The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Warp Factor
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old September 30th, 2002, 03:42 PM   #51
enD
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to enD
This new generation of party kids that are coming into the scene right now are wicked! They are gonna blow the hardcore scene up. All of the newbies I met on Saturday were havin it large. Much respect.

btw...I have had this much fun at a hulla since it was at the Docks.

Keep the top notch production coming...we all APPRECIATE it! (how about a laser for the next one? )

Happy Hullabaloo!

GOODFELLAZ says Goodbye on September 13th, 2008!
www.goodfellaz.ca
Old September 30th, 2002, 04:18 PM   #52
djcyclone
Hullaboarder

^^ Why don't you and the laser get a freikin' room or something?

Old September 30th, 2002, 04:24 PM   #53
plurette
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to plurette
i said it at the party, but i'll say it again,

thank you chris for throwing such an amazing party for sparkle's last party *tear* this was also my personal last party, as i don't think i can go on without sparkle... the vibe was great, i didn't hear one bad remark accept people bitching about the jungle, but honestly it was a great break from all the happy hardcore.

also thank you for what you did for kathy on stage, that was absolutely amazing, a moment i will never forget...
i'm going to miss all this, but, everyone grows up eventually, everyone needs to move on.

best set of the night has to go to jason marshall, that was an amazing set! Good Job!

Happy Hullabaloo, and GoodBye Sparkle...

tam.
Old September 30th, 2002, 04:44 PM   #54
BeBe
Hullaboarder

ah, the drunkenness...

and with that, some apologies:

I'm very sorry if I:
- knocked you over
- deafened you with my ear-piercing "singing"
- stepped on any part of your body
- repeatedly pronounced your name wrong
- caused you to say, "Lord, that chick's obnoxious!"
- ... and so on

All in all, I had a blast. Loved seeing y'all. Next time: Montreal adventures. I wouldn't miss it for the world.

stigs
Old September 30th, 2002, 04:46 PM   #55
jp_snow
Hullaboarder

This was one of my fav parties ever. It was soo good to see everyone again. Amanda your the best. I was so glad you came. everyone that was their was great, i can't wait till the next one
Old September 30th, 2002, 06:31 PM   #56
MadChemist
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to MadChemist
More gushing praise, please skip if you're tired of the love in.

Damnit. I could not believe what a good time I had. It makes such a huge difference when you are at a party and everyone is just there to have as much fun as they can. No sour faces, no grumpy people (Excepting the exasperated security), just great music.

It doesn't take much to make me happy I need

1. Good music (Guaranteed with Frolic / UFO / Silver1 / Dminus)

2. Cold water

3. All you crazy hullabalooers in attendance.

Didn't really meet any hullaboarders except Karlos. Where on earth do you all hide?

MC

MadChemist
Old September 30th, 2002, 06:52 PM   #57
g-love
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to g-love
After meeting our canadian counterparts we made it to the hulla line at about quarter to 9. When I saw the little kid freaking out in the street i realized that this would be another crazy night. I cant really say too much more about the vibe, it's allways bad ass. The Dj's were as allways amazing, but where was marcus. Ufo rocked the place. I heard that neophyte braincracking song come on and I totally went crazy but you cut it short. Sorry I missed your set frolic. I went to the bathroom and ended up in a k-hole. Thanks to the people in there that threw water on me to cool me off. Thanks to the medics too. you guys were cool as fuck. When I was finally cleared to go back in it was almost 4 o'clock. D-minus' set was wicked. I cant wait to see you battle at nightmare, it will be so off the hook. did everyone notice that rochester was deffinately in the house. Every other person that I saw was from rochester. Its nice to go to a party and know half of the people. The park after the party was fun as usual. Props to the Toronto-Rochester connection- matt, ryan, ron, bill, brian, rick, julie, nicole, peter, phil, josh, andrea, marcus- you guys know how to party. And especially thanks to matt for letting us crash on your porch untill 7 the next evening.
Old September 30th, 2002, 07:50 PM   #58
*MoonDancer*

Photos: 12  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to *MoonDancer* Send a message via MSN to *MoonDancer* Send a message via Yahoo to *MoonDancer*
Yayayya Hullabaloo I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

I had an awesome time ....too bad i had to leave early
( the only reason i left is cuz my friend drove all the way from Oakville to drive my ass home and He had just been working like 16 hrs so he was tired and wanted to go sleep)

ANywys...back to the Hullabafun...
I WANT THE SONG THAT CHRIS SPUN FIRST....HOOK ME UP NOW...IT was just DROOLWORTHY and i need it!

Highlights of my evening:

Robin grabbing some OTher pink funfur girls ass thinking it was me.... *laughs for 10 minutes over that one*

Drinking beer with Janine...then handing our beer to someone else cuz we were too drunk to drink it.....then buying more beer and saying " what are we doing" and handing the beer to people again...

Stamping people at the front of the stage with Janine and me saying "it takes 2 minutes to dry so dont touch it or anyone"
Then having the same people i just stamped...give me a hug and get the paint all over me...then...them comming back a minute later saying "mine smudged..can i have another stamp?"
It was just sooo funnie!!

The Friendship crew would like to thank each and every one of you for being so damn cute and making hulla such a fun place to play....we have some plans for future hulla parties that we will be updating you with Very shortly...untill then.... Happy HULLABALOO!!
Kris*
Old September 30th, 2002, 07:55 PM   #59
*MoonDancer*

Photos: 12  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to *MoonDancer* Send a message via MSN to *MoonDancer* Send a message via Yahoo to *MoonDancer*
Oh yah

*Janine (Chippy) gets a goldstar for passing her Hulla stamp exam*

*Pablo ( djSpinz) gets a runner up ribbon for his excellence in throwing stuffed animals off stage*

*Michelle (shorty) gets her whistlehanding out wings-way to tangle them!*

*Dana (acorn) gets a hullabatrophy for de-tangling the whistles that Michelle messed up - and a badge of courage for comming to hulla when she was really sick*

*aron ( fuzzboy) gets a medal for wearing PINK overall shpants and not looking camp in them*

KRis*
Old September 30th, 2002, 09:09 PM   #60
oOFuzzEOo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to oOFuzzEOo
Happy Hardcore?

Meh.. I don't know sounded happy to me
Old September 30th, 2002, 09:52 PM   #61
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

Photos: 29  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 3 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to kandeegirl2 Send a message via AIM to kandeegirl2 Send a message via Yahoo to kandeegirl2
okay here we go the flight to toronto was delayed and i was to be at the airport before josh comin in from detroit, my flight didn't arrive til after his did and we had to wait 2 hours to find each other cuz of the 3 seperate terminal situation, me running around like a crazy women..............then we go to the delta chelsea and it was WAY more than was expected, so we ended up at the GHETTO FABULOUS gladstone hotel..........finally settled in t.dot the anticipation starts..............had a great day on Queen st. then got ready to go, magoo and kelly, thanks for the ride tehre and back......like a shooting star and drunk underpants hehehehe.......onto the opera house, get there and as always
AMAZING TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!! the pleasure of meeting more hullaheads was great...........
stargurl-youre great to talk to, enjoyed our ride home talk was cool hugz
bebe-super sweetheart loved your dress
snowblind-great conversations
xphox-nice to meet you
bubblesnkandi-believe in yourself
rainbowmnm's -take care of yourself
phorcleigh-finally brother woot woot
luscious leah i already met ya but it was nice to talk a lil more
psychick- we didn't talk to much but that's what puters are for
grl2004-see above
as always seeing match, stu, mike, kelly, jesse, mirah, carl, matt(spunn), amanda (vicks)
anyone else i forgot im sowwy i still love ya
most importantly, jbills, what a weekend!!!!!!! beyond my wildest, hopes and dreams you know it baby.
and to anabolic, dminus, silverone gobstopper, jumper, qwik, thanks for an AMAZING MAGICAL night!!!
hugs to all and til the next hulla!!!! keep your head up
Old September 30th, 2002, 10:17 PM   #62
Mr.T
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally posted by BeBe
ah, the drunkenness...

and with that, some apologies:

I'm very sorry if I:
- knocked you over
- deafened you with my ear-piercing "singing"
- stepped on any part of your body
- repeatedly pronounced your name wrong
- caused you to say, "Lord, that chick's obnoxious!"
- ... and so on

All in all, I had a blast. Loved seeing y'all. Next time: Montreal adventures. I wouldn't miss it for the world.

stigs

I'm sorry I accidently punched you in the head during the pre-party

DownLow 420 (shameless Plug)
Old September 30th, 2002, 10:32 PM   #63
J-Karlos
Hullaboarder

Photos: 18  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to J-Karlos
i passed around alot of kooties from one person to another by making everone kiss my frog tee hee

Psychick | J-Karlos | Termeric | The Cyber Lepers Of The Future
Old September 30th, 2002, 10:43 PM   #64
*^*jbills*^*
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to *^*jbills*^* Send a message via AIM to *^*jbills*^*
Oh gawd... where to start...

This weekend was amazing.. ^^ see Jenn's post... she explained the whole rigamiroll we went through... besides the screaming lady next door the first night we were at the hotel screaming her head off yelling profanities until 5am... other than that yeah.. the gladstone.... Ghetto fab... I'm surprised they dont rent by the hour like that one down the street..
Saturday night was insanity... I was pleased to meet all of you...the vibe was wikkid as always... Oh the power during Turn Up The Music. That place was buzzing so hard ... <3
Now, as for everyone...

Mike (MCED) - Great to meet you... you're as awesome as I thought you'd be... nice throwdown later in the night...
Kelly - Such a sweetheart.. thank you so much for coming to the hotel and back... it was great meeting you guys
Jesse - likewise... you're a fucking bad ass.. Wall writing drunkedness Woot Woot
Matt (Spunn) ... Didn't get to talk to you much .. but you were definitely down.. as I presumed..
J-Karlos - A pleasure
Rob-B - Ran into ya at the end of the night.. definitely down
Stu - You're a cool ass bastard... Glad to meetchu
Match - You're a fun ass kid... way to win the bet ..
BeBe - *coughmcedcough* hehe nice to drunk.. er .. meet yew
Jenn (Psychick) - SPAM?!
Stargurl - *hugs* You're really cool... I want Pictures
Snowblind - It was good to run into you.. someone that actually looks as young as I do...
Mirah - You and Carl are so freakin cute.. I have a good picture of you guys.. and MCED and some girl MCED was macking at the time
Carl - *chuckle* Silly .. nice to see you
Bubblez n Kandi - (see jenn's post)
RainbowM&m'z.. - (also see jenn's post)

The sets... were f'ing awesome...

Lefreak threw it down... UFO set it off.. for sure Frolic was magic... Silver1 is a badass as always D-Minus - Sir.. thanks Gobstopper tore it up.. ... welcome back Jumper..

Last but never ever not least... kandeegirl2.. *sigh* .. miss you already... The weekend was magic... Can't really explain in words... but you know.. you know..

Anyone I missed... sorry... I was f'ed...

Josh
except maybe you

i could make you happy, you know
if you weren't already
i could do a lot of things
and i do
Old September 30th, 2002, 10:45 PM   #65
Psychedelicious
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally posted by *^*jbills*^*

Jenn (Psychick) - SPAM?!

Happy Hulla.

Psychick & J-Karlos & Termeric | The Cyber Lepers of the Future

anyone who's anyone knows who deek is ... you're all internet stars
Old September 30th, 2002, 10:48 PM   #66
*^*jbills*^*
Hullaboarder

yeah good thing I didnt eat it... Its 3 years old...
Old September 30th, 2002, 10:53 PM   #67
§ p u n n
Hullaboarder

hahahahah jenn

SPAM HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH
Old September 30th, 2002, 11:12 PM   #68
~QuijiKid~

Send a message via ICQ to ~QuijiKid~
Awwwww...
Both Jenn and Josh forgot me...
I feel so unloved
Old September 30th, 2002, 11:19 PM   #69
*^*jbills*^*
Hullaboarder

*slaps forehead* Sorry Cait!!

I said I was f'ed...
Old September 30th, 2002, 11:26 PM   #70
candykates
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to candykates Send a message via MSN to candykates Send a message via Yahoo to candykates
awwwwwww i missed everything
i cant believe neill (phorcleigh) drove 12 hours and we werent there to hang out and spend hulla with you! we feel so bad. next time, hun. and kandeegirl! i had NO idea that yer josh's gf!!! he lives like, less than an hour from me and was GUNNA give me a ride... that is, if he wasnt flying... wow, i have a hulla kiddo right in my own backyard (well, yeah i have pointy_sticks and enD up in thes bitch of a state too... we should all hang out sometime, kids) ... anyways... i love all yer pics, SO DAMN CUTE! i miss all of you already. hopefully at the NEXT hulla... and i swear, if i have to miss ANOTHER one, something/someone is gunna get hurt !!! and thats alot coming from me, im so nice

*Kates*

tell me, am i right to think that there could be nothing better...?
Old September 30th, 2002, 11:35 PM   #71
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

Send a message via ICQ to kandeegirl2 Send a message via AIM to kandeegirl2 Send a message via Yahoo to kandeegirl2
quijkid!!!!! im a fuckin stoner!!! baybe you are a sweetie and i enjoyed dancing next to you sowwy hon
Old September 30th, 2002, 11:48 PM   #72
J-Karlos
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to J-Karlos
hahah spam

i remember that!
Old October 1st, 2002, 12:24 AM   #73
Grrl2004
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Grrl2004 Send a message via AIM to Grrl2004
So I just got back to London now..
I suppose I can throw down a review~

Spinz -- SIIIIIIIIICK fuckin set..unfity unf.. my pants were wet..

UFO -- DAAAAAYAAAM.. Beautiful.. just fuckin sick.. Thanks for bringin him into town Chris.

Frolic -- Fuckin sick set. Happy Birthday bruvah Droppin My Way.. HEHE gold $$

Err.. I sorta.. blacked out at this point.. err.. ya..
Star Wipe to Donny's set..

YEEEEEEEE!! So much cheese! <3 <3 that set yO. Anything I can get down to like that get's the Tiesto seal of approval

Shout Outs~~

Cait.. You disappeared inside! Good to see you on the way at least.. you musta been mighty comfortable on the ride over.. :P

Karlos, Keron, Darren, err.. others too.. Good to meet you finally, even if I didn't see ya inside.

Xian.. YUO R TEH RAVING COOLAST EAVAR.

Amanda.. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 (Did I mention, <3?) HEHEHE thanks for the ride to and from, Jenn and I appreciated it.. enjoy that blue.. thing..? I don't know what to call it.. (FRANKLY MY DEAR I DON'T GIVE A BEEP)

Sheena.. Good to meetcha! I'll see you soon I reckon. (Thanks for bringin Ashleeee HAHA)

Matt (Spunn).. HAHA d3wd u r teh rulest. Good to chizill with ya after ze HAUSS RAVINGZ.

Jenn.. I NOTICED YOU WERE WEARING RED COMRADE.

--

Note.
If I missed you..
You probably smell.
If you don't smell, and I missed you.
Sorry.
Old October 1st, 2002, 12:51 AM   #74
snowBL(i)ND
Hullaboarder

I guess its about time for me to write something. Let me start off by saying what an awasome time i had. But i guess that goes without saying. My favourit hulla so far! Met cait (Quijikid) after work and headed to the preparty at Karlos' place. Met a bunch of yah but i left before most so i wouldnt miss any of the fun at the actual party. I finnaly had the chance to meet alot of you. although there were alot that i wanted to meet but never did, or did but didnt know it....or just dont remember.
bebe - met briefly at the pre party
luscious leah - also met at the pre party
Mr. T- ^^^
(i should talk to people more - so i can actually write something)
[m]a[r]y[l]i[n] and her two friends - i suck with names. was it katie and niki? anyways...out of the loop at the preparty, but you guys turned out to be awsome!! had fun talking with you
Jbills - haha hooray for looking young - it was great meeting you.
kandegirl2- great conversations indeed kandy kid forever!! i was supposed to send you a set. brisk and mc storm perhaps?
bubblez and kandi - met you at goodfellaz, but i actually talked to you this time. youre great!!!
rainbowM&Mz - talked to you breifly. so little great meeting you.
§tarlite - youre the bestest! so much fun with you
§ p u n n - finnaly got to meet you. loved the caption pictures idea. "look what i found" = best thread ever!
CRAYOLA-KID - i met you at some point. but i dont remeber much
Grrl2204 - met you breifly
anyone else. if i left you out. sorry. and if you met me but i dont remeber...let me know

anyways...after the party some of us went to the beach but we got lost so the walk took us like an hour. we managed to start a fire and we even found some beer!! two full bottles in a cooler!! sat aound in a circle or picnic tables and had the most cracked out conversation then....for some reason, instead of going home...i went to see a movie!! sweet home alabama!! why? i dont know
FINNALY got home and went to sleep until i had to get up for school =(

THANKS TO EVERYONE!! YOURE ALL AWSOME!

Last edited by snowBL(i)ND : October 1st, 2002 at 12:53 AM.
Old October 1st, 2002, 12:59 AM   #75
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

hey yes anabolic and storm would rawk my sox^^^ if it wouldn't be a problem that would rawk!!pm me