl actually READ what i write then they would see that i said its all in fun b/c his topic has gotten out of hand (i helped tho <<<-- im not trying to be a hypocrite, which is why im admitting i helped)......sheesh.....maybe if u tried it sometime u'd see how much fun it is........fun......mmmmmmmmmmm
Old November 29th, 2001, 06:29 PM   #102
BeckyBoo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to BeckyBoo
I see what you are saying... but there is a difference.

when someone who is obviously insanely messed up comes and hugs you... "hey im fucking high and im going to hug everyone and get my sweatall over you and even though we didn't exchange any words, im going to tell you that your beautiful and that i love you and that everyone is soooo beautiful and oooooh im highhhhhhhh what are you on? im on EEEEEEEE" etc. It's like hug rape. If you are nice, and we converse. "WHERE YA FROM? HAVING FUN? DO YOU HAVE A LIGHTER? WHAT TIME IS IT? I LIKE YOUR SHIRT." etc. then it's different. WOAH I'm going off topic. It just makes me kinda ill when someone is really messed up and they come up to you and say CAN I HAVE A HUG? It's happened to everyone. The sweaty high person asking for a hug. It's kinda depressing. AHH IM TIRED anyway i never said getting high makes you sweat. I said sweaty high people trying to hug me are gross. how does this turn into DRUGS ARE THE ONLY CAUSE OF SWEATING i do not know.

PS ORAL SEX IS COOL AND I LIKE TURNIPS

BECKY
BeckyBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2001, 12:10 PM   #103
*sExsiE bonKa*
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to *sExsiE bonKa*
see now how hard was that?
*sExsiE bonKa* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2001, 03:43 PM   #104
Everybodies_Daddy
Hullaboarder

Photos: 8  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 25 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Everybodies_Daddy
Good. Now you two... HUG!

MC Everybodies*UNofTheHullaBoard*Daddy

Hot + Dirty
Everybodies_Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2002, 12:51 AM   #105
BeckyBoo
Hullaboarder

I WANT THIS THREAD BACK SO I CAN FLAME PEOPLE MORE. OKAY THANKS BYE.

BECKY
Old July 20th, 2002, 04:37 AM   #106
Wunderbrat
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Wunderbrat
lol
I'm just seeing this thread for the first time

hey becky
I was at a rave the other day
and I was so amazed to see people on drugs
that was totally the last thing I expected to witness
I mean, is there anyone in the world who would ever relate drugs and raves??? it's mind boggling I tell you

anyways, I'm dancing and having fun when I see this one guy sorta standing zombie-like with his eyes rolling into the back of his head. so I go up to him and I say "buddy! are you alright??" to which he replies that he feels amazing. well I was glad to hear it but before I could walk away he grabs me into this massive hug and tells me what an awesome guy I am. Normally I'd just smile and laugh but the thing is, he was drenched in sweat, like way more than the average person would get from dancing alone, so it was really disgusting.

later on I see the guy again and ask him if he's ever tried partying sober. he's like "no way! raves are only fun if yer high" which I suppose is alright, I mean, to each their own right? but I can't help think, isn't it all about the music? the community? for a good amount of people it's really all about the drugs.

and to the fucknut who said gino's introduced drugs into the scene, there's nothing to really say except that yer wrong. The theory might make sense to you in yer mind but it just ain't right.

Rick

ps - why did people freak out so large on what becky had to say? it's not as if she said anything that hadn't been said prior to november 2001 or have things really changed that much since then?
Wunderbrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2002, 01:53 AM   #107
BeckyBoo
Hullaboarder

i don't know. i wish this thread was in the main fourm. i would have got so much more love.

becky
Old October 6th, 2002, 07:41 PM   #108
BUN*A*J
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to BUN*A*J
i PERSONALY think that ppl who do E are hwack

why not choose sumthing cleaner to put up ur niz, or not do any lil pills at all??

my friend is named tony
BUN*A*J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2002, 11:54 AM   #109
shuko_x
Hullaboarder

lets put it this way......here's how u seperate the "Real Ravers" the ones who are Hardcore 4 Life. Are the ones that luv the music and vibe and apply to every day life (ala PLUR). Who listens to the music outside of the party. And even to some extent, a bedroom dj (like myself). If u take drugs fine, u get fucked up fine. Just don't call yourself a raver. A true raver can go to these parties sober and get high off the vibe and the music. Fuck i get i high off wicked choons everyday i listen to all genres for at least 8 hours a day (when i work). Plus the extra time i spend in the studio mixing and tracking. All u gotta do is talk to them. If all they talk about is how they got or going to get fucked up. Then u pretty much know who's a raver and who's not. And if u want an energy boost. Then get a Thermogenic like Xenadrene, Hydroxycut or Q. (Order online from the states for these ones cuz the f'n FDA here in Canada banned the use of Ephederine (the real fat burning and energy giving element)). Why these instead of E, well one, it won't kill u (unless u really abuse it, and 2 if uve been trying to loose weight you'll kill 2 birds with one stone, the dancing and the thermogenic is double time on your blubber. I don't know, maybe im 2 old skool for my own good. Oh well.

Keep it Real
Kepp it Happy
Keep it Hardcore

DJ 10_fLd
Old October 7th, 2002, 11:58 AM   #110
shuko_x
Hullaboarder

ps....i go to every party sober......

if ya wanna find me im not too hard to find. Ill be one of the tallest people that sticks out, with spiked hair and usually dancing up a storm. PLUR
shuko_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2002, 11:24 AM   #111
willisJ
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to willisJ
Re: OH GOD PART II

Quote:
Originally posted by BeckyBoo
and you've got my pity.

Hi.. see here's the thing.. I don't know you, you don't know me, and I DON'T WANT YOUR PITY..

what i want, is to go out, meet new people, dance when I feel like it, get messed up if i feel like it, stay sober if i feel like it, do whatever I want

if you can't give me the respect for my personal choices when they do not infringe upon you, then why are you there??.. if you claim to love the music and the vibe which we all (mostly) do, then you should realize the respect necessary to keep that vibe alive at any party.. i respect your choice to party sober.. if i'm annoying you, walk away, if I follow, politely ask me to leave you alone... don't be a bitch, don't be a dick, don't try and look down on me because you need to boost your self image by putting down my use of a chem that in all likelihood you have used before.. be polite.. if i'm on something, it will most likely be a happy drug which is you ask nicely I will go away and find someone else to annoy..

anyway, enough rambling for me, i'd love to stay and chat, but i'm off to buy a new car (i hope)..

my point is this.. ok so I don't know what my point is.. but seriously, no-one needs your pity, and if you feel the need to pity people for a choice they made, much the same as the choice you made, maybe you need to examine your need to put yourself above them before you go out next time.. you say if I can't have a good time sober I should stay home.. if you can't have a good time dealing with the diverse crowd at any given party (sober and umm.... non-sober) maybe you should stay home.. peace love unity respect and responsability have lost a lot of meaning apparently and i'm not saying we should all run around screaming plurr.. but there's no need to be all high and mighty either

anyway, i'm really stopping now

wJ

oh and before you brand me an Etard or whatever the hell you're going to.. I can and do party sober.. I can and do party f'ed up..
Old October 26th, 2002, 11:34 AM   #112
willisJ
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to willisJ
Quote:
Originally posted by shuko_x
lets put it this way......here's how u seperate the "Real Ravers"

here's how you seperate the real ravers from the fake.. real ravers are people who try and accept all people, be responsible, follow plur yadda yadda yadda.. oh wait, you already said that.. so you said you try and live "peace, love, unity, respect and responsibility" in your outside life.. yet you would judge those of us who choose to use chemicals at a rave.. that fits in with your concepts of love and respect how??.. oh and anyone so hardcore might want to realize that listening to 8 hours of however many types of music you want to all day every day doesn't mean s***... i'm glad you listen to 8 hours of all genres all day.. so do I.. whoopitydoo.. does that make me a raver.. no.. not so much

if you're claiming to follow plurr, don't be so quick to judge, it makes you sound like someone who heard about raves last year on a 60 minutes report, has been to three parties and is now "jaded" because all the real hardcore ravers are jaded old f's..

wJ

and I realize that that was a judgemental statement in itself, so yes, i'm a hypocrite.. so is every other person on the planet
willisJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2002, 11:21 AM   #113
synesthesia
Hullaboarder

Send a message via Yahoo to synesthesia
Ive got an idea...The people for responsible drug use...each take a pill of E. The people against it stay completely sober...give each team a baseball bat and stick them in a room...whos gonna win?
synesthesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2002, 11:22 AM   #114
synesthesia
Hullaboarder

Send a message via Yahoo to synesthesia
Cant we all just dance?
synesthesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2002, 06:23 PM   #115
Polina
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 10 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Polina
I only read the first page.

I say you all give it some time,
the drugs will stop
take a look at the "punk" scene
its all about STRAIGHT EDGE NOW

just give it time,
and like rob said, it you cant handle it dont go.
I have decited to start partying chem free, and if that does not work out then i will not party at all. I am not gonna beg people not to do it around me cause of my personal issues, it would be my problem not there's.

****deep inside i hate all drugs and wish they never were***

If you can imagine it, you can create it. If you can believe it, you can become it

Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.
Polina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2002, 06:56 PM   #116
MadChemist
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to MadChemist
Intense thread.

Drugs are (somewhat to extremely) bad for you. Don't abuse drugs or you'll end up all anhedonistic. If you use drugs try not to be a complete dumbass and know your limits and don't f**K it up for the rest of us.

That is all.

MadChemist
MadChemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2002, 09:02 PM   #117
Troile
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Troile
Ok so something came up that irked me enough to respond...

The whole you're on drugs and thats why you are acting like a retard.

Ok just to let you all know...I act like a retard when I'm sober. I'm never normal. I never have been. I could be out there dancing with my eyes all rolling about and looking ridiculous but thats b/c thats who I am. I am eccentric and weird. A very bad combination in most people's eyes. I always have been. Long before I did any drugs. I was a messed up kid and I still am.

But I don't care. I don't care that you think I'm retarded. I'm going to continue to do my unpopular things...and continue to mess up social talks b.c thats who I am. I've always had a 'accept and cherish everyone' attitude...and I'm going to continue to keep it. And If I stutter or say something that doesn't make sense to you don't think 'this guy is so fucked on drugs he is making such an ass out of himself'. Just think 'this guy is making an ass out of himself' and leave it at that. Regardless of what you think its all good. If you think I'm making an ass out of myself its probably b/c I am and thats cool. Why is talking to people in a rave to some people so different than talking to people in another situation? The 'I hate it when random people I don't know come up and talk to me' Ya ok...Thats cool. If you hate it when people do that its cool...but don't say its something about the rave scene. It should just be something that is there for you in every part of life and don't blame it on raves or drugs. If I think you have cool pants I'm going to tell you. I'm a very spur of the moment kind of person...I think quirks and unique things are what makes everything interesting. If I didn't get input from people I would be perpetually bored.

Now to actually talk about the drugs...ok those people that are messed up on drugs dancing all weird and look like they aren't having fun...no one knows what state of mind they're in except them...its a respect thing. Just respect people...its like ragging on someone b/c they have a really weird hobby or something so you make all kinds of generalizations about that person but you don't even know why they do it. It could just be a very simple reason...maybe they felt like being wacky for 5 minutes.

In the end I feel that I've been apart of many different communities of people...and I've sort of seen things from different viewpoints I guess...its starting to sound cheezy but the point is: You cannot understand someone's particular interests at one particular part in their life or the reasons they like doing what they're doing regardless of what it is...All you do know is that it is making them happy so you should respect it. Note that that statement had nothing to do with drugs...it was about interests.

Who has time to think in any way negative about other people? I like raving b/c there is a large population of ravers that I think feel the same way as me...there are so many good vibes there b/c competition/jealousy/contempt takes too much effort. The whole being afraid that someone might think you're an idiot or whatnot is really really dumb. Does anyone know why we as people look down on others when they say or do something stupid? Its got to do with that competition thing...it exists everywhere. Well I have no need of it.

On the other spectrum...if you see someone doing something and you think you could show them the light by forcing your ideas on them then you won't be helping them. What you like you're going to think is best otherwise you wouldn't like it (you'd like what you thought was best) But its all about where someone is coming from...everyone has different things that make them happy (and they change from year to year...or month to month or moment to moment.)

Well I think I've rambled enough

That whole thing can be summed up with something very short and silly...If I could simply surmise something silly to say.

That whole alternate drugs thing...sugar makes you SO hyper...

RHCP...oops I mean PLURR
Old December 4th, 2002, 09:18 PM   #118
Troile
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Troile
Ok so I have something else to add to this thread...like you haven't heard enough of me

Though some of it is just clearing up a bit of what I've said before...

Ok alochol is a drug...so is caffiene...so is acetamememe...tylenol.

This is regarding: Is something someone does while fucked up on drugs still them doing it...The answer is usually yes. Getting really drunk with your buddies and being an asshole...you can't hide behind being drunk. Getting really high and hugging people...its still you. But its usually other people that say it isn't you...So that gets into...Lets say you need to unwind and you go out to the bar and you say some stupid things...just stuff that makes you sound like an idiot. Well the next day you're embarrassed and you say well guys I was really drunk...Lets stop there. You shouldn't feel the need to be embarrassed regardless of sobriety or not. Sometimes you just have to trust that people will see the real you instead of just the things you say and do. There is a difference...though its sometimes really hard to see it.
Troile is offline   Reply With Quote