The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > 'For Those Who Know'
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old December 7th, 1999, 06:16 AM   #51
Dave:The rave cop
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Dave:The rave cop
Smile

this is for all those ppl i met at hulla 13..........it was cause of you guys that i had the best time ive had at a party in years!!!! All of you were great.....Grimmlok, Spaz, Lynne(rubber duckee), Etchasketch, phunphur, indiglo, tigger, Sparkle, scooter, e-sential (who didnt have as much fun as everyone else but it wouldnt be a party without my good friends), hyperM, precious, Tanya, Rave_R( the oldest but friendliest raver alive lol...joking hes not that old), dj flex, birdiq_E, cheer bear( who was filming me at the beginning of the party and i was freaking out the whole night thinking i was gonna suddenly see myself on one of those...this is yer brain.....this is yer brain on drugs commercials the next morning), and dan and lisa who i was soo happy to see again before they went to ottawa, kat, purplestickyravachicky, claire_bear, sondra, supaster, bubbles( who gave me that cool origami, and bubbles1, lee(drXstase), and everyone else i met at the party...and a big thanx to miss hullaballo telletubbie(robin) i hope i spelt the name right lol....for her kind greeting and conversation while we were leaving hulla......hehe next time ill bring chris grosso(the industry guy) he was upset he couldnt come, and thanx to chris(anabolic) cause you guys threw one of my favorite all time parties......ohh ya i also wanna thank that guy who gave us all a laff at the hulla pre-party net meet at mcDonalds in the eatons centre when he was asking everyone if they wanted k and then saw me and my cop uniform and bolted down the street with the funniest freaked out face ive ever seen.......that was the best ill never see that again...hehehe i laffed for hours...........it was such a good party story hehehe
Old December 7th, 1999, 07:59 AM   #52
cuggE
Hullanewbie

cum to hullabaloo!

=======o
Old December 7th, 1999, 05:34 PM   #53
dRastiKz
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to dRastiKz Send a message via AIM to dRastiKz Send a message via Yahoo to dRastiKz
Talking

Hey everyone!

I'd just like to start off and thank Frolic for putting this all together, and all the dj'z n raverz who made Hulla 13 so incredibly amazing!!

To anyone who rememberz me, I wuz the boi with the yellow tie, blue "dRas" hat, costco name tag, punkass-pig in pocket, and the chunky neon eyebrow ring =)

Spaz, carly, sparklez, jay (hullabaloooser =P), joshE, brennan, Sunni-E-d, and the ridley krew, all the familiar faces from st. kittz (and area) u all are so amazing, why don't we do thiz more often??

Jay from buffalo, thankz for the hard-candy-starburst (can't wait til we can get thoz in canada) n all the stickerz... roches, I always luv partyin with u..glad u made it for hulla! LittleboYblUe!! you're the best snugglebudE a boi could hope for..wish u could've stuck around for the trip to sketchymcdonaldz.. next time my boi, next time.. be expectin a visit from Spaz, Jess and I soooooon =) Amb.. I'm still shocked i wuz able to point u out.. so glad u were there =))Grimmlok, it wuz my pleasure holding bently, too bad he got a lil too much hullagoo on him.. phunphur, about the ticket.. anytime u need.. i'm here for ya (the powerz of fedex astound me!) Jessica from mississauga, thankz for the bracelet n the two-hour-early-morning-dance-marathon.. the mississauga mall and goderich await us!!

Albert n Orin, amazing mid-morning socializing.. thanx for the great conversation.. Orin, sorry I couldn't catch yer set at Limelight on sunday.. Albert what can i say, you're a celebrity in st. kittz.. only use your fame for the powerz of good!! I as well, join u in your shout out to the candy mistress!

Pete, sorry that ur set wuz shut down early...grrrr.. you're still my trance god =)

To everyone else I met, laughed, danced with and otherwise shared tha good vibe.. thank u for such a spectakular time, I'll be at hulla 14 wearing bellz (and gawd knowz wot else!)

much plur + some additional luv on the side,

dRas (robb)
Old December 7th, 1999, 05:40 PM   #54
dRastiKz
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to dRastiKz Send a message via AIM to dRastiKz Send a message via Yahoo to dRastiKz
Wink

Oops, forgot Liam from london, dave the ravercop, tuesdayschild, Kellogg n PeZ (yahhh Port colborne and whitby krew!! =))

I'll have pix scanned soon, if u want some just e-mail me =))

Laterz,

luv,
dRas
Old December 7th, 1999, 05:53 PM   #55
dRastiKz
Hullaboarder

Wink

Oh, and heyyy to dave the rave cop, tuesday's father, kellogg n pez (yaahhh pt. colborne n whitby!)

laterz,

luv,
dRas
Old December 11th, 1999, 02:30 AM   #56
anabolic frolic
Administrator

Photos: 125  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 5 View Users Journal
testtest
Old December 11th, 1999, 02:31 AM   #57
anabolic frolic
Administrator

testtest
Old December 11th, 1999, 02:58 AM   #58
anabolic frolic
Administrator

another test.
Old December 11th, 1999, 03:15 AM   #59
Gavin the Bass
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Gavin the Bass
Well well well, one more for the record books...
Unbelievable, thats the best description!!!
I had so much energy when vinylgroover and frolic were going on, opening with that 2001 theme, the lights going nuts and the MC's hyping up the crowd, perfection is all that can be said

Lake Hulla, now that was...interesting
But you know, traversing that massive body of water was no trouble with my snorkel
Knew it would come in handy one of these days lol

For all those I saw, for all those I met for the first time, and for all those that deafend me with wistle and vocal mayhem, thank you ever so much!!!

And for the key to it all, Frolic, this is the way to go, definatly. Hullabaloo has always had my support, and that night was a prime example of the reason why

Happiest Hullabaloo, and see you all in the future...

[This message has been edited by Gavin the Bass (edited 12-11-1999).]
Old December 11th, 1999, 01:08 PM   #60
~andrEw~
Hullaboarder

Talking

I can't believe how amazing that was!! It was my first party and it was soo great, everything the music the people, the vibe. I just wanted to thank everyone for making it the best night of my life. (I'm so sorry if I spell any of your names worng I really don't mean to) Thank you so much to Joshe for bringing me along and introducing me to the music a few years back, thanks to Brennan, Justin, and Marcus for sharing the experience with me, thanks to all the London people I met there I will have to come up and meet you sometime, especially to Kim ,thank you so much for sharing your night with me, you're so nice!!!! thanks to Carley, Leana, Jay, Robb, for checking on me to make sure I was having a good time you're the best friends sorry Chris couldn't make it, Spaz I will always be there to rub your back if you need it!!, Kellog we talked for so long in the chill out tent in the morning but I forgot to get your email so if you read this send me a letter! Thanks to all the amazing Dj's for prviding the incredible beats, and especially to Anabolic Frolic for throwing an incredible party!!!!
I guess I've rambled long enough, I'd just like to say sorry again to all of the people I forgot, If you remember me and I forgot you send me an email(I was the person wearing an orange hat, black pants, a white collered short sleeved shirt and a blue green tie, hehehe like that'll help much)
anyways thank you all so much, you made my night so special and incredable, hope to see you all on the 5th of Feb.
Old December 11th, 1999, 01:10 PM   #61
~andrEw~
Hullaboarder

Talking

I can't believe how amazing that was!! It was my first party and it was soo great, everything the music the people, the vibe. I just wanted to thank everyone for making it the best night of my life. (I'm so sorry if I spell any of your names worng I really don't mean to) Thank you so much to Joshe for bringing me along and introducing me to the music a few years back, thanks to Brennan, Justin, and Marcus for sharing the experience with me, thanks to all the London people I met there I will have to come up and meet you sometime, especially to Kim ,thank you so much for sharing your night with me, you're so nice!!!! thanks to Carley, Leana, Jay, Robb, for checking on me to make sure I was having a good time you're the best friends sorry Chris couldn't make it, Spaz I will always be there to rub your back if you need it!!, Kellog we talked for so long in the chill out tent in the morning but I forgot to get your email so if you read this send me a letter! Thanks to all the amazing Dj's for prviding the incredible beats, and especially to Anabolic Frolic for throwing an incredible party!!!!
I guess I've rambled long enough, I'd just like to say sorry again to all of the people I forgot, If you remember me and I forgot you send me an email(I was the person wearing an orange hat, black pants, a white collered short sleeved shirt and a blue green tie, hehehe like that'll help much)
anyways thank you all so much, you made my night so special and incredable, hope to see you all on the 5th of Feb.
Old December 11th, 1999, 01:14 PM   #62
~andrEw~
Hullaboarder

Talking

I can't believe how amazing that was!! It was my first party and it was soo great, everything the music the people, the vibe. I just wanted to thank everyone for making it the best night of my life. (I'm so sorry if I spell any of your names wrong I really don't mean to) Thank you so much to Joshe for bringing me along and introducing me to the music a few years back, thanks to Brennan, Justin, and Marcus for sharing the experience with me, thanks to all the London people I met there I will have to come up and meet you sometime, especially to Kim ,thank you so much for sharing your night with me, you're so nice!!!! thanks to Carley, Leana, Jay, Robb, for checking on me to make sure I was having a good time you're the best friends sorry Chris couldn't make it, Spaz I will always be there to rub your back if you need it!!, Kellog we talked for so long in the chill out tent in the morning but I forgot to get your email so if you read this send me a letter! Thanks to all the amazing Dj's for providing the incredible beats, and especially to Anabolic Frolic for throwing an incredible party!!!!
I guess I've rambled long enough, I'd just like to say sorry again to all of the people I forgot, If you remember me and I forgot you send me an email(I was the person wearing an orange hat, black pants, a white collared short sleeved shirt and a blue green tie, hehehe like that'll help much)
anyways thank you all so much, you made my night so special and incredible, hope to see you all on the 5th of Feb.

Old December 11th, 1999, 01:24 PM   #63
~andrEw~
Hullaboarder

I can't believe how amazing that was!! It was my first party and it was soo great, everything the music the people, the vibe. I just wanted to thank everyone for making it the best night of my life. (I'm so sorry if I spell any of your names wrong I really don't mean to) Thank you so much to Joshe for bringing me along and introducing me to the music a few years back, thanks to Brennan, Justin, and Marcus for sharing the experience with me, thanks to all the London people I met there I will have to come up and meet you sometime, especially to Kim ,thank you so much for sharing your night with me, you're so nice!!!! thanks to Carley, Leana, Jay, Robb, for checking on me to make sure I was having a good time you're the best friends sorry Chris couldn't make it, Spaz I will always be there to rub your back if you need it!!, Kellog we talked for so long in the chill out tent in the morning but I forgot to get your email so if you read this send me a letter! Thanks to all the amazing Dj's for providing the incredible beats, and especially to Anabolic Frolic for throwing an incredible party!!!!
I guess I've rambled long enough, I'd just like to say sorry again to all of the people I forgot, If you remember me and I forgot you send me an email(I was the person wearing an orange hat, black pants, a white collared short sleeved shirt and a blue green tie, hehehe like that'll help much)
anyways thank you all so much, you made my night so special and incredible, hope to see you all on the 5th of Feb.

Old December 11th, 1999, 02:22 PM   #64
~andrEw~
Hullaboarder

Talking

(sorry about the unoriginal name, I didn't wnat to risk stealing anyones, I'll take suggestions)

Old December 11th, 1999, 06:59 PM   #65
~andrEw~
Hullaboarder

Unhappy

hmmm, so sorry about the multiple posts, I tried to post earlier but it said they didn't work so I tried again!! I'm so embarassed!!!

**sorry**