Go Back   The HullaBoard > Other Stuff > Politics & Media
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old July 16th, 2002, 08:32 PM   #26
Applefaerie
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Applefaerie Send a message via Yahoo to Applefaerie
pssst! sex makes you SLEEPY after you do it!!! DONT HAVE SEX!!! an epidemic of NAPPERS is sweeping the nation!!!
talking for long periods of time MAKES YOU THIRSTY! you might become DEHYDRATED!!! DONT TALK!!!!
*giggles*

however,

laughing at other peoples shortcomings makes you ugly.
Applefaerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2002, 03:04 AM   #27
EagleScorpion
Hullaboarder
Asteroids Champion! High Score: 58340  Pinball Champion! High Score: 2755  Starship Legend Champion! High Score: 1442  Alien Terminator Champion! High Score: 48924 

Send a message via AIM to EagleScorpion
... You know.. It's just a body folks.

Anyway.. for those of you who have finally decided that taking ecstacy is not a good idea i have some advice on suitable replacement highs.. things you can do to get all messed up without taking E. I know these category things are starting to get a little cliche, but i'm bored and theres nothing else to do.

AHEM...

4 Stackers and 2+ Cans of Red Bull

This doesnt sound that great.. but believe me, that sudden BLAST OF NEW ENERGY WILL KEEP YOU DANCING. Injesting large amounts of ginseng and smoking pot makes this even more enjoyable. This high gets
-3 out of 5 stars.

Getting Very Drunk :

Well.. You ARE almost guaranteed to have a good time, and SURE, you'll be dancing and enjoying yourself. Problem is, your dancing technique might be affected and you may not dance as nice. This isnt true for everyone. It also depends on how drunk you get. This COULD be dangerous. I personally am not a huge an of alcohol. (ok yes i am) This high gets
-3 out of 5 stars.

LSD and/or Mushrooms (@ a hulla) :

No comment.
- 5 out of 5 stars.

Ginseng, Cafeeine, and Dexadrine :

An old favorite for many retired E-tards. A pleasant (and relatively harmless) high.
-3 out of 5 stars.

Cocaine :

Hmmmm... NAAAAAAAHHH. Cocaine is stupid. It's a stupid high. It's stupid to do, and it's stupid to get caught with just like e is. I hate it. I'm never doing it.
-minus 5 out of 5 stars.

Mescaline : STOP!! This stuff was not meant for big people-filled parties like hulla. Everyone I've talked to said it is advisable to remain in a much more private, peaceful, and introspective environment (i.e a couple GOOD friends). There is a very real risk of vomiting all over the cute girl with the pink fuzzy hat.
-minus 2 out of 5 stars

Inhalants :

A long dead fad that didnt make it too far out of the gay bathhouses in the mid 80's. Tell anyone you know who does this stuff to STOP IT. JUST STOP IT. DONT DO THAT. NO.. NO!! STOP!!
Too dumb to even deserve a score.

The Vibe

This one is probably a good choice. You dont risk hurting yourself. You dont risk getting arrested. You find that you can still have a good time not messed up. This is a tough bridge to cross for some. This is what determines a true devotee to the scene from an untrue one.
- 5 out of 5 stars.
Old December 10th, 2002, 10:07 AM   #28
g-love
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to g-love
As a favorite mc of mine once said, we dont need less drugs. We need more drugs, given to the right fucking people.
or ,
everyone needs to soak up that pefect drug coming through the speakers, its not xtc, its not speed its not ketamine, right. the perfect drug is these beats right, now let me know, are you a user.
g-love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2003, 03:36 AM   #29
RoB-B
Hullaboarder

Photos: 2  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to RoB-B
"that article is horrible" said steve, a 19 year old ecstasy user

at least say a little about how it harms your brain
even people whom use the drug know its bad, just saying its bas aint gonsta do shiat
RoB-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2004, 06:37 PM   #30
Vodrugin
Hullanewbie

"Ginseng, Cafeeine, and Dexadrine :

An old favorite for many retired E-tards. A pleasant (and relatively harmless) high.
-3 out of 5 stars."

How exactly do u supply these to your body? Where are u getting the ginseng and caffeine from? Also, is the dexadrine swallowed or snorted?
Vodrugin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2004, 09:23 PM   #31
astralkid
Hullaboarder

Photos: 1  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 1 View Users Journal
^^ Good question...

And I have been taking E for sometime now, and I believe I have done more than enough to cause this so called "damage" yet I funtion normally and I don't think I'm retarded or whatever(at least my grades say so )
astralkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2004, 03:19 AM   #32
ICE-CREAM
Hullaboarder

The one and only drug that kills brain cells to this day is the one that is legal to distribute and drink which is alcohol. E and other stimulants freeze brain cells hence not destroying them and little time away from drugs eventually the cells will grow back. It's funny that all the tax money the government makes off alcohol and low and behold you never here how it's the one and only drug that actually kills brain cells.
ICE-CREAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2004, 07:34 AM   #33
Busta
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Busta Send a message via AIM to Busta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicks Kills
5-HTP

owns my soul.

that is all

LOL. YES! I went into a drug store on the way home from a party once to buy some. I couldn't find it so I ask some older guy working there. He hadn't heard of ir so he was asking what is was for. I told him it helps regulate mood and sleep. He was all interested and going on and on asking me if it works good and such. I was just thinking, okay, i feel like heck just find the 5htp already .
Old September 6th, 2004, 07:54 AM   #34
astralkid
Hullaboarder

You people actually get high off 5-HTP?
Old September 6th, 2004, 11:03 AM   #35
happy1
Hullaboarder

a rats physiology is nothing like a human's, so how is that study between a rat and a human accurate?
happy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2004, 02:23 AM   #36
chipakapockets
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 28 View Users Journal
Send a message via MSN to chipakapockets
Also, the dose given to a rat, wouldn't really be too proportionate by size, now would it?

Human doses are around 115mg of MDMA... uhm... does a rat weigh much less than 1/10 the weight of a human? MAybe it's just me, but I think so... I've yet to see a 14lbs rat!!

As for 5-HTP getting you high... I don't think it does. It's just a precursor to seratonin. helps your body naturally make more seratonin. easier for your body than converting tryptopphan to 5-HTP then 5-HTP to seratonin... if I'm not mistaken.

PLUR,

Chip

Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989
chipakapockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2004, 03:11 AM   #37
astralkid
Hullaboarder

Yeah, thats what I thought...

And for all you kiddies, u need to be taking 5-HTP at least a week before getting etarded to build more sornontin so u get even more eratarded when u dose , although there is no prove that it actually help does this
Old September 7th, 2004, 06:17 AM   #38
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to CareSieB Send a message via AIM to CareSieB Send a message via MSN to CareSieB Send a message via Yahoo to CareSieB
there are new studies being done on Es use in psychotherapy, for more info go to http://www.maps.org .... according to what i have read recently, soon E might not be illegal, but a controlled substance..
Old September 7th, 2004, 08:59 AM   #39
happy1
Hullaboarder

: hmmm.... interesting
Old September 7th, 2004, 12:40 PM   #40
chipakapockets
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralkid
Yeah, thats what I thought...

And for all you kiddies, u need to be taking 5-HTP at least a week before getting etarded to build more sornontin so u get even more eratarded when u dose , although there is no prove that it actually help does this

One week isn't enough, man. It has to be 2 minimum.... my personal reccomendations sit at 4 weeks... well, 2-4 really, depending on convenience. Anything less than 2 weeks, and the effects won't be very obvious. It takes your body a good bit of time to make seratonin. It's not an easy process, which is what leads to the belief your body only has so much seratonin...

PLUR,

Chip
Old September 7th, 2004, 02:14 PM   #41
FuzzyTrixx
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to FuzzyTrixx Send a message via MSN to FuzzyTrixx Send a message via Yahoo to FuzzyTrixx
Did anyone see the recent Dateline with Peter Jennings?? It explained that the goverment funded "research" was wrong and that the doctor who did the research and put out the information was wrong. It was a good show and it almost defended xtc and its users. There are a ton more details that i won't go into.. but if you saw the show you know what i'm talking about. It was just cool to finally see a side that wasn't bashing it..

Trixx
FuzzyTrixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2004, 05:11 PM   #42
upinflames1234
Hullaboarder

Photos: 4  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to upinflames1234
... ok... im sick of people trying to force people to stop doing drugs... all they do is give u info about HEY IT REALLY MESSES U UP... just let it be... if people want to do drugs then fine let them... don't force ur ways on them...
Old September 7th, 2004, 08:03 PM   #43
happy1
Hullaboarder

what is 5 htp? also check out the movie party monster. its based on a true story about a guy named michael alig. he went too far with drugs and killed his dealer, angel.

Last edited by happy1 : September 7th, 2004 at 08:07 PM.
Old September 7th, 2004, 08:23 PM   #44
chipakapockets
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyTrixx
Did anyone see the recent Dateline with Peter Jennings?? It explained that the goverment funded "research" was wrong and that the doctor who did the research and put out the information was wrong. It was a good show and it almost defended xtc and its users. There are a ton more details that i won't go into.. but if you saw the show you know what i'm talking about. It was just cool to finally see a side that wasn't bashing it..

Trixx

Yeah. Well, when the government swings the results of something, what do you expect?

Realistically, though, don't even ASSUME E is safe for you. It's anything but healthy. It's also (in most cases) anything but the man-slaying chemical that the government would have you believe it is!! Control through FEAR!!!

PLUR,

Chip
Old September 7th, 2004, 09:29 PM   #45
FuzzyTrixx
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to FuzzyTrixx Send a message via MSN to FuzzyTrixx Send a message via Yahoo to FuzzyTrixx
I always knew that the government information and the "facts" that they put out to the public was wrong.. that was nothing new to me, cuz i have done the research myself. I just thought that it was a really good show cuz it finally made the government eat their own words in front of America and shed a little more light on the subject for people who were "victims of the media" and of the governments "facts".

Trixx
FuzzyTrixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2004, 09:36 PM   #46
astralkid
Hullaboarder

I'm bored....

From Human traffic:

doctor: We believe ecstasy causes sorontin depletion and may lead to depression in latter life...

JIB: YEAH, but on the flip side u feel an over sense of empathy and you will be able to talk to ur friends about anything u ever felt uncomofortable with

Docotor: overheating when dancing on ecstasy increases heart rate and can cause heat stroke resulting in death

JIB: statistically your more likely to die on a cabbage leaf or arguing in a pub than you are from dropping E, alcohol kills 30, 000 people a year alone in Britain but thats allrigth cause is a good taxtablle drug nevertheless

Doctor: your penis will shiver up and you won't be able to get an erection

JIB : *Silence*

Last edited by astralkid : September 7th, 2004 at 09:46 PM.
Old September 8th, 2004, 12:18 AM   #47
whizzboy20032003
Hullaboarder

Photos: 39  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to whizzboy20032003
astralkid is right they never say lets ban beer cus it kills 100,s of kids a year through drink drivers they just go on about ecstacy which lets face it doesnt realy effect the goverment
Old September 8th, 2004, 12:21 AM   #48
chEArbEAr
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to chEArbEAr
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyTrixx

Trixx

^^ that was a very good show to see

i was amused when it showed a "typical rave" with a tub of vicks twirling across the screen..i died

[iFX]
chEArbEAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2004, 12:22 AM   #49
chEArbEAr
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to chEArbEAr
OOH and i also suggest seing the movie "Party Monster" very interesting indeed
chEArbEAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2004, 01:33 AM   #50
c3blue
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to c3blue
There's too much to comment on everything so go to these links for MDMA info not provided by the incredibly biased goverment of your respective country. It tells you the facts and what to do to minimize your risk and nueral damage.

http://www.dancesafe.org/documents/druginfo/ecstasy.php
A great site as a whole. Do you have Dancesafe in Toronto? I especially recommend the "nuerotoxicity" part.

www.erowid.com
Duh!

Remember... water water water rest rest rest.

Way too much to comment on, PM if you really want some info I've acquired along the way.

RAVE ON!!!
c3blue is offline   Reply With Quote