View Single Post
Old June 25th, 1999, 06:35 PM   #31
Seal Bounce Champion! High Score:  

ok finaly I got on this board !! it was down for sooo long, I didnt get the chance to post my review ...

hehe my 1st hulla was a F@#$ing blast to say the least !! simply put, unbelievable ! I had sooo much fun, the music was a down right religious experience, I am taking bout the trance tent!!! WIKKID, I was told not to expect good tunes @ raves, hmm I think I'll smak that guy on his head next time I see him ... ALL the djs were awsome, they kept my ass glued to the dance floor for the entire night !!! so I guess I have to blame them for me missing all the net meets and not meeting all those people I was hoping to meet , actually that kinda put a damper on an otherwise wikkid party, I spend way too much time whaling my glowing water bottles around in da tent, and not enough time meeting you great peeps, I did meet some of u but can't remember who hehe my short term mem was no good that night u all know why hehe ... so to all people that actually saw me and came by to say hi & give me a hug.. much huge thanx, ohhh and many tight hugs to that girl who gave me the wrist band ~ who are u again ? .. can't forget alicia who gave me that stuffed furry thing for my blated bday ... love ya much ! ... next time I need somebody to grab me by my hand drag my ass away from the dance floor and introduce me to all you people ... anybody ?

alright I think I said enough ... looking forward to the 3day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love ya all
pete