The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Warp Factor
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old October 1st, 2002, 01:31 AM   #76
Vicks Kills
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Vicks Kills Send a message via AIM to Vicks Kills Send a message via MSN to Vicks Kills Send a message via Yahoo to Vicks Kills
Quote:
Originally posted by Grrl2004

Amanda.. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 (Did I mention, <3?) HEHEHE thanks for the ride to and from, Jenn and I appreciated it.. enjoy that blue.. thing..? I don't know what to call it.. (FRANKLY MY DEAR I DON'T GIVE A BEEP)

ROFL

That thing randomly goes off when I drive

I <3 it! I also love NINJAS R MAMMALS

lmao

I had such a great time with you guys

RAVE ON
Old October 1st, 2002, 01:35 AM   #77
Psychedelicious
Hullaboarder

BPMtv FOREVER !!

HAHAHAHAHA

Psychick & J-Karlos & Termeric | The Cyber Lepers of the Future

anyone who's anyone knows who deek is ... you're all internet stars
Old October 1st, 2002, 03:31 AM   #78
MaTcH
Banned

U know what this party kiked ass cept I have one itsy bitsy tiny regret. That one girl that i met damn. Y must the ones that i like and have fun with live in the states. not saying that all my old canadian hulla buddies arent gravy cuz u guys are, u kik super-d duper ass. But damn, i taught her to liquid a lil and she was on orange pies and aww * kiks the dust*
Old October 1st, 2002, 09:35 AM   #79
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

Photos: 29  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 3 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to kandeegirl2 Send a message via AIM to kandeegirl2 Send a message via Yahoo to kandeegirl2
^^^ try living 600 miles away from someone who completes you
Old October 1st, 2002, 10:00 AM   #80
Xphox
Hullaboarder
Penguin Bashing Champion! High Score: 3235 

Send a message via ICQ to Xphox Send a message via MSN to Xphox
Wow I have one thing to saw about Hulla, you people are so friendly! I dropped my smokes on two ceperate occasions, and who different people chased me down to give them back! At first I was a little nervous about walking up to everyone, then I saw Bebe and was like.. Oh someone I met @ wemf. Since this was my first official Hulla I though I'd jump right up and party my pants off!

I don't have a scanner so I had to get my pictures developped on PhotoCD which won't be done until Friday so I'll post pictures when I get them.

Alright I had a blast heres my shoutout!

Bebe: Hope you liked that stuffed animal, I think I knocked someone out jumping to snag it for ya!
Phorcleight: Well helllloo again! Awsome to see ya once more!
Psychick: Nice to finally meet ya!
Vicks: Woo woo!
Grl2004: Well I stood next to ya, tried to say hi, dunno why I didn't. Or I did, and don't remember! OYE!
Kandeegirl2: We didn't really get to talk much, but it was awsome meeting ya!
Minstrel: Once again we cross paths, seeya next party!

Too all those who I forgot to give shoutouts too, I'm sorry... Hazyness covered some of the night...

*waves*
Old October 1st, 2002, 11:09 AM   #81
divingFaces
Hullaboarder

What a freakin' night. I actually wasn't too excited about going to this party with Goodfellaz being not so long ago, but I had a way better time than I thought i would.

New stage set up, the screen and the pyros were great!

Only problem I had was living through the the longest set of the night, that being the jungle set. Just not my cup o' tea. I'm a 4x4 man through and through. No other set was the least bit disappointing.

So glad to have finally met some other boarders. I've been registered on this thing for ages and yet this past hulla was the first time I've ever asked anyone if they were on the board.

Candy and Stefy, I'm glad you got me hyped up to go. Had a great time.

Looking forward to December.

Frolic, I really think you're doing the right thing with pushing the new hardcore sounds onto all of us, while some of us can't help but live in the past of hardcore (you know who you are Keron ) and of course we all like to hear a classic or two in a set, hardcore itself was in danger of becoming just another oldskool.
Old October 1st, 2002, 12:22 PM   #82
kells
Hullanewbie

anyone else have pictures?
I had a pretty great time @ this party (not as amazing as the anthems :P) but the dj's/mc's did great (mmm UFO *wahoo* and for the most part the people were great too .
Old October 1st, 2002, 12:51 PM   #83
RiCh
Hullaboarder

WOW!! What a great party this was.

I got to meet the beautiful Vicks Kills - what a cutie she is.

I don't think I stopped dancing once the Jungle set came on, then the next thing I know is the party is over!!

Thank you Chris for putting on yet another amazing party!!!!
Old October 1st, 2002, 12:59 PM   #84
Everybodies_Daddy
Hullaboarder

Photos: 8  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 25 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Everybodies_Daddy
I forgot Starlite. I met her too.

MCED

Hot + Dirty
Old October 1st, 2002, 01:21 PM   #85
monstercan-D
Hullaboarder

A good party to end my Hullacareer.

Fav set was J. Marshall -can that Elkerbout character!
Old October 1st, 2002, 03:13 PM   #86
stargurl

Send a message via ICQ to stargurl
Quote:
Originally posted by kandeegirl2
^^^ try living 600 miles away from someone who completes you
Mini-Me?
[sorry, had to ]
Old October 1st, 2002, 03:14 PM   #87
stargurl

Send a message via ICQ to stargurl
Quote:
Originally posted by kells
anyone else have pictures?

http://sullen.org/gallery/hulla25
Old October 1st, 2002, 04:07 PM   #88
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

Photos: 29  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to kandeegirl2 Send a message via AIM to kandeegirl2 Send a message via Yahoo to kandeegirl2
^^^ that was good but yeah you could say that j/k
Old October 1st, 2002, 09:13 PM   #89
candypants
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to candypants Send a message via Yahoo to candypants
Talking *drools* soooo good......

Well. Despite the ingestion of some McShit earlier in the day which unfortunately made me feel like...mcshit... for the better part of the evening, the party shone through all of that and was pure gold. Ranking right up there with More Bounce, this was an AWESOME night. Met quite a few board people,Kelly, Karlos (again), Keron (whitby few repraZENT!!), kandeegirl, jbills, umm...snowblind, spunn (again hello!!) and MCED (who didnt test the whole pants-made-of-candy-theory as thoroughly as he did at More bounce.) Donovan (proud of ya, candyboy), Stef (dont ever forget the great escape...), Brent (I know you're out there, reading away..), Dawn (happy 1st party!!), Nessa (we have to get together sometime soon!), Pilot James, Alana and Belinda, etc etc, sorry if I am not remembering anyone!!
Outside of the jungle set (not slamming it, i just dont really listen to it meself!) I really enjoyed all of the music...I do love my anthems, though, wish I could have heard a few more...(Keron, I think our musical tastes are even more alike than we thought!!)
i was VERY pleased to see so many happy people. The girl who was wearing a little teensy skirt and big huge white legwarmer thingys was SUPER CUTE!! She looked like a cartoon character. I think one of my favourite parts of the night was when Stefi heard mc jumper and she freaked out and screamed "WOOOHOO EMMMMCEEEE JUMPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!" yep. it was good. Lots of pictures, and wigs, and fur, and bracelets, I actually gave away all of the like, 20 that I made, and received tons o' trades back!! Nice. And received a very special necklace to boot!!
What more can I say...a great vibe, very enjoyable music, WICKED people...Hullaballo never disappoints. Thanks Frolic.

X's and O's, Candice
Old October 2nd, 2002, 12:07 AM   #90
snowBL(i)ND
Hullaboarder

Re: *drools* soooo good......

Quote:
Originally posted by candypants
The girl who was wearing a little teensy skirt and big huge white legwarmer thingys was SUPER CUTE!! She looked like a cartoon character.

Hmmm...sounds like alice. and alice is indeed super cute

and i almost forgot...
i also met candypants, Vicks Kills, and miss roxy

Last edited by snowBL(i)ND : October 2nd, 2002 at 12:13 AM.
Old October 2nd, 2002, 12:15 AM   #91
Everybodies_Daddy
Hullaboarder

Photos: 8  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 25 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Everybodies_Daddy
Re: *drools* soooo good......

Quote:
Originally posted by candypants
MCED (who didnt test the whole pants-made-of-candy-theory as thoroughly as he did at More bounce

I was unaware this was on my 'to do' list. I shall retain that information for future reference.

MCED
Old October 2nd, 2002, 01:26 AM   #92
SystemKandyM
Hullanewbie

Well I must say good party...LOVED the jungle..and FuzzE if u didnt like the jungle and will bitch about it...well leave the
party or something ok? Maybe some of us thought it was
good...:\..anyways must say BIG PROPS to Jason Marshall...loved the hard trance...heehee but damnit Frolic next time turn the music UP!.....Good to party with Jesse,,,Kelly...good to meet u EvilSmurffette...and met a few others...just a lil annoyed some big kandy dood was bitching at me cause I wore a crack hat? Like wtf is dat...who cares...we all go for the music rite...having a crack hat dont make me some thug...anyways the hhc was OK...just seemed to me the reg dj's didnt play their reg hulla sets....LeFreak hun nice to meet u and besides the fact that the one table was fuct u played a wicked set...overall good party..good vibes...not 2 many lil kiddies running around...a few people overdid their drugs but meh wat can ya do...glad everyone had a good time...Match we gotta chill more...Tripple J wicked it was your first party and DONT LOSE your bracelets k?!....hope to meet u all and see u guys at Nightmare...peace and love and stay true to yourselves.

MEL
Old October 2nd, 2002, 01:11 PM   #93
HEATER
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to HEATER
I had a Great time at this hulla
went down with a big crew of guys (tuxedo shirts reprezent)
Music was great I really like the new hardcore but more anthems would have been nice. Jungle set was ok JD was a little too much IMO.
I missed Silver1 my fav hulla local note to chris please dont ever put him on that early again. I really dont like trance at all but Jason Marshall threw it down

met lots of hullaboarders mr magoo, starbrite, monstercan-d and everybody else I forgot
Not as many kiddies as previous hullas and not as many whistles either thank whoever made that happen

My only problem all night was that some guy thought I tried to steal his hip pack off his waist
It fell and hit my leg he picked it up and started giving me dirty looks I didn't even know what the fuck was going on. Somehow it worked out and he finally belived me that I wasn't trying to steal his pack I was scared that I was gonna get jumped the second I walked out of the Opera House.

T'was a great night out cant wait untill Dec 14
PEACE
Old October 2nd, 2002, 03:03 PM   #94
glitternglam
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to glitternglam
This was my second hulla and once again I had an awesome time!!! I met alot of new people and seen alotta people i met last time. Its always worth the drive from buffalo. I brought my friend for her first hulla and we will mos def be there on the 14th.

Oh and i loved jammin with the toronto kids i met last time who named me tinkerbell! haha
Old October 2nd, 2002, 04:07 PM   #95
mirahonthawall
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to mirahonthawall Send a message via MSN to mirahonthawall
oi, this is a late review, but meh....

this was an amazing party, even though carl and i left early, i missed d-minus' set.

the anticipation for this party was crazy. Thanks Karlos for having me at your place before hand.

UFO is a musical genius. I was up front and center for his entire set, while Carl and I anxiously waited for him to spin 'nu world', and he did! Best set of the night, hands down, and definitely, the best set i've ever heard, ever. <3

That made my night, that -- and 24 hour coffee time! (food is yay!)

and of course to the people who made my night: Carl ( <3 ), Ashley, James, MCED, Karlos, Cait, Kelly, Jesse, Stu, Leah, Matt, Matt, Matt, Trix, Kevin, Ally, Lisa, Keron, Derek, Linze, Sabryna, Andy, Jenn, Josh, Marilyn, Nickie, Katie, Emily, Derek, Andrew, Sanj, Tre, Kathy, Chris, and ah-so-many-people-i-cannot-remember-their-names-even-if-i-was-sober-----

soooo yeah, i leave it at that!

fun(ny) times.

hopefully i can make it to the december hulla *cough*bringscottbrownorsyorufoagainorallthreeofthem*cough*

mirah
Old October 2nd, 2002, 04:51 PM   #96
DirectDrive
Hullaboarder

My second love:

Old October 2nd, 2002, 05:56 PM   #97
*MoonDancer*

Photos: 12  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to *MoonDancer* Send a message via MSN to *MoonDancer* Send a message via Yahoo to *MoonDancer*
Miss Brenda ( LEfreak) Is sexy...i want her IN MY PANTS
Kris*
Old October 2nd, 2002, 06:38 PM   #98
neverlandgurl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 18  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 10 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to neverlandgurl Send a message via Yahoo to neverlandgurl
staters!

Quote:
Originally posted by glitternglam

Oh and i loved jammin with the toronto kids i met last time who named me tinkerbell! haha

hey tinkerbell!
we're not from toronto, we're all from the states...syracuse to be exact glad to hear you had a good time, we were so excited to see you again!

sunny (wendy) and mikie (peter pan)
Old October 2nd, 2002, 07:27 PM   #99
Vicks Kills
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Vicks Kills Send a message via AIM to Vicks Kills Send a message via MSN to Vicks Kills Send a message via Yahoo to Vicks Kills
A lot of states kids were there

I saw most of the Rochester crew and all of the Buffalo Crew

weeeeeeeee
Old October 2nd, 2002, 07:48 PM   #100
*^*jbills*^*
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to *^*jbills*^* Send a message via AIM to *^*jbills*^*
You didnt even say hi to me

Booooo

except maybe you

i could make you happy, you know
if you weren't already